Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9326 9327 9328 9329 9330 ... 16090 16091
Me? Writing a story that is a thinly veiled rant about my the thoughts in my head? For the third time? More likely than you think
Though this’ll be the last time I do believe
Cause I’ve had way too much to say and now I’ve got everything out so I’m not going beat a dead horse
Me? Writing a story that is a thinly veiled rant about my the thoughts in my head? For the third time? More likely than you think
Though this’ll be the last time I do believe
Cause I’ve had way too much to say and now I’ve got everything out so I’m not going beat a dead horse
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2019-12-11 05:20:09" ] I don't understand how people run out of food so easily. It's always been the opposite of a problem for me, especially seafood. [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553401102390001679/767904806907281488/unknown.png[/img]
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2019-12-11 05:20:09:
I don't understand how people run out of food so easily. It's always been the opposite of a problem for me, especially seafood.

unknown.png
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
[quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2020-10-19 17:19:58" ] [quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2019-12-11 05:20:09" ] I don't understand how people run out of food so easily. It's always been the opposite of a problem for me, especially seafood. [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553401102390001679/767904806907281488/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] Agreed. This is me, especially when it comes to meat. I always have so little of it compared to other foods that I don't see how people get so low on the other stuff until I do.
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2020-10-19 17:19:58:
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2019-12-11 05:20:09:
I don't understand how people run out of food so easily. It's always been the opposite of a problem for me, especially seafood.

unknown.png

Agreed. This is me, especially when it comes to meat.
I always have so little of it compared to other foods that I don't see how people get so low on the other stuff until I do.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
Solego

SOLEGO

SOLEGO

THEY NAME-DROPPED SOLEGO.
Solego

SOLEGO

SOLEGO

THEY NAME-DROPPED SOLEGO.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
He’s not going to stop... you’re going to have hope to god that someone comes to help you.
He’s not going to stop... you’re going to have hope to god that someone comes to help you.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Learning different crafts to make my own merch of fav character (for myself of course) ...is something I've wanted to do for years now but I'm too lazy to get to anything. Boo ----- [quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2020-10-19 14:54:07" ] dasani should come out with a men's version of bottled water and it's just smoked water with a black label [/quote] This made me spit out my drink
Learning different crafts to make my own merch of fav character (for myself of course)

...is something I've wanted to do for years now but I'm too lazy to get to anything. Boo
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2020-10-19 14:54:07:
dasani should come out with a men's version of bottled water and it's just smoked water with a black label
This made me spit out my drink
JNgbpVq.gif
Me? being the angriest I've been in quite a while? it's more likely than you think.

Life is distraught with moments of tension that can break people for a while, it's just that when it happens to you with someone that you never expect it from, let alone want it from, it burns slightly more.

It's been a while since i've been upset without the reason being my own failure. Though, this might be the case right now.

Nothing good can ever last, I suppose.
Me? being the angriest I've been in quite a while? it's more likely than you think.

Life is distraught with moments of tension that can break people for a while, it's just that when it happens to you with someone that you never expect it from, let alone want it from, it burns slightly more.

It's been a while since i've been upset without the reason being my own failure. Though, this might be the case right now.

Nothing good can ever last, I suppose.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I think I fricked up
And I don’t like that
And I don’t like that at all
I think I fricked up
And I don’t like that
And I don’t like that at all
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I keep opening too many tabs in Firefox dsgccvhghj
I keep opening too many tabs in Firefox dsgccvhghj
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
lol just remembered i failed my math class last quarter- pretty sure my gpa just dropped a lot
lol just remembered i failed my math class last quarter- pretty sure my gpa just dropped a lot
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
1 2 ... 9326 9327 9328 9329 9330 ... 16090 16091