Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8374 8375 8376 8377 8378 ... 16089 16090
traditional fire nation music absolutely slaps
traditional fire nation music absolutely slaps
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
I'm not watching a 2 and a half hour documentary to do a fricking timeline.
I'm not watching a 2 and a half hour documentary to do a fricking timeline.
i made quite possibly the best chemistry joke ever and only one (1) person responded
i made quite possibly the best chemistry joke ever and only one (1) person responded
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
10 year old me: God people who type with incorrect grammar are so immature and silly. They should learn English.
16 year old me: monki go ho hoo
10 year old me: God people who type with incorrect grammar are so immature and silly. They should learn English.
16 year old me: monki go ho hoo
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
This lab meeting is taking forever
This lab meeting is taking forever

Why wasn't I the one to think about skadoosh?

Why wasn't I the one to think about skadoosh?
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Yeet for me, yeet for me, yeet for me oooh oh
(to the melody of dance monkey)
Yeet for me, yeet for me, yeet for me oooh oh
(to the melody of dance monkey)
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
infinite toilet paper roll????
infinite toilet paper roll????
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I can't do it anymore. I just cant.

Everything hurts. everything always hurts. I'm a constant mess of anxiety, depression and whatever else. Everyone knows this. Everything could be ripped away from me in an instant and it would be my fault. I'm pathetic and all I'm good for is hurting. Whatever. No one cares. I'm just yelling into the void.

I'm tired.
I can't do it anymore. I just cant.

Everything hurts. everything always hurts. I'm a constant mess of anxiety, depression and whatever else. Everyone knows this. Everything could be ripped away from me in an instant and it would be my fault. I'm pathetic and all I'm good for is hurting. Whatever. No one cares. I'm just yelling into the void.

I'm tired.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Wow, they aren't kidding when they said Kusa can be so OP if she's fully-upgraded and has the right souls! The rest of my team got wiped out by this battle fairly quickly, but there she is just self-healing herself with her passive while countering everyone's attacks and gradually chipping away at their health!
Wow, they aren't kidding when they said Kusa can be so OP if she's fully-upgraded and has the right souls! The rest of my team got wiped out by this battle fairly quickly, but there she is just self-healing herself with her passive while countering everyone's attacks and gradually chipping away at their health!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
1 2 ... 8374 8375 8376 8377 8378 ... 16089 16090