Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
They're lighting off fireworks. Why are they lighting off fireworks. It's not even the Fourth yet. Can people really not wait another two days to satisfy their pyromania?
They're lighting off fireworks. Why are they lighting off fireworks. It's not even the Fourth yet. Can people really not wait another two days to satisfy their pyromania?
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
want to do comms for people and make new ocs as well..... so much desire to create art yet no inspiration to actually get up and draw lol
want to do comms for people and make new ocs as well..... so much desire to create art yet no inspiration to actually get up and draw lol
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

89593716_WPEfniv0CdN2PrG.gif
Dangit, I actually wanna get into Star Wars proper instead of just leeching off memes and Lego.

But the problem is that comes with nearly fifty years' worth of lore to choke down. I already gotta juggle the piles of nonsense that are FNaF, Kirby, and Ninjago, I don't think I could handle a fourth.
Dangit, I actually wanna get into Star Wars proper instead of just leeching off memes and Lego.

But the problem is that comes with nearly fifty years' worth of lore to choke down. I already gotta juggle the piles of nonsense that are FNaF, Kirby, and Ninjago, I don't think I could handle a fourth.
VGxuHXT.png
Do you ever just find a character that's just right for you
And you have this immense appreciation towards the character. And you just wanna share with the rest of the world how much you like that character?

I'm in yet another character brainrot phase >:')
Do you ever just find a character that's just right for you
And you have this immense appreciation towards the character. And you just wanna share with the rest of the world how much you like that character?

I'm in yet another character brainrot phase >:')
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
seeing really pretty dragons get exalted gives me a headache. like why.
seeing really pretty dragons get exalted gives me a headache. like why.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
looooool i havent been taking my meds and its coming to haunt me what can you do [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ji7unaj.jpg[/img] tomorrows a new day. ill just have to try again.
looooool i havent been taking my meds and its coming to haunt me
what can you do
Ji7unaj.jpg

tomorrows a new day. ill just have to try again.
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
Okay, mosquitoes. You win. Eat away. I'm not even shooing them anymore, vamp me up, you little bloodsuckers. I accept I am now 90% mosquito bites and welts, 10% man.
Okay, mosquitoes. You win. Eat away. I'm not even shooing them anymore, vamp me up, you little bloodsuckers. I accept I am now 90% mosquito bites and welts, 10% man.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
[quote name="bandu" date="2022-07-02 14:09:26" ] yippie carnival thingy i hope its fun [/quote] late update. it wasnt
bandu wrote on 2022-07-02 14:09:26:
yippie carnival thingy i hope its fun
late update. it wasnt

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Hehe gonna do some surprise art of their character.
Hehe gonna do some surprise art of their character.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
I'm not ready for this.
I'm not ready for this.
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2