Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
The feeling of knowing someone for three years being extremely close to said person knowing they will probably not judge you and somehow STILL BEING AFRAID TO ASK THINGS aa I need to go back to 2015 and grab my confidence apparently I left it behind somewhere then

11-year-old me give me back my confidence
The feeling of knowing someone for three years being extremely close to said person knowing they will probably not judge you and somehow STILL BEING AFRAID TO ASK THINGS aa I need to go back to 2015 and grab my confidence apparently I left it behind somewhere then

11-year-old me give me back my confidence
IMG-8779.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
Courteirs, many, many courteirs, Flight bound courteirs who have addapted to fit their flight's terrain and only (with some exceptions) deliver items their respectful flight.

let me just-

Arcane courteirs:

Slick and smooth fellas with crecent shaped wings, their bodies look awfully like the arcane papa himself. Also hindering features of the Arcanist's faes and stuff, like their frills.
Courteirs, many, many courteirs, Flight bound courteirs who have addapted to fit their flight's terrain and only (with some exceptions) deliver items their respectful flight.

let me just-

Arcane courteirs:

Slick and smooth fellas with crecent shaped wings, their bodies look awfully like the arcane papa himself. Also hindering features of the Arcanist's faes and stuff, like their frills.
Outfit / Apparel Help!
Yknow I bet that kid playing crash bandicoot brought his PS1 from home to play in the kids zone in [local gymnasium] that one time
Yknow I bet that kid playing crash bandicoot brought his PS1 from home to play in the kids zone in [local gymnasium] that one time
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
Honesty is the best!
Honesty is the best!
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
I am so much more than my past, and I’m so grateful to know that.
I am so much more than my past, and I’m so grateful to know that.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
today was awful
today was awful
wlLXM.gif
WHY WERENT YOU AT ELF PRACTICE
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
[quote name="DAYAX0N" date="2023-11-30 20:17:09" ] WHY WERENT YOU AT ELF PRACTICE [/quote] This meme becomes relevant once again. On a more serious note, I wish we could go back to the days where people didn't let critics and reviewers control their opinions on media.
DAYAX0N wrote on 2023-11-30 20:17:09:
This meme becomes relevant once again.

On a more serious note, I wish we could go back to the days where people didn't let critics and reviewers control their opinions on media.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I wonder how much math I truly need for computer science, because I'm SO bad at it...
I wonder how much math I truly need for computer science, because I'm SO bad at it...
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
thinking about: orchid/olive xyy, with koi tert and wind or arcane eyes [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=24&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=123&tertgene=73&winggene=113&wings=123&auth=8e5988482b78da7bdb839f6c1c704976e2cd8092&dummyext=prev.png[/img] That Is All...
thinking about: orchid/olive xyy, with koi tert and wind or arcane eyes

dragon?age=1&body=69&bodygene=24&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=123&tertgene=73&winggene=113&wings=123&auth=8e5988482b78da7bdb839f6c1c704976e2cd8092&dummyext=prev.png

That Is All...
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"