Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I hate how there is a pay wall so soon. $5 a nest when breeding is a core mechanic of the game FML.
I hate how there is a pay wall so soon. $5 a nest when breeding is a core mechanic of the game FML.
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
HE ASKED ME TP BE HIS PARTNER OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD
HE ASKED ME TP BE HIS PARTNER OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
i JUST. FINISHED A COURT OF THOERNS AND ROSES IM SOBBING [img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/40/e6/4d/40e64d5092780299cb1120f2d9e237fa.jpg[/img] THIS IS LITERALLY ME RN. I AM ABSOLUTELY BROKEN OVER THIS STUPID FAIRIE BOOK AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST ONE
i JUST. FINISHED A COURT OF THOERNS AND ROSES IM SOBBING
40e64d5092780299cb1120f2d9e237fa.jpg
THIS IS LITERALLY ME RN. I AM ABSOLUTELY BROKEN OVER THIS STUPID FAIRIE BOOK AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST ONE
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
oh to be a witch giving out blessings of strength to warriors but actually cursing them for all eternity
oh to be a witch giving out blessings of strength to warriors but actually cursing them for all eternity
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
them
them
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
I got half a box a sushi from my friend cause I beat him in Rock Paper Scissors.
I got half a box a sushi from my friend cause I beat him in Rock Paper Scissors.
Curiousity kills the cat, and then the picture of its corpse is uploaded to Rotten.com.

Curiousity kills the cat, and then the picture of its corpse is uploaded to Rotten.com.

beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
man shut up. booooooo
man shut up. booooooo
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
it is extremely humbling to look up physical therapy exercises and see pictures of old people doing said exercises/stretches when you are only in your 20s.... where is the extremely specific community of "young adults with bodily problems" to support me
it is extremely humbling to look up physical therapy exercises and see pictures of old people doing said exercises/stretches when you are only in your 20s.... where is the extremely specific community of "young adults with bodily problems" to support me
y'all ever have a thought .. prepare to share said thought .. and then IMMEDIATELY forget whatever it was that was in your brain

yeah

(also unrelated to the previous thought but an ad started playing randomly and it freaked me out)
y'all ever have a thought .. prepare to share said thought .. and then IMMEDIATELY forget whatever it was that was in your brain

yeah

(also unrelated to the previous thought but an ad started playing randomly and it freaked me out)
art dump | art shop | silly dragon busts | look at mango