Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Age Anybody?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Orionis
Yeah, that is quite true heh.
Heh, suppose it happens to the best of us then. I'd like to get Mass Effect too since someone told me that it's pratically like Dragon Age but in space, so I think I'll eventually get my hands on that game too. Though until then, I'll keep playing Dragon Age. Though since you've played it, would you say it's a good game too?
Yeah, thankfully I did. It's still a little annoying, but at least I can eventually fix it.
That is true. Though it isn't that expensive of a game, at least for Xbox 360. I only paid 9 dollars for my copy of Origins, and it's a physical copy as well. I definitely agree that physical copies are nicer than just digital. I'd choose a physical copy over a digital copy any day of the week. Can you not get a physical copy of any of the DA games for the PC? That's rather suprising if you can't.
@Orionis
Yeah, that is quite true heh.
Heh, suppose it happens to the best of us then. I'd like to get Mass Effect too since someone told me that it's pratically like Dragon Age but in space, so I think I'll eventually get my hands on that game too. Though until then, I'll keep playing Dragon Age. Though since you've played it, would you say it's a good game too?
Yeah, thankfully I did. It's still a little annoying, but at least I can eventually fix it.
That is true. Though it isn't that expensive of a game, at least for Xbox 360. I only paid 9 dollars for my copy of Origins, and it's a physical copy as well. I definitely agree that physical copies are nicer than just digital. I'd choose a physical copy over a digital copy any day of the week. Can you not get a physical copy of any of the DA games for the PC? That's rather suprising if you can't.
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@Vampurr It's sort of an accurate description XD they're different games (obviously) but sort of the same... I liked the trilogy, but like most people I am not really a fan of how the endings of ME3 played out, even with the other few released later... Mass effect is full of 'feels'. It made me cry more than once and then I reached that point where I was like - okay. Now that this is over, what do I do with my life? Sure, ME: Andromeda came out, but I can't afford it, plus there is this one particular that really left me disappointed... it might be really stupid to some but... yeah :/
You can certainly get physical copies, but in my case, I can't find any of the older games sold like that when it comes to DA, except Inquisition since it's the newest. The only way I could get DA2 for example, would be online... which sucks. But I hope, one day... .___. I wanted DA2 for a really long time now. I blame Fenris a lot haha
@Vampurr It's sort of an accurate description XD they're different games (obviously) but sort of the same... I liked the trilogy, but like most people I am not really a fan of how the endings of ME3 played out, even with the other few released later... Mass effect is full of 'feels'. It made me cry more than once and then I reached that point where I was like - okay. Now that this is over, what do I do with my life? Sure, ME: Andromeda came out, but I can't afford it, plus there is this one particular that really left me disappointed... it might be really stupid to some but... yeah :/
You can certainly get physical copies, but in my case, I can't find any of the older games sold like that when it comes to DA, except Inquisition since it's the newest. The only way I could get DA2 for example, would be online... which sucks. But I hope, one day... .___. I wanted DA2 for a really long time now. I blame Fenris a lot haha
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@Orionis
Ooo okay! Maybe I'll look into getting it next time I am out at GameStop. I'm pretty sure that some of the games are backwards compatible for Xbox One. I always kind of considered it since Mass Effect: Andromeda came out since I read a few articles on it, and i knew a few people who were rather excited about it. Though I'd rather start off with the first game, I believe. Maybe look into ME: Andromeda after I play the first couple of games for a while and see if I like them.
Yeah. I think it's harder to come across digital copies for PC games. So much of it is just digital now, which sucks for anyone who prefers the physical copies over digital. Plus the older physical copies are usually cheaper than the digital ones, too. I hope you find it eventually though!
@Orionis
Ooo okay! Maybe I'll look into getting it next time I am out at GameStop. I'm pretty sure that some of the games are backwards compatible for Xbox One. I always kind of considered it since Mass Effect: Andromeda came out since I read a few articles on it, and i knew a few people who were rather excited about it. Though I'd rather start off with the first game, I believe. Maybe look into ME: Andromeda after I play the first couple of games for a while and see if I like them.
Yeah. I think it's harder to come across digital copies for PC games. So much of it is just digital now, which sucks for anyone who prefers the physical copies over digital. Plus the older physical copies are usually cheaper than the digital ones, too. I hope you find it eventually though!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@Vampurr ME:Andromeda and the previous trilogy aren't exactly related though. So, I don't think there'll be any huge difference if you decide to play ME:Andromeda first. But maybe the trilogy is a good idea if you wanna get like... a proper introduction to the series? I mean, Andromeda does take place A LONG time after the trilogy, but there are still things mentioned from the first three games. ME:Andromeda is seriously bloody expensive though (for me) XD so I don't think I'll be buying it anytime soon.
Thank you! I hope I'll manage to find it too... infact, the physical copies being sometimes cheaper is quite a good thing for me but... they can't be found anywhere XD
@Vampurr ME:Andromeda and the previous trilogy aren't exactly related though. So, I don't think there'll be any huge difference if you decide to play ME:Andromeda first. But maybe the trilogy is a good idea if you wanna get like... a proper introduction to the series? I mean, Andromeda does take place A LONG time after the trilogy, but there are still things mentioned from the first three games. ME:Andromeda is seriously bloody expensive though (for me) XD so I don't think I'll be buying it anytime soon.
Thank you! I hope I'll manage to find it too... infact, the physical copies being sometimes cheaper is quite a good thing for me but... they can't be found anywhere XD
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Oh yes, Dragon Age! :D I absolutely love it, especially playing for a mage - tried others, but... meh.
My first DA:I walkthrough was a male Qunari mage one (saarebas, how could I resist?) and I ended up with Dorian, but after that I played quite a few times more to see as many variants as possible (including a very nasty Inquisitor whom no one liked. Except Vivienne for some reason, lol).

I like all of them, though - I mean, DA:O and DA2, too, they look a bit too old now but still very interesting and with some neat gameplay features.
Oh yes, Dragon Age! :D I absolutely love it, especially playing for a mage - tried others, but... meh.
My first DA:I walkthrough was a male Qunari mage one (saarebas, how could I resist?) and I ended up with Dorian, but after that I played quite a few times more to see as many variants as possible (including a very nasty Inquisitor whom no one liked. Except Vivienne for some reason, lol).

I like all of them, though - I mean, DA:O and DA2, too, they look a bit too old now but still very interesting and with some neat gameplay features.
I love Dragon age! I've already played origins and inquisition but I'm only half way through Dragon age 2 and have awakening but haven't started (because of school and AP exams)
I love Dragon age! I've already played origins and inquisition but I'm only half way through Dragon age 2 and have awakening but haven't started (because of school and AP exams)
tcy2Evc.pngKit_194_1-7-4-18-0-1-1-6-0.pngZntl9BS.pngog1nrYo.giftumblr_oofcnbO3bS1v8lm95o7_r1_100.pngtumblr_oqvykgeZGC1v2xlrno1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6