Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7740 7741 7742 7743 7744 ... 16062 16063
my dying and bloodshot eyes fight a battle i'm not sure even i understand
my dying and bloodshot eyes fight a battle i'm not sure even i understand
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Working overtime due no fault of my own on a friday more like

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Working overtime due no fault of my own on a friday more like

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
LKzi7uW.png
imagine being edelgard
imagine being edelgard
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Our IT person was just diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer with maybe 6 months left to live, and I'm trying so hard to hold back the tears. He was the sweetest guy you'll ever meet and always went above and beyond for all of us here...
Our IT person was just diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer with maybe 6 months left to live, and I'm trying so hard to hold back the tears. He was the sweetest guy you'll ever meet and always went above and beyond for all of us here...
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I only went to the premiere of whatever excruciating Twilight movie it was that I went to with Micaela when it was to be nice.... I despise Twilight with an absolute passion.... I won’t watch any of the movies ever again and you can’t force me to do it EVER!
I only went to the premiere of whatever excruciating Twilight movie it was that I went to with Micaela when it was to be nice.... I despise Twilight with an absolute passion.... I won’t watch any of the movies ever again and you can’t force me to do it EVER!
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
he's gorgeous, sweet, caring, thoughtful, and really fun

then there's me
a walking trash can
he's gorgeous, sweet, caring, thoughtful, and really fun

then there's me
a walking trash can
yzUX307.png
Do I completley avoid said thing to not confront my inner feelings or do I become completely immersed in said thing and have a identity crisis
Do I completley avoid said thing to not confront my inner feelings or do I become completely immersed in said thing and have a identity crisis
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@ my mom

please don't take out a banana or apple, eat part of it, leave it in the fridge, and never eat it and just grab another banana and apple and do the same thing
please

it drives me and dad crazy

stop doing that it's a waste of food

if you're not gonna eat it there is a trash can for a reason

also don't open a container of food when there's a container of the same thing that's already open please mom i love you but dear god stop
@ my mom

please don't take out a banana or apple, eat part of it, leave it in the fridge, and never eat it and just grab another banana and apple and do the same thing
please

it drives me and dad crazy

stop doing that it's a waste of food

if you're not gonna eat it there is a trash can for a reason

also don't open a container of food when there's a container of the same thing that's already open please mom i love you but dear god stop
I need to get to class but i dont want to even look at my car ever again,,,, what if I cause another accident,,,, that poor woman,,, I hope her son's surgery goes okay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I must have made them both terribly late for their appointment,,,, If my phone didn't unplug from the charger I would have woken up on time and maybe this never would have happened,,,

I need to get back to my midterms,,, Only 9 hours left to finish both,,
I need to get to class but i dont want to even look at my car ever again,,,, what if I cause another accident,,,, that poor woman,,, I hope her son's surgery goes okay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I must have made them both terribly late for their appointment,,,, If my phone didn't unplug from the charger I would have woken up on time and maybe this never would have happened,,,

I need to get back to my midterms,,, Only 9 hours left to finish both,,
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
when will I ever exceed 70,000 bells spent in t.i.y so that Gracie can finally come to my town

i'm buying so much furniture that I don't even need and so many expensive-as-heck carpets and wallpapers just so I can get a giraffe fashionista to come visit my town so she can open up her expensive-as-heck store

this is pain
when will I ever exceed 70,000 bells spent in t.i.y so that Gracie can finally come to my town

i'm buying so much furniture that I don't even need and so many expensive-as-heck carpets and wallpapers just so I can get a giraffe fashionista to come visit my town so she can open up her expensive-as-heck store

this is pain
1 2 ... 7740 7741 7742 7743 7744 ... 16062 16063