Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
can't wait for the Pokemon Go Plus + Deluxe XL
can't wait for the Pokemon Go Plus + Deluxe XL
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
can surprise trade pls just give me a mon i can use to wreck dino suicune i don't wanna train anything
can surprise trade pls just give me a mon i can use to wreck dino suicune i don't wanna train anything
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
"for where else could I go? who else could I love but you?"
"for where else could I go? who else could I love but you?"
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->ypBiZ1.pngxaQpo1.pngZSFHU1.pngunknown.png
okay there are a lot less songs than expected.. the jukebox definitely doesnt have everything because theres a clear lack of s1/2 story mode songs, off the hook songs..

but im still salty about the absolute disrespect they're giving octavio rn >:/
my man saves the mc and mixes together an absolute banger on the fly (literally), mixing sick beats and live singing in a small amount of time to boost your morale as you pilot his mech and defeat a giant bear... and they dont even have the decency to include his name on the damn song.
okay there are a lot less songs than expected.. the jukebox definitely doesnt have everything because theres a clear lack of s1/2 story mode songs, off the hook songs..

but im still salty about the absolute disrespect they're giving octavio rn >:/
my man saves the mc and mixes together an absolute banger on the fly (literally), mixing sick beats and live singing in a small amount of time to boost your morale as you pilot his mech and defeat a giant bear... and they dont even have the decency to include his name on the damn song.
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
The Twilight Zone episode “The Bewitchin’ Pool” is probably one of the earliest examples of isekai on television. It wasn’t even in color!

(Notice that I didn’t say “literature” because, last I heard, the jury is still out on that one)
The Twilight Zone episode “The Bewitchin’ Pool” is probably one of the earliest examples of isekai on television. It wasn’t even in color!

(Notice that I didn’t say “literature” because, last I heard, the jury is still out on that one)
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
Why does my internet hate me today.
Why does my internet hate me today.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
lcuTR9l.png
DogHOvc.png
yesss someones datamined how the new emotes look wooo

.. but reppin' inkopolis gives me mixed feelings.
on one hand, woo the og splatoon 1 emotes for all the weapon classes in that game! splatling mains will be happy they can once again hug their splatling :)

on the other... its literally the exact same as flip out for all the other classes released in s2/3. they couldnt have given them unique animations to differentiate it from flip out? maybe try and be creative and imagine what the win emotes for them would have been if they were in s1? no? okay then..

all the other emotes look cool though so at least thats good
yesss someones datamined how the new emotes look wooo

.. but reppin' inkopolis gives me mixed feelings.
on one hand, woo the og splatoon 1 emotes for all the weapon classes in that game! splatling mains will be happy they can once again hug their splatling :)

on the other... its literally the exact same as flip out for all the other classes released in s2/3. they couldnt have given them unique animations to differentiate it from flip out? maybe try and be creative and imagine what the win emotes for them would have been if they were in s1? no? okay then..

all the other emotes look cool though so at least thats good
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
seep and destroy is actually a pretty cool name but im still not calling it that. that's the bing bang song
seep and destroy is actually a pretty cool name but im still not calling it that. that's the bing bang song
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Why do I have to be a person who cried when they're angry lol
Why do I have to be a person who cried when they're angry lol
PJb908Z.png
I just spent a literal hour genuinely sobbing at the Season of Remembrance spirit memories in Sky for the third time and for some reason completely and utterly lost it particularly at the Pleading Child spirit’s memory. What is wrong with me why am I like this-

I probably actually have a fair idea of why but ahem
I just spent a literal hour genuinely sobbing at the Season of Remembrance spirit memories in Sky for the third time and for some reason completely and utterly lost it particularly at the Pleading Child spirit’s memory. What is wrong with me why am I like this-

I probably actually have a fair idea of why but ahem
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png