Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Little Pony Official Fan Hub
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
@PenguinGirl92 Maud pie is awesome! Out of Pinkie Pie's family Marble Pie is my favorite. :)

Did you see the episode Rock Solid Friendship! I <3 that one! note: make sure too put spoiler marks if your spoiling something for newbs.
@PenguinGirl92 Maud pie is awesome! Out of Pinkie Pie's family Marble Pie is my favorite. :)

Did you see the episode Rock Solid Friendship! I <3 that one! note: make sure too put spoiler marks if your spoiling something for newbs.
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@OpalDreams I'm actually all caught up on the mlp episodes ,that's episode was great
The episode were Maude and pinkie trade presents classic mlp moment.

My favorite episode is actually the cheeses sandwich episode with him vs pinky pie for party planner for rarity
@OpalDreams I'm actually all caught up on the mlp episodes ,that's episode was great
The episode were Maude and pinkie trade presents classic mlp moment.

My favorite episode is actually the cheeses sandwich episode with him vs pinky pie for party planner for rarity

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
@PenguinGirl92 you mean Rainbowdash? lol

hmm, I'll have to get back too you on my favorite episode.
@PenguinGirl92 you mean Rainbowdash? lol

hmm, I'll have to get back too you on my favorite episode.
@OpalDreams yeah lol that's who I ment
@OpalDreams yeah lol that's who I ment

Ayyyy glad to see there's still people on here liking this show!! I've got a couple of fandragons lol

About user:
Pony I'm most like: Twilight Sparkle tbh, although if we're counting no ponies then Spike
Favorite Alicorn: Princess Luna, basic I know but I'm love me some space horse
Favorite Villain: Back when he wasn't reformed, Discord lol he made a great villain and an even better side character imo. Pure villainy-wise is definetely Tirek
Favorite Pony: Either Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash, Lyra is also v good
Favorite of the mane 6: Rainbow Dash
Top 5: I can't choose lads

I'm also a v big fan of the grimdark work in the fandom although ik not everyone likes it ^^;;
Ayyyy glad to see there's still people on here liking this show!! I've got a couple of fandragons lol

About user:
Pony I'm most like: Twilight Sparkle tbh, although if we're counting no ponies then Spike
Favorite Alicorn: Princess Luna, basic I know but I'm love me some space horse
Favorite Villain: Back when he wasn't reformed, Discord lol he made a great villain and an even better side character imo. Pure villainy-wise is definetely Tirek
Favorite Pony: Either Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash, Lyra is also v good
Favorite of the mane 6: Rainbow Dash
Top 5: I can't choose lads

I'm also a v big fan of the grimdark work in the fandom although ik not everyone likes it ^^;;
BhNPnkO.gif
Oh my gosh Yaay a brony forum! May I join please? I love mlp fim. I have made so many friends thanks to it. It changed my life
Oh my gosh Yaay a brony forum! May I join please? I love mlp fim. I have made so many friends thanks to it. It changed my life
My name is Kayla. I love dragons manga anime being outdoors and mlp gen 4.
E6nL5Eq.png
@Otakurebel anyone who is a nice mlp fan is free to post hear :)
@Otakurebel anyone who is a nice mlp fan is free to post hear :)
AWESOME! I am a big brony. I've cosplayed nightmare moon princess loona and queen chrisalis. I've been to 3 mlp cons and dream of going to brony con some day
AWESOME! I am a big brony. I've cosplayed nightmare moon princess loona and queen chrisalis. I've been to 3 mlp cons and dream of going to brony con some day
My name is Kayla. I love dragons manga anime being outdoors and mlp gen 4.
E6nL5Eq.png
@Otakurebel nice and it's princes Luna btw
@Otakurebel nice and it's princes Luna btw
Just watched part 1 and 2 of the new season
Just watched part 1 and 2 of the new season

1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34