Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | attractive fictional characters?
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 231 232
I may be Ace/Aro, but fictional characters make me go crazy - [b]Bowser[/b], Mario : How can you not look at this adorable, giant Beast and not be over the moon?!? - [b]Hollow Knight[/b], Hollow Knight : Just look at them, a marvel to behold, an absolute beauty of a creature and so full of void, makes me giddy - [b]Pale King[/b], Hollow Knight : Okay, he is tiny, he is adorable, he is a literal fork head but Hollow Knight fans will understand - [b]Hornet[/b], Hollow Knight : She spicy and SHAW'd my butt - [b]Asterion[/b], Baldur's Gate 3 : By Tiamat, the moment he opend his mouth i was swoon, he is adorable - [b]Karlach[/b], Baldur's Gate 3 : She is spicy hot, can carry me like a sack of rice and crush me and I would thank her. - [b]Aya Brea[/b], Parasite Eve : Listen, i was a mere kiddo when i played the game and she is just a brave, down to earth and absolutely DONE woman, she stole my heart - [b]Lyn[/b], Fire Emblem 7 The Blazing Blade : I started the game and she was the first character I saw and broke the 4th wall, I will never recover from this in my life, its been over 20 years. She is so beautiful, strong and supportive ;_; - [b]The Dark Urge[/b], Baldur's Gate 3 : .... I can't explain it in a way that is allowed here or infront of my Therapist. [img]https://blog.de.playstation.com/tachyon/sites/13/2023/07/ab00f7094cef879a5161bcb350e27e0b6323dd2c.jpg[/img]
I may be Ace/Aro, but fictional characters make me go crazy

- Bowser, Mario : How can you not look at this adorable, giant Beast and not be over the moon?!?

- Hollow Knight, Hollow Knight : Just look at them, a marvel to behold, an absolute beauty of a creature and so full of void, makes me giddy

- Pale King, Hollow Knight : Okay, he is tiny, he is adorable, he is a literal fork head but Hollow Knight fans will understand

- Hornet, Hollow Knight : She spicy and SHAW'd my butt

- Asterion, Baldur's Gate 3 : By Tiamat, the moment he opend his mouth i was swoon, he is adorable

- Karlach, Baldur's Gate 3 : She is spicy hot, can carry me like a sack of rice and crush me and I would thank her.

- Aya Brea, Parasite Eve : Listen, i was a mere kiddo when i played the game and she is just a brave, down to earth and absolutely DONE woman, she stole my heart

- Lyn, Fire Emblem 7 The Blazing Blade : I started the game and she was the first character I saw and broke the 4th wall, I will never recover from this in my life, its been over 20 years. She is so beautiful, strong and supportive ;_;

- The Dark Urge, Baldur's Gate 3 : .... I can't explain it in a way that is allowed here or infront of my Therapist.

ab00f7094cef879a5161bcb350e27e0b6323dd2c.jpg
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@jerma985

YES. FINALLY. FINALLY SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT SIGNALIS HERE! I LOVE ELSTER SO SO BAD SHE IS MY EVERYTHING
@jerma985

YES. FINALLY. FINALLY SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT SIGNALIS HERE! I LOVE ELSTER SO SO BAD SHE IS MY EVERYTHING
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
Oh gosh, there's so many.

Here are some of my personal favorites:
  • Kars - JJBA
  • Simeon - Obey Me
  • Asmodeus - Helluva Boss (don't judge, I <3 him)
  • Alucard - Castlevania
  • Kalego and Opera - Mairimashita Iruma-kun (the manga version, they just look so weird in the anime to me)
  • Howl - Howl's Moving Castle
  • Nanami - JJK
That's about it. >.<
Oh gosh, there's so many.

Here are some of my personal favorites:
  • Kars - JJBA
  • Simeon - Obey Me
  • Asmodeus - Helluva Boss (don't judge, I <3 him)
  • Alucard - Castlevania
  • Kalego and Opera - Mairimashita Iruma-kun (the manga version, they just look so weird in the anime to me)
  • Howl - Howl's Moving Castle
  • Nanami - JJK
That's about it. >.<
teardrop_owlynx.png
back in 2020 I had A WHOLE LIST of my fictional crushes/ppl I found attractive.. but now the only one left is Martin from wild kratts SOBSSS
back in 2020 I had A WHOLE LIST of my fictional crushes/ppl I found attractive.. but now the only one left is Martin from wild kratts SOBSSS
qBwMqLJ.jpg 63ZnzrN.jpg qBwMqLJ.jpg
[center][img]https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp3293659.jpg[/img] I consider myself as Lady Maria simp xd[/center]
wp3293659.jpg
I consider myself as Lady Maria simp xd
Karl Heisenberg had darker hair when he was younger, right? So I'm only simping for [i]two[/i] fictional blonds so far? Right?? Scruffy neckbeard, probably smells of body odor, motor oil, and ozone. Layers of wrinkled clothing and rough hands. A scrunkly where he'd rather command respect and terror, who's had nearly a century to forget everything except for revenge. He keeps his teeth so white, he hasn't forgotten self care, he's just more comfortable than you are. He's in love with one mold man, and I can respect that. The way he bares his teeth... [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/crS_0Gyj6H4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Karl Heisenberg had darker hair when he was younger, right? So I'm only simping for two fictional blonds so far? Right??

Scruffy neckbeard, probably smells of body odor, motor oil, and ozone. Layers of wrinkled clothing and rough hands. A scrunkly where he'd rather command respect and terror, who's had nearly a century to forget everything except for revenge. He keeps his teeth so white, he hasn't forgotten self care, he's just more comfortable than you are. He's in love with one mold man, and I can respect that. The way he bares his teeth...
maxresdefault.jpg
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
montogery gator from fnafsb...im sorry
montogery gator from fnafsb...im sorry
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Falin Touden my beloved wife [img]https://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/4/463788.jpg[/img]
Falin Touden my beloved wife

463788.jpg
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
Judgement Boy from Gregory Horror Show [emoji=skull size=1] I remember back in around 2020/21 I liked Chihiro Fujisaki from Danganronpa, I don't like him as much nowadays but I still think he's kinda cute ngl Also when I was younger I had a crush on Ash Ketchum from Pokemon </333 also Spitfire from Robot and Monster for some reason?? I don't know either, please kill me /hj /lh
Judgement Boy from Gregory Horror Show

I remember back in around 2020/21 I liked Chihiro Fujisaki from Danganronpa, I don't like him as much nowadays but I still think he's kinda cute ngl

Also when I was younger I had a crush on Ash Ketchum from Pokemon </333 also Spitfire from Robot and Monster for some reason?? I don't know either, please kill me /hj /lh
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Why do I like him please. His name is pizza boy by the way [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1008775218573086913/1191531856760406068/TMSeriesConnor.png[/img]
Why do I like him please. His name is pizza boy by the way
TMSeriesConnor.png
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 231 232