Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
crying why is the volume buttons reversed on the ipad air vs the pro, this is going to take way too long to get used to what the peck

but ?? this extra functionality with the pencil, being able to hover over stuff, IS SO COOL. i LOVE being able to see people’s broadcast messages without having to tap and hold and then tap away!!! aah, thats gonna be so niceee…
crying why is the volume buttons reversed on the ipad air vs the pro, this is going to take way too long to get used to what the peck

but ?? this extra functionality with the pencil, being able to hover over stuff, IS SO COOL. i LOVE being able to see people’s broadcast messages without having to tap and hold and then tap away!!! aah, thats gonna be so niceee…
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer
It's upsetting that Netflix has so much control over book covers. Any series that they adapt into a show now gets slapped with a massive "Now a Netflix show" logo as a part of the design. I don't care about the show, I just want my books. Now, instead of being able to walk down to my local bookstore and buy a fresh, crisp new copy of the book I have to order it off Amazon or spend hours searching through thrift stores for a copy with the original cover. Just to avoid an ugly Netflix logo on a book series in which most of the book are older than Netflix
It's upsetting that Netflix has so much control over book covers. Any series that they adapt into a show now gets slapped with a massive "Now a Netflix show" logo as a part of the design. I don't care about the show, I just want my books. Now, instead of being able to walk down to my local bookstore and buy a fresh, crisp new copy of the book I have to order it off Amazon or spend hours searching through thrift stores for a copy with the original cover. Just to avoid an ugly Netflix logo on a book series in which most of the book are older than Netflix
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
This is a game about determination and patience, I have none of those.
This is a game about determination and patience, I have none of those.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN2.pngyhQ282.pngeqreO2.png3RxWo2.png3Wzsn2.pngqtefN2.png3ewWw1.pngeSHwE1.pngRbRMJ1.pngCnvnD1.pngFHdVn1.pngKpMBr1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
got a court of mist and fury at the library today and im SO EXCITED
(spoilers)
the book immediately starting with feyre talking about her nightmare... god she is so traumatized i feel so bad. GIRL CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT THE COLOR RED ANYMORE SOBBING
got a court of mist and fury at the library today and im SO EXCITED
(spoilers)
the book immediately starting with feyre talking about her nightmare... god she is so traumatized i feel so bad. GIRL CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT THE COLOR RED ANYMORE SOBBING
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
i somehow typed bolleyvall instead of volleyball
i somehow typed bolleyvall instead of volleyball
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
it's my best friends' birthday and I want to do something nice for them, but I'm not sure as to what-

also; uh oh I have 4 days left to grind pvp :playdead:
it's my best friends' birthday and I want to do something nice for them, but I'm not sure as to what-

also; uh oh I have 4 days left to grind pvp :playdead:
WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT EUROVISION HAD A FINNISH TILL LINDEMANN IN IT? THIS IS AWESOME!

[insert your own mental image of a nearly-40-year-old woman jumping around the house to Cha Cha Cha while a confused but excited pomeranian spins in circles here]
WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT EUROVISION HAD A FINNISH TILL LINDEMANN IN IT? THIS IS AWESOME!

[insert your own mental image of a nearly-40-year-old woman jumping around the house to Cha Cha Cha while a confused but excited pomeranian spins in circles here]
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
god i forgot how ugly some of the ssbu models look, shulk and chrom especially [emoji=skull]
god i forgot how ugly some of the ssbu models look, shulk and chrom especially

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Sleepy...one mpre hour cant hurt right?
Sleepy...one mpre hour cant hurt right?
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Wanna play Far Cry 6, but this YouTube video on a cheated speedrun is too interesting.
Wanna play Far Cry 6, but this YouTube video on a cheated speedrun is too interesting.
2099-spider-man-2099.gif