Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I keep on losing motivation and I just stop wanting to do stuff. I don't like it but I can't force myself either. So I just do nothing about it and hope that I'll randomly just want to do things again.
I keep on losing motivation and I just stop wanting to do stuff. I don't like it but I can't force myself either. So I just do nothing about it and hope that I'll randomly just want to do things again.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif

tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o3_100.png
I

KALAU
FR Time +10
Artist
I

tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o4_100.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
I have been sitting in this office doing nothing for the past hour I could be at home playing tp
I have been sitting in this office doing nothing for the past hour I could be at home playing tp
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
[center]Wondering if I should brush up on anatomy + Find some time after 'work' to poorly draw dragons like I said I would :I dang [img]https://i.ibb.co/q0VKqSc/brainless.png[/img] (one braincell working overtime)[/center]
Wondering if I should brush up on anatomy

+

Find some time after 'work' to poorly draw dragons
like I said I would :I dang

brainless.png
(one braincell working overtime)
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
[quote name="Sufoxshi" date="2023-07-31 11:10:07" ] ha ha ha ha- ahem we cool [/quote] A HAHAHAHAH HJBAGLJSDBGJDSG
Sufoxshi wrote on 2023-07-31 11:10:07:
ha ha ha ha-
ahem
we cool
A HAHAHAHAH HJBAGLJSDBGJDSG
please remove waiting room from character.ai
please remove waiting room from character.ai
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
When you want to be better at drawing/art in general but don't want to practice because everything you make looks like garbage. (':

I want to be better, I swear. But seeing things not come out as they look in your head is beyond frustrating. It just makes me want to quit.

I'm also really regretting my wrist tattoo "Create". I barely draw anymore and it's not like I'm good at it. So I'm honestly thinking of talking to someone to get it covered up..
When you want to be better at drawing/art in general but don't want to practice because everything you make looks like garbage. (':

I want to be better, I swear. But seeing things not come out as they look in your head is beyond frustrating. It just makes me want to quit.

I'm also really regretting my wrist tattoo "Create". I barely draw anymore and it's not like I'm good at it. So I'm honestly thinking of talking to someone to get it covered up..
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
little bugs in the earth
little bugs in the earth
love em all 1989
That's two favorite characters in a row now who destroyed themselves and everyone around them in their fervent pursuit of eldritch knowledge

They should join Jon for tea, he's been around for a while.
That's two favorite characters in a row now who destroyed themselves and everyone around them in their fervent pursuit of eldritch knowledge

They should join Jon for tea, he's been around for a while.
I bought 2 Tennar Campus blind box BJDs from Kika Goods!

I’m very excited about this OwO
I bought 2 Tennar Campus blind box BJDs from Kika Goods!

I’m very excited about this OwO
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
24 assignments.

24 assignments.

XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png