Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8993 8994 8995 8996 8997 ... 16044 16045
Abbacchio from JJBA looks like Sephiroth from FF7 Proof: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/39/1c/54/391c547f2a4563c38a5ac1869959cb6f.jpg[/img] [img]https://giantbomb1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/1/17380/1418846-sephiroth_ff7.jpg[/img]
Abbacchio from JJBA looks like Sephiroth from FF7

Proof:
391c547f2a4563c38a5ac1869959cb6f.jpg
1418846-sephiroth_ff7.jpg
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Oh, man. Why do I like it so much when you challenge me?
Oh, man. Why do I like it so much when you challenge me?
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4] YOOO I DID IT!!! [img]https://gyazo.com/9e5707f9837f7354ccd0e2f2e87dd01c.jpeg[/img] YEET also, damn, that's the third developer trial where i've managed to get the same time on two laps. looking back at my run i realised i've somehow: -no grass cut at the beginning, before the first set of stacked tyres/shortcut. i cut the smaller patch of grass right after the start/finish line tho -didn't take the large grass cut before the finish line -didn't u-turn around the large patch of grass at the beginning how i won? idk man, i think it all came down the fact i had the highest flame possible the entire track and that i got some dummy good landing boosts.
YOOO I DID IT!!!
9e5707f9837f7354ccd0e2f2e87dd01c.jpeg

YEET
also, damn, that's the third developer trial where i've managed to get the same time on two laps.

looking back at my run i realised i've somehow:
-no grass cut at the beginning, before the first set of stacked tyres/shortcut. i cut the smaller patch of grass right after the start/finish line tho
-didn't take the large grass cut before the finish line
-didn't u-turn around the large patch of grass at the beginning
how i won? idk man, i think it all came down the fact i had the highest flame possible the entire track and that i got some dummy good landing boosts.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
how do people fluff up text?
how do people fluff up text?
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
me getting ****** in history class

cause the checkology thing we were doing was tryna imply that all cops are bad
well bish u stupid
I aint falling for it
me getting ****** in history class

cause the checkology thing we were doing was tryna imply that all cops are bad
well bish u stupid
I aint falling for it
tenor.gif-.. . ... .--. .- .. .-.tenor.gif
still waiting on the big lion vs merciless sun god fight
still waiting on the big lion vs merciless sun god fight
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
bro are you kidding the internet decides to go out DURING MY QUIZ OH MY GOD

edit: think I’m about to be kicked out of this class- not sure how even got in so welp
bro are you kidding the internet decides to go out DURING MY QUIZ OH MY GOD

edit: think I’m about to be kicked out of this class- not sure how even got in so welp
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
My schedule is more conflicted than Zuko deciding not to kill the Avatar
My schedule is more conflicted than Zuko deciding not to kill the Avatar
AqaqXxe.png
I still show my mom my drawings

update : she wants me to print it out and frame it Lol

Super straight pride
[quote name="jettt" date="2020-09-01 08:32:29" ] I still show my mom my drawings update : she wants me to print it out and frame it Lol [/quote] Mood. It's good to get feedback from other eyes! As someone who doesn't feel comfortable with social media, the only people I can turn to for criticism are my family :P I think it's perfectly normal, no matter your age or skill level ----- My teacher called out my hairstyle in class and I had no idea how to respond so i just gave a lame thumbs-up wjdjsjdjs
jettt wrote on 2020-09-01 08:32:29:

Mood. It's good to get feedback from other eyes! As someone who doesn't feel comfortable with social media, the only people I can turn to for criticism are my family :P
I think it's perfectly normal, no matter your age or skill level
My teacher called out my hairstyle in class and I had no idea how to respond so i just gave a lame thumbs-up wjdjsjdjs
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 ... 8993 8994 8995 8996 8997 ... 16044 16045