Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | attractive fictional characters?
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 231 232
[quote name="Sashathebrave" date="2022-01-17 20:09:05" ] [quote name="ChatSeul" date="2022-01-17 14:38:03" ] [quote name="HallowedAutumn" date="2022-01-17 12:38:22" ] [quote name="@ChatSeul" date="2022-01-13 10:58:03" ] the clones deserve all the love!! they may look the same but their unique personalities are what makes each individual clone so freaking hot!!!! and yeah whenever there's a new clone I go crazy, like howzer, and then when Rex showed up in bad batch ahhhhh I screamed lol, but like in general whenever a clone shows up i go crazy soooo...... [/quote] [color=Darkred]TRUE clones are just all so precious and lovable My favorite ones are Howzer, Rex, Cody, Wolffe, Monnk, Fox, Thorn, Fives, Echo, Crosshair, Tech, Alpha 17, and Bly I love them all so so much [/quote] aaahhhh yes!!! i have so many favorite clones!!! basically all of the 501st, love them and their relationship with anakin and ahsoka is beautiful!!! and aahhhhh fives!! echo!!! amazing, and crosshair is! aahhh! damn!!! i love crosshair, I know there are a lot of people who don't like him because of where his loyalties currently lie, but I still love him and I believe his change in loyalty is 100% logical, but I still have hope for him returning to the republic [/quote] I love Crosshair too! I still believe that there’s some hope for him. Also my sisters and I agree that Fives is too good for this world. [/quote] 100% FIVES IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD!!!
Sashathebrave wrote on 2022-01-17 20:09:05:
ChatSeul wrote on 2022-01-17 14:38:03:
HallowedAutumn wrote on 2022-01-17 12:38:22:
@ChatSeul wrote on 2022-01-13 10:58:03:
the clones deserve all the love!! they may look the same but their unique personalities are what makes each individual clone so freaking hot!!!! and yeah whenever there's a new clone I go crazy, like howzer, and then when Rex showed up in bad batch ahhhhh I screamed lol, but like in general whenever a clone shows up i go crazy soooo......
TRUE clones are just all so precious and lovable

My favorite ones are Howzer, Rex, Cody, Wolffe, Monnk, Fox, Thorn, Fives, Echo, Crosshair, Tech, Alpha 17, and Bly

I love them all so so much

aaahhhh yes!!! i have so many favorite clones!!! basically all of the 501st, love them and their relationship with anakin and ahsoka is beautiful!!! and aahhhhh fives!! echo!!! amazing, and crosshair is! aahhh! damn!!! i love crosshair, I know there are a lot of people who don't like him because of where his loyalties currently lie, but I still love him and I believe his change in loyalty is 100% logical, but I still have hope for him returning to the republic
I love Crosshair too! I still believe that there’s some hope for him. Also my sisters and I agree that Fives is too good for this world.

100% FIVES IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD!!!
fives is too good for any world

he may be the rat you'd find under your fridge but at least he's a cute rat
fives is too good for any world

he may be the rat you'd find under your fridge but at least he's a cute rat
I was fully settled into the "I am Ace" club, no grey, no exceptions. I have never in my life ever found anyone attractive until this character fell from the internet sky right into my life. Just when I think I've got some part of myself figured out, the universe threw a wrench in there so fast it made my head spin! Human brains sure are weird, and I am not even mad that this is the character I fell face first into the ground for. There's a few versions of Spamton that I think are really nice in a similar way as this one. This guy will live rent free in my head until the end of time, he won't ever be homeless in a dumpster as long as there are electrical signals in my brain or I have a conscience existing somewhen. [url=https://twitter.com/fconvicted][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJK08wVVcAAZgtE.jpg[/img][/url]
I was fully settled into the "I am Ace" club, no grey, no exceptions. I have never in my life ever found anyone attractive until this character fell from the internet sky right into my life. Just when I think I've got some part of myself figured out, the universe threw a wrench in there so fast it made my head spin!

Human brains sure are weird, and I am not even mad that this is the character I fell face first into the ground for. There's a few versions of Spamton that I think are really nice in a similar way as this one.

This guy will live rent free in my head until the end of time, he won't ever be homeless in a dumpster as long as there are electrical signals in my brain or I have a conscience existing somewhen.

FJK08wVVcAAZgtE.jpg

FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
Don't mind me coz I'm old but Callisto from Xena warrior princess
Don't mind me coz I'm old but Callisto from Xena warrior princess
Nod from Epic

I have a certain type and it's always main character love interests
they just have a vibe

oh also many anime prettyboys
many
Nod from Epic

I have a certain type and it's always main character love interests
they just have a vibe

oh also many anime prettyboys
many
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Alder, Gordie, Leon in his Battle Tower attire, Archie (ORAS version), Augustine sycamore and kukui from Pokemon

Theres so many dilfs in that series (and marshmallows) that I just. Short out
Alder, Gordie, Leon in his Battle Tower attire, Archie (ORAS version), Augustine sycamore and kukui from Pokemon

Theres so many dilfs in that series (and marshmallows) that I just. Short out
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I'm aro/ace, but... biblically accurate angel wife... [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f59fa8977deb959fa2304d4e138bc3eb/c560f16749b6884d-7c/s400x600/f11fa7616eaf3693285abbca63f92ed8f3a9bccf.jpg[/img] (White Chain, from Kill Six Billion Demons)
I'm aro/ace, but... biblically accurate angel wife...

f11fa7616eaf3693285abbca63f92ed8f3a9bccf.jpg

(White Chain, from Kill Six Billion Demons)
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
As of recently, Vi from Arcane (I quite like the butch look to her compared to her LoL game counterpart)
As of recently, Vi from Arcane (I quite like the butch look to her compared to her LoL game counterpart)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Yan Wushi - Thousand Autumns

Riku - KIngdom Hearts

Sho minamimoto - Twewy ( The World Ends With You )

Those are the first three to pop into my head there are a few more lurking around somewhere in my brain but I can't think of there names....

Wait!
I almost forgot my bois

Oda - Bungou Stray Dogs

Beelzebub - Obey Me!
Yan Wushi - Thousand Autumns

Riku - KIngdom Hearts

Sho minamimoto - Twewy ( The World Ends With You )

Those are the first three to pop into my head there are a few more lurking around somewhere in my brain but I can't think of there names....

Wait!
I almost forgot my bois

Oda - Bungou Stray Dogs

Beelzebub - Obey Me!
bdcghaD.png
Another one to add is Ahkmenrah from the Night at the Museum movies [img]https://i.gifer.com/6xu.gif[/img] I mean look at him [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ff44cc89406f4777318c9d671a659855/tumblr_nrolha67c51qe8mqro2_r1_250.gif[/img] The precious child
Another one to add is Ahkmenrah from the Night at the Museum movies

6xu.gif
I mean look at him

tumblr_nrolha67c51qe8mqro2_r1_250.gif
The precious child
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 231 232