Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Consequences of Super Powers.[Done]
1 2 3 4
@Lizhardking
You would see through everything. That would be both embarrassing, and result in a lot of collisions.

How about foresight?
@Lizhardking
You would see through everything. That would be both embarrassing, and result in a lot of collisions.

How about foresight?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy In all likelihood, you would at least at one point try to change the future. That could result in a ruptured space-time continuum, or an alternate reality. If the latter, you would be able to see into some or all possible futures which would probably drive you insane trying to prevent the bad ones, control the good ones, and figure out which one is, in the long run, good. Very complex, and lots of responsibility.

Super strength?
@Eaglefairy In all likelihood, you would at least at one point try to change the future. That could result in a ruptured space-time continuum, or an alternate reality. If the latter, you would be able to see into some or all possible futures which would probably drive you insane trying to prevent the bad ones, control the good ones, and figure out which one is, in the long run, good. Very complex, and lots of responsibility.

Super strength?
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

*quietly subs for writing reference*

(SKIP ME)
*quietly subs for writing reference*

(SKIP ME)
Frankenstein3.jpg
@Zygon

You could destroy almost everything you touch if you don't remember you have super strength.

Teleportation?
@Zygon

You could destroy almost everything you touch if you don't remember you have super strength.

Teleportation?
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Could accidentally Teleport of a cliff or worse.

Telekinesis? 030
Could accidentally Teleport of a cliff or worse.

Telekinesis? 030
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@MoonEclipse
At best you would have to be super focused to control your powers at all times.
One slip up, or any mental anguish, could cause you to lose all control.

Try the ability to phase through things.
@MoonEclipse
At best you would have to be super focused to control your powers at all times.
One slip up, or any mental anguish, could cause you to lose all control.

Try the ability to phase through things.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
@Tepioka
You accidentally un-phase through the thing, and you get stuck in a block, minecraft style.

Invisibility. Did someone already do invisibility? Whatever.
@Tepioka
You accidentally un-phase through the thing, and you get stuck in a block, minecraft style.

Invisibility. Did someone already do invisibility? Whatever.
no
@MadisonFae
Your partner in saving the world doesn't notice you're there and consequentially destroys you along with the supervillain you're saving the world from.
I would now like to write about this and the emotional effects on the person who did the destroying.

How about being able to stretch like rubber?

Edited my question :'P
@MadisonFae
Your partner in saving the world doesn't notice you're there and consequentially destroys you along with the supervillain you're saving the world from.
I would now like to write about this and the emotional effects on the person who did the destroying.

How about being able to stretch like rubber?

Edited my question :'P
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricanesong

The more you stretch, the more stress is put on your body and organs. Eventually, everything has serious and painful stretch marks. If you stretch yourself too far, you'll snap like a rubber band.

The ability to breathe underwater?
@Hurricanesong

The more you stretch, the more stress is put on your body and organs. Eventually, everything has serious and painful stretch marks. If you stretch yourself too far, you'll snap like a rubber band.

The ability to breathe underwater?
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx
Well....getting in the water is the easy part mate.
When you get out, your lungs will be filled by water and it's now your concer how to remove those now unwanted liquid out of it....be quick! Or you might suffocate with your lungs working perfectly.
Or if you choose to be like an amphibian.....you need to keep your body extremly moist for most of the time.

I wonder what the ability of control metals will bring....
@Luthyx
Well....getting in the water is the easy part mate.
When you get out, your lungs will be filled by water and it's now your concer how to remove those now unwanted liquid out of it....be quick! Or you might suffocate with your lungs working perfectly.
Or if you choose to be like an amphibian.....you need to keep your body extremly moist for most of the time.

I wonder what the ability of control metals will bring....
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
1 2 3 4