Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why is my social anxiety SO ******* bad lately?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why is my social anxiety SO ******* bad lately?
PJb908Z.png
im gay
im gay
hello i am gold!!
they/them

tumblr_inline_midegqR26C1qz4rgp.gif
Do it for the rhyme
Do it for the rhyme
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-12-18 13:14:23] [quote name="sQld" date=2017-12-18 13:11:45] I AM GOING TO NAME MY FIRSTBORN AFTER YOU. [/quote] please do not do this [/quote] lol Also, the release of Touhou Hyouibana ~ Antinomy of Common Flowers grows closer... And Tenshi's gonna be in it. I thought she'd never come back tbh
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-12-18:
sQld wrote on 2017-12-18:
I AM GOING TO NAME MY FIRSTBORN AFTER YOU.

please do not do this

lol

Also, the release of Touhou Hyouibana ~ Antinomy of Common Flowers grows closer...

And Tenshi's gonna be in it. I thought she'd never come back tbh
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
All I can say to that guy as far as his list of “bad” NF cartoons is this: if you miss the old cartoon that a replacement is based off of, then look no further than NF itself to find the original, I found the old MSB easily and all of its episodes.
All I can say to that guy as far as his list of “bad” NF cartoons is this: if you miss the old cartoon that a replacement is based off of, then look no further than NF itself to find the original, I found the old MSB easily and all of its episodes.
Hi.
@LizardKing sorry for the late reply. Had to drive back home.

Yeah it is. So much that it becomes like an ideology that rivals Christian fundamentalism. Its even worse when you were a new ager before sense reared its ugly head and smacked me in the face.
Which i am eternally grateful for.

And i hadnt known that you never met a theistic Satanist, but I'm glad you didnt get offended. People tend to look at anything branded as 'satanic' as inherently evil and dealing with supernatural being of darkness or some crap (augh) and never do research, so it was a slight knee-jerk reaction. Sorry xD.

And I can see what you mean with with all the neonazi stuff popping up in modern paganism. Not the reason why I left, but i do find it incredably shameful and honestly just plain insulting, to who i was and to my heritage. People just meed to stop bastardizing things in general (but i don't think its gonna happen soon. Sadly)
@LizardKing sorry for the late reply. Had to drive back home.

Yeah it is. So much that it becomes like an ideology that rivals Christian fundamentalism. Its even worse when you were a new ager before sense reared its ugly head and smacked me in the face.
Which i am eternally grateful for.

And i hadnt known that you never met a theistic Satanist, but I'm glad you didnt get offended. People tend to look at anything branded as 'satanic' as inherently evil and dealing with supernatural being of darkness or some crap (augh) and never do research, so it was a slight knee-jerk reaction. Sorry xD.

And I can see what you mean with with all the neonazi stuff popping up in modern paganism. Not the reason why I left, but i do find it incredably shameful and honestly just plain insulting, to who i was and to my heritage. People just meed to stop bastardizing things in general (but i don't think its gonna happen soon. Sadly)
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I love RInharu help me.
I love RInharu help me.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
this is the worst
this is the worst
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
That i don't know why but i kinda hate admit it that i want new/more friends from around the world. (It is a silly thing cause i'm very social and talk alot, but when it comes to games i'm really bad at keeping contact even tho i would like to keep better contact - this is so confusing, my life is confusing aaargh)
That i don't know why but i kinda hate admit it that i want new/more friends from around the world. (It is a silly thing cause i'm very social and talk alot, but when it comes to games i'm really bad at keeping contact even tho i would like to keep better contact - this is so confusing, my life is confusing aaargh)
C0nzM50.png

people treating me right? in my life? it's less likely than you think

people treating me right? in my life? it's less likely than you think
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist