Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
MY BABY SISTER IS PREGNANT I"M GANNA BE AN AUNTIE AND SHE"S HAPPY AND I CRY AND LAUGH AND IM SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW
MY BABY SISTER IS PREGNANT I"M GANNA BE AN AUNTIE AND SHE"S HAPPY AND I CRY AND LAUGH AND IM SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW
tumblr_ooxrbyz5Dw1w5t2t1o1_250.png
tumblr_o5jegpuEaR1v9fmlwo5_r1_250.png
I hate seeing gen1s on the fodder floor… So much wasted potential, even if they’re not my cup of tea.
I hate seeing gen1s on the fodder floor… So much wasted potential, even if they’re not my cup of tea.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
FOR IF I'M GOING DOWN, I GUESS I'LL TAKE YOU WITH ME /lyr
FOR IF I'M GOING DOWN, I GUESS I'LL TAKE YOU WITH ME /lyr
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->gNGgn1.pngeAY7d1.pngC0bZq1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="Krok" date="2023-11-22 22:55:06" ] I am reminded once again and jumpscared by the annoying existence of Black Friday because my inbox is getting raided. Oh no! Anyways- [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gZ1RKL8.png[/img] It never ends.
Krok wrote on 2023-11-22 22:55:06:
I am reminded once again and jumpscared by the annoying existence of Black Friday because my inbox is getting raided. Oh no! Anyways-

gZ1RKL8.png
It never ends.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
i want to grind coli but its so boring :(
i want to grind coli but its so boring :(
shadow.gif > FR-1
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
|
|
|
fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
H1sgaHX.png
hor hor hor hor
hor hor hor hor
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
broke
broke
FObX7rS.png mjtJ868.png mAiCJNJ.png 5hF3FGk.png
I miss the days where we actually got to spend regular time together and interacted all the time. The days that brought me to love you in the first place. I wonder what changed. I still wonder if I did something wrong to push you away.
I miss the days where we actually got to spend regular time together and interacted all the time. The days that brought me to love you in the first place. I wonder what changed. I still wonder if I did something wrong to push you away.
gLbZUkF.pngvu0JcZE.pngPTVAf7u.pngd3XCZt0.png6Zs7hJu.pngkIO8qd8.pngHxP6kXi.pngg7SZxvV.png
-EjGBJB6.pngEjGBJB6.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened_top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living. 
In one of them I shall be laughing. 
And so it will be as if all the stars 
were laughing, when you look 
at the sky at night.”

shortened_bottom.png
I can easily do hours and hours of art no problem...but I also need to remember to eat...Why are we called "Starving Artists" sometimes? XP
I can easily do hours and hours of art no problem...but I also need to remember to eat...Why are we called "Starving Artists" sometimes? XP
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I'm not going to sleep until everyone calms a bit, i'm doing the best i can and i'm hoping i'm actually helping
I could never do what Taranza did but i'm doing my best to at least be half as good as he was
I'm not going to sleep until everyone calms a bit, i'm doing the best i can and i'm hoping i'm actually helping
I could never do what Taranza did but i'm doing my best to at least be half as good as he was
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png