Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8990 8991 8992 8993 8994 ... 16043 16044
Well, this is going to be an experience, to say the least. At least I only have one semester, just gotta tough it out.
Well, this is going to be an experience, to say the least. At least I only have one semester, just gotta tough it out.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
WHY oh WHY did I just see an assignment that's due tomorrow before class-at 8:50 am right when I was about to go to bed???

Gah I hate Canvas it's so cluttered
WHY oh WHY did I just see an assignment that's due tomorrow before class-at 8:50 am right when I was about to go to bed???

Gah I hate Canvas it's so cluttered
Ot3Ahks.jpg
My phone's battery is so bad... it's running out super fast and it's barely usable at this point and it's making me so, so anxious because I.. kind of need this thing working so that I can survive my day to day life, lmao? :,)
My phone's battery is so bad... it's running out super fast and it's barely usable at this point and it's making me so, so anxious because I.. kind of need this thing working so that I can survive my day to day life, lmao? :,)
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
Yet another one of those evenings where I research about DnD and get a lil' envious and amazed as heck at what people can come up with :') Don't play DnD, I'll likely never have the chance but that doesn't stop me from reading about it all.
Yet another one of those evenings where I research about DnD and get a lil' envious and amazed as heck at what people can come up with :') Don't play DnD, I'll likely never have the chance but that doesn't stop me from reading about it all.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
my teeth just REFUSE TO STAY ALIGNED

i need to get all my wisdom teeth pulled out eventually, can you please at least just...stay where you are? is it so hard? why are you stubborn like me that's not how it works.
my teeth just REFUSE TO STAY ALIGNED

i need to get all my wisdom teeth pulled out eventually, can you please at least just...stay where you are? is it so hard? why are you stubborn like me that's not how it works.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Hmm.... it is time to LISTEN TO THE SCREAMY MUSIC
Hmm.... it is time to LISTEN TO THE SCREAMY MUSIC
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
My math teacher better be proud I'm sacrificing sleep over his class. I'm not sure if he knows how little we even care at this point
My math teacher better be proud I'm sacrificing sleep over his class. I'm not sure if he knows how little we even care at this point
Ot3Ahks.jpg
i don't know who she is and it scares me because i feel like i should
i don't know who she is and it scares me because i feel like i should
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
haha nice
haha nice
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
[br] [columns] [nextcol] [indent] [size=2] [item=burning virgo] [br] Now if this isnt religious symbolism I dont know what is. She is literally holding a burning bush. [br]

Burning Virgo
Now if this isnt religious symbolism I dont know what is. She is literally holding a burning bush.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
1 2 ... 8990 8991 8992 8993 8994 ... 16043 16044