Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 ... 16113 16114
Why did I have to get a Zapdos?! I want an Articuno dammit!
Why did I have to get a Zapdos?! I want an Articuno dammit!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
not too well versed in crystal magic but i would love some black kyanite to go angel slaying with
not too well versed in crystal magic but i would love some black kyanite to go angel slaying with
i want to travel so badly ... it's been 6 months since i've gone anywhere and i feel like i'm suffocating

why am i so bad at staying still

just one more month and then i'm on a plane across the world
just one more month
i want to travel so badly ... it's been 6 months since i've gone anywhere and i feel like i'm suffocating

why am i so bad at staying still

just one more month and then i'm on a plane across the world
just one more month
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
hahaha I can't believe they deleted my joke thread, it was golden... ZUCC JUICE x'D no big deal but damn, RIP.
hahaha I can't believe they deleted my joke thread, it was golden... ZUCC JUICE x'D no big deal but damn, RIP.
hell yEAH for having my glasses back! Hell yeah for having a darker tint! Hell yeah for updated prescription! Hell yeah for being able to see clearly!
hell yEAH for having my glasses back! Hell yeah for having a darker tint! Hell yeah for updated prescription! Hell yeah for being able to see clearly!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm the epitome of drama. Why.
I'm the epitome of drama. Why.
xe/xyr/xem
why are you so hard to dress?? not a single piece of apparel goes with your strange colours or the theme i want to give you.
why are you so hard to dress?? not a single piece of apparel goes with your strange colours or the theme i want to give you.
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
hell yeah pizza hut
hell yeah pizza hut
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
how do people not notice that they keep necro'ing threads from 2015?? even now people are looking at this one screenshot of this robe apparel and saying "ONE OF THOSE IS LOW TO THE GROUND NEW BREED!" when uhhh it's a bogsneak?? guys I know you're weirdly and annoyingly obsessed with getting a new breed but,, time stamps?? patience?? realizing how freaking long art takes to implement and how many times the staff has denied a new breed???

sorry i'm salty but honestly it's getting rather bothersome to check frd and see the same stuff rehashed over and over and over,,
how do people not notice that they keep necro'ing threads from 2015?? even now people are looking at this one screenshot of this robe apparel and saying "ONE OF THOSE IS LOW TO THE GROUND NEW BREED!" when uhhh it's a bogsneak?? guys I know you're weirdly and annoyingly obsessed with getting a new breed but,, time stamps?? patience?? realizing how freaking long art takes to implement and how many times the staff has denied a new breed???

sorry i'm salty but honestly it's getting rather bothersome to check frd and see the same stuff rehashed over and over and over,,
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I drew a smiley face with a nose on my hand. :-). I feel like I'm part of a club now.
I drew a smiley face with a nose on my hand. :-). I feel like I'm part of a club now.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1 2 ... 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 ... 16113 16114