Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I love my friends sooooo much. Every single one of them are such amazing and beautiful and talented people and I can't wait to someday meet with all of them.
I love my friends sooooo much. Every single one of them are such amazing and beautiful and talented people and I can't wait to someday meet with all of them.
“what am I even doing being up so early??? It’s only 6 AM. Go back to sleep.” I say to myself before going back to my silly little brainrotting business that my brain told me to do because it wouldn’t shut up </3

Man, I cannot find any good accents that has at least another mouth on a dragon’s body >:((((

Welp. Time to start the day and get out of my bedroom…. Hopefully I can do some schoolwork without feeling like I don’t want to do it anymore!! ALSO MY BESTIE IS UP!!!!!! YEAAAAA!!!!!!! *HAPPY NOISES*
“what am I even doing being up so early??? It’s only 6 AM. Go back to sleep.” I say to myself before going back to my silly little brainrotting business that my brain told me to do because it wouldn’t shut up </3

Man, I cannot find any good accents that has at least another mouth on a dragon’s body >:((((

Welp. Time to start the day and get out of my bedroom…. Hopefully I can do some schoolwork without feeling like I don’t want to do it anymore!! ALSO MY BESTIE IS UP!!!!!! YEAAAAA!!!!!!! *HAPPY NOISES*
chaogarden.gif
Mmhmm yea scented wax melts my beloved

I’ve got ‘Spring Love Spell’ from Candle Warmers on the burner and it’s sooo goood

Mmhmm yea scented wax melts my beloved

I’ve got ‘Spring Love Spell’ from Candle Warmers on the burner and it’s sooo goood

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
I’m tired… stupid school making me wake up early… I need more sleep!
I’m tired… stupid school making me wake up early… I need more sleep!
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
Vladimir Puteen is the worst person that I know.
Vladimir Puteen is the worst person that I know.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
I haven't watched Miraculous Ladybug in like two years but She Wants Me (To Be Loved) by The Happy Fits is a LadyNoir song and I think about it so much. The animatic I would make if I was a person who could make animatics... maybe someday.
I haven't watched Miraculous Ladybug in like two years but She Wants Me (To Be Loved) by The Happy Fits is a LadyNoir song and I think about it so much. The animatic I would make if I was a person who could make animatics... maybe someday.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
OH MY GODS
I finally got my first Divine dragon! Now waiting for her to hatch... *sighs*
OH MY GODS
I finally got my first Divine dragon! Now waiting for her to hatch... *sighs*
W6LdAlV.gif
having to physically restrain myself from buying fandergs for all 9 of the tf2 mercs
having to physically restrain myself from buying fandergs for all 9 of the tf2 mercs
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
I finished the work we're doing in class right now and don't have anything else to do, so there's only one option, of course: Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon fandragons
I finished the work we're doing in class right now and don't have anything else to do, so there's only one option, of course: Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon fandragons
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
ok oh my god i just gotta write this down somewhere why are my dreams so realistic

i was in a huge fancy golden restaurant seemingly in england because everyone has a british accent. i was a little kid running around with a group of other kids trying to access off limits areas. theres some hidden magic going on and people whispering about telekenesis? then its starting to get dark late at night, all the other kids have disappeared and im just standing in the middle of the place. across from me is an old woman... with hairless cat ears and legs. my eyes lit up, i thought it was so cool but theres an old man behind me that says something like "ah no dont go over there shes.. strange." but i do anyway and just, sit at her table for some reason? theres another old man with her, shes ravenously eating what looks like a big hunk of steak and never says anything so i just talk to the old man. "u uh hi i hope this isnt weird haha,.,." "oh no its fine!" cat lady takes a huge hunk of meat off of her plate and gives it to me. i try some, it tastes like barely flavored steak and feels raw and nasty. she runs off to the bathroom, comes back with another huge hunk that i just get the idea that she carved out of her side. i say to the guy "i i just.. its the texture im sorry..,." "oh yes it takes some time to get used to, i couldnt eat cat meat at first" then i woke up
ok oh my god i just gotta write this down somewhere why are my dreams so realistic

i was in a huge fancy golden restaurant seemingly in england because everyone has a british accent. i was a little kid running around with a group of other kids trying to access off limits areas. theres some hidden magic going on and people whispering about telekenesis? then its starting to get dark late at night, all the other kids have disappeared and im just standing in the middle of the place. across from me is an old woman... with hairless cat ears and legs. my eyes lit up, i thought it was so cool but theres an old man behind me that says something like "ah no dont go over there shes.. strange." but i do anyway and just, sit at her table for some reason? theres another old man with her, shes ravenously eating what looks like a big hunk of steak and never says anything so i just talk to the old man. "u uh hi i hope this isnt weird haha,.,." "oh no its fine!" cat lady takes a huge hunk of meat off of her plate and gives it to me. i try some, it tastes like barely flavored steak and feels raw and nasty. she runs off to the bathroom, comes back with another huge hunk that i just get the idea that she carved out of her side. i say to the guy "i i just.. its the texture im sorry..,." "oh yes it takes some time to get used to, i couldnt eat cat meat at first" then i woke up
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png