Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I struggle relating/getting attached to things and I haven't really found comfort in any media before, but then there's this one goofy group sparking so much joy for me. it just feels like I found it at the perfect time, just when I was really feeling bad and I needed something to cheer up with. I couldn't be thankful enough. thank you.
I struggle relating/getting attached to things and I haven't really found comfort in any media before, but then there's this one goofy group sparking so much joy for me. it just feels like I found it at the perfect time, just when I was really feeling bad and I needed something to cheer up with. I couldn't be thankful enough. thank you.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Happy birthday women
Happy birthday women
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
oh my dear gods of the earth and the sky, i love her so freaking much holy s-
oh my dear gods of the earth and the sky, i love her so freaking much holy s-
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Stop.getting.distracted.
Stop.getting.distracted.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
the lag is so bad im goign crazy
the lag is so bad im goign crazy
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
my alergies.. . i feel like im gona die brah [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e2/5a/a7/e25aa70d4a4c0222a587256f46ac68a0.jpg[/img]
my alergies.. . i feel like im gona die brah

e25aa70d4a4c0222a587256f46ac68a0.jpg
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I swear I had a modern Flecks gene on hand >:(
I swear I had a modern Flecks gene on hand >:(
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/-3IZAvndMoAAAAAd/duck.gif
duck.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I am on my hands and knees someone please yell at me to finish my paper. Please. Pretty please.
I am on my hands and knees someone please yell at me to finish my paper. Please. Pretty please.
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
i just got two bosses in a row??? (undying featherback) what are the odds on that i am so curious Edit: i just got a third boss ??? (featherback boar) Edit2: HELP I GOT ANOTHER WHATS HAPPENING Edit3: ok that was the last one but that was WILD and i feel that Derek the RNG god has been looking after me thanks Derek <2 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3036919/1][img]https://i.ibb.co/r7NTx4W/C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif[/img][/url]
i just got two bosses in a row??? (undying featherback)
what are the odds on that i am so curious

Edit: i just got a third boss ??? (featherback boar)
Edit2: HELP I GOT ANOTHER WHATS HAPPENING
Edit3: ok that was the last one but that was WILD and i feel that Derek the RNG god has been looking after me
thanks Derek <2
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif

Please ping me :>