Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Little Pony Official Fan Hub
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
@opaldreams I have a chimera and a hippogriph then there's cockatrise and bunnys and gryphons. Tgeres lots.
@opaldreams I have a chimera and a hippogriph then there's cockatrise and bunnys and gryphons. Tgeres lots.
My name is Kayla. I love dragons manga anime being outdoors and mlp gen 4.
E6nL5Eq.png
Spoiler for episode 3 season 8 Oh my gosh! Mudbrier's so cool! [spoiler] though the technically parts got a little annoying[/spoiler] I loved the part where marble and limestone helped pinkie [spoiler] Maud's totally a geode![/spoiler] and when pinkie [spoiler] was on top of Mudbrier and made him look like he had a pink mane![/spoiler] image from latter leaked episode [img]https://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/mlp/image/1517/58/1517582998155.jpg[/img]
Spoiler for episode 3 season 8

Oh my gosh! Mudbrier's so cool! though the technically parts got a little annoying I loved the part where marble and limestone helped pinkie Maud's totally a geode! and when pinkie was on top of Mudbrier and made him look like he had a pink mane!

image from latter leaked episode

1517582998155.jpg
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
Spoiler for episode 4 season 8 If fluttershy didn't take it too far she would have been great! She just had to be kinder; not so picky. If she was her normal self, before learning to take initiative, she wouldn't have managed on her own. Isn't it possible to pretend without loosing ones self?
Spoiler for episode 4 season 8 If fluttershy didn't take it too far she would have been great! She just had to be kinder; not so picky. If she was her normal self, before learning to take initiative, she wouldn't have managed on her own. Isn't it possible to pretend without loosing ones self?
~Boop~

Bumping for new players to see
~Boop~

Bumping for new players to see
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
Grannies gone wild; that was a weird episode. I like apple rose though.
Grannies gone wild; that was a weird episode. I like apple rose though.
I don't know why, probably because I'm grieving my cat but, I find this really funny metaphorically. [img]https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/4/1/1696223__safe_edit_edited+screencap_screencap_limestone+pie_marble+pie_mudbriar_pinkie+pie_the+maud+couple_spoiler-colon-s08e03_buried_hammer_mouth+hol.jpeg[/img]
I don't know why, probably because I'm grieving my cat but, I find this really funny metaphorically.

1696223__safe_edit_edited+screencap_screencap_limestone+pie_marble+pie_mudbriar_pinkie+pie_the+maud+couple_spoiler-colon-s08e03_buried_hammer_mouth+hol.jpeg
Finally started watching the new season! I loved the opener, it was so highly relatable and handled a lot of great themes. Plus, the new students are amazing. I do wish that the "villain" had put up more of a fight at the end, but it was still a really good episode with a lot of great moments.

Though I have to say, Maud has always been my least favorite. I have no idea how Pinkie stands her at all, and having a male version of her is frankly the worst thing ever. (I actually know a few people like her and I find them really hard to be around, which I know is awful, but as hard as I try I can't bring myself to enjoy their company.) The only reason I even liked the episode is because I feel the same way about Maud that Pinkie feels about Mud Briar. They're both annoying and cringey at worst and unemotional at best. (I did enjoy the symbolism of Mud Briar's cutie mark though, he absolutely is a gigantic stick in the mud. XD)
Finally started watching the new season! I loved the opener, it was so highly relatable and handled a lot of great themes. Plus, the new students are amazing. I do wish that the "villain" had put up more of a fight at the end, but it was still a really good episode with a lot of great moments.

Though I have to say, Maud has always been my least favorite. I have no idea how Pinkie stands her at all, and having a male version of her is frankly the worst thing ever. (I actually know a few people like her and I find them really hard to be around, which I know is awful, but as hard as I try I can't bring myself to enjoy their company.) The only reason I even liked the episode is because I feel the same way about Maud that Pinkie feels about Mud Briar. They're both annoying and cringey at worst and unemotional at best. (I did enjoy the symbolism of Mud Briar's cutie mark though, he absolutely is a gigantic stick in the mud. XD)
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I love this season so far. I have no bad comments about it. The newest one,grannies gone wild was awesome and made me want to hang with the grannies. It was a bit fast though. It was like my little pony entro then problem solved closing credits lol
I love this season so far. I have no bad comments about it. The newest one,grannies gone wild was awesome and made me want to hang with the grannies. It was a bit fast though. It was like my little pony entro then problem solved closing credits lol
My name is Kayla. I love dragons manga anime being outdoors and mlp gen 4.
E6nL5Eq.png
@OpalDreams

Funny thing, I love Maud but I can't stand Mudbriar. I personally find Maud's personality quite amusing. It's a type of humor not everyone gets or likes. BUT Mudbriar >:( his personality is a big hit or miss. He is Sheldon from Big Bang Theory (love the show). And seeing that personality in pony form being romantic with a pony I like........ Just No.

As for the episode...... I honestly wished it didn't happened. I see no reason why Maud needs a relationship. She JUST got friends in the show (comic wise, her and Rarity are friends before she moved) *sigh*

Pinkie was ok. I wished the writers would give her more knowledge on rocks/gems. Seriously, I was mad that Pinkie didn't know what a geode is. *flips table* She grew up on the rock farm and can remember almost anything! Why doesn't she know this?!? She knows what volcanic rock is/looks but, not a geode?! There isn't even a volcano near the farm! Why doesn't she know simple geology? *puts table back*

It was nice seeing Limestone and Marble again. Very interesting seeing them interact with Pinkie. Though I'm EXTREMELY disappointed on the lack of bonding Marble and Pinkie have. For twins, they barely interact at all. I want to see Pinkie being a great older sister to Marble.

Overall, I rate the episode 6/10. Story was ok (hated it really), the ponies were in character, and the lesson was good. Just wished it was done with anyone else. Like some relative or sibling from one of the new characters. And not Pinkie because she was the only Mane 6 to have multiple siblings who could fit the lesson. Hell, they could have use Limestone and I would have enjoyed it.
@OpalDreams

Funny thing, I love Maud but I can't stand Mudbriar. I personally find Maud's personality quite amusing. It's a type of humor not everyone gets or likes. BUT Mudbriar >:( his personality is a big hit or miss. He is Sheldon from Big Bang Theory (love the show). And seeing that personality in pony form being romantic with a pony I like........ Just No.

As for the episode...... I honestly wished it didn't happened. I see no reason why Maud needs a relationship. She JUST got friends in the show (comic wise, her and Rarity are friends before she moved) *sigh*

Pinkie was ok. I wished the writers would give her more knowledge on rocks/gems. Seriously, I was mad that Pinkie didn't know what a geode is. *flips table* She grew up on the rock farm and can remember almost anything! Why doesn't she know this?!? She knows what volcanic rock is/looks but, not a geode?! There isn't even a volcano near the farm! Why doesn't she know simple geology? *puts table back*

It was nice seeing Limestone and Marble again. Very interesting seeing them interact with Pinkie. Though I'm EXTREMELY disappointed on the lack of bonding Marble and Pinkie have. For twins, they barely interact at all. I want to see Pinkie being a great older sister to Marble.

Overall, I rate the episode 6/10. Story was ok (hated it really), the ponies were in character, and the lesson was good. Just wished it was done with anyone else. Like some relative or sibling from one of the new characters. And not Pinkie because she was the only Mane 6 to have multiple siblings who could fit the lesson. Hell, they could have use Limestone and I would have enjoyed it.
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
@icenice I respect your opinion but, for the most part, I liked Mudbrier. The only thing I didn't like was all his 'technicalies'. And Marble Pie is like fluttershy before fluttershy made friends so... but, what evs :)

What do you think of the next two episodes?
@icenice I respect your opinion but, for the most part, I liked Mudbrier. The only thing I didn't like was all his 'technicalies'. And Marble Pie is like fluttershy before fluttershy made friends so... but, what evs :)

What do you think of the next two episodes?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34