Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 555 556
"i just gotta take a part of her neck and we should be good. . . "
"how do i make a rock look feminine"
"i just gotta take a part of her neck and we should be good. . . "
"how do i make a rock look feminine"
"coloraphobia? cowerlaphobia? corelaphobia? The fear of clowns!! Culinaryphobia!!"

"fun fact I guess!! kangaroos like potato chips!"
"coloraphobia? cowerlaphobia? corelaphobia? The fear of clowns!! Culinaryphobia!!"

"fun fact I guess!! kangaroos like potato chips!"
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
"his legal name is borb"
"his legal name is borb"
"Milk of the Saurian."
"Milk of the Saurian."
cFdHcSd.gif
"Female Nether Portal"
"Female Nether Portal"
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
"No, that's Reflective Pizza."
"No, that's Reflective Pizza."
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
“Fluffball on legs”
“Fluffball on legs”
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Now with context:

"It sounds like wind, but I'm pretty sure that's just him screaming."
Context: My dad and I were listening to Trench during a car ride, and we were talking about that sound at the beginning of "Jumpsuit".. I had to specify which sound.

"The guy literally turned into Gru right in front of you, and you're not even concerned about that?"
Context: My friend recently had a dream where he was leaving school at the end of the day and somehow got lost and ended up in a dark room. The other guy there was a janitor, who turned around to look at him and then turned into Gru. He said, "It's your birthday!", to which a bunch of confetti/balloons came down, and they ate cake together. He told me that the weirdest part was that it's not even close to his birthday; his birthday is in December and he said he had this dream sometime during February. When I said the line above, he just shrugged and said "I've seen weirder."

This one was actually said by the friend I mentioned above, but I think it counts: "I ate ears."
Context: He was in the hospital recently and he was sending texts to some people. One of the texts just said "I ate ears" and he sent a picture with a bouquet of flowers. He doesn't even remember why he said it. He probably meant "I have flowers/I got flowers", but he also told me he had a nurse he really hated at this time and so "I hate her" was likely as well. But why the flowers?
Now with context:

"It sounds like wind, but I'm pretty sure that's just him screaming."
Context: My dad and I were listening to Trench during a car ride, and we were talking about that sound at the beginning of "Jumpsuit".. I had to specify which sound.

"The guy literally turned into Gru right in front of you, and you're not even concerned about that?"
Context: My friend recently had a dream where he was leaving school at the end of the day and somehow got lost and ended up in a dark room. The other guy there was a janitor, who turned around to look at him and then turned into Gru. He said, "It's your birthday!", to which a bunch of confetti/balloons came down, and they ate cake together. He told me that the weirdest part was that it's not even close to his birthday; his birthday is in December and he said he had this dream sometime during February. When I said the line above, he just shrugged and said "I've seen weirder."

This one was actually said by the friend I mentioned above, but I think it counts: "I ate ears."
Context: He was in the hospital recently and he was sending texts to some people. One of the texts just said "I ate ears" and he sent a picture with a bouquet of flowers. He doesn't even remember why he said it. He probably meant "I have flowers/I got flowers", but he also told me he had a nurse he really hated at this time and so "I hate her" was likely as well. But why the flowers?
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
“Oh, there’s still a mattress on the window,”
“Y’know what’s efficient? A watery grave!
“Oh, there’s still a mattress on the window,”
“Y’know what’s efficient? A watery grave!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
"Here are my emotions: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA""

I just finished watching the ending of my favorite TV show and now I'm not sure how to feel.
"Here are my emotions: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA""

I just finished watching the ending of my favorite TV show and now I'm not sure how to feel.
1 2 ... 258 259 260 261 262 ... 555 556