Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
how can i have the best and the worst people at my school at the same time
how can i have the best and the worst people at my school at the same time
Ot3Ahks.jpg
i just woke up ~25 minutes ago and im already taking an english "exam" lmao

edit: i got 70%, nice :D deffo thought i was gonna fail it
i just woke up ~25 minutes ago and im already taking an english "exam" lmao

edit: i got 70%, nice :D deffo thought i was gonna fail it
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
I just realized I unintentionally wrote a line in one of my dragons bios that goes with his apparel and fits the lore even more
I just realized I unintentionally wrote a line in one of my dragons bios that goes with his apparel and fits the lore even more
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Brain, come on, i know you are tired. But we have just three hours to go you can do it.
Brain, come on, i know you are tired. But we have just three hours to go you can do it.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
i just spent like 15 minutes trying to think of what a parrot fish was called
i just spent like 15 minutes trying to think of what a parrot fish was called
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Hoping to get a valuable coli drop to make up for the boons I have to buy tomorrow.
Hoping to get a valuable coli drop to make up for the boons I have to buy tomorrow.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
i wish baldwin transmuting and brewing was separate so you could get more mats while you have an item brewing, but i guess baldwin only has one cauldron
but then how does he have a bunch of people brewing stuff in his one cauldron at once
i wish baldwin transmuting and brewing was separate so you could get more mats while you have an item brewing, but i guess baldwin only has one cauldron
but then how does he have a bunch of people brewing stuff in his one cauldron at once
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Finally reading 2020+ Venom after not reading comics for years now that no more useless Thompson. Art is so good, writing is good, characters are (mostly) good...

But where is his over the top dramatic vocabulary? :( Eddie me boy eat a thesaurus next. This ain't right.

Bring back his long Fabio hair too while you're at it.
Finally reading 2020+ Venom after not reading comics for years now that no more useless Thompson. Art is so good, writing is good, characters are (mostly) good...

But where is his over the top dramatic vocabulary? :( Eddie me boy eat a thesaurus next. This ain't right.

Bring back his long Fabio hair too while you're at it.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
Where’d that crack in my tablet screen come from? Haven’t dropped anything on it/dropped the actual tablet. It’s not too noticeable unless I tilt it, but it is there.

Eh…least there’s nothing else wrong with it.
Where’d that crack in my tablet screen come from? Haven’t dropped anything on it/dropped the actual tablet. It’s not too noticeable unless I tilt it, but it is there.

Eh…least there’s nothing else wrong with it.
68626024.png
hmm. Can't decide if I like or dislike the way Florence's portrait turned out. In my defense though, Gaolers are a little funky. I do think Azza's turned out well but my tablet's battery died before I could add any details so it's very rough. Evren's is probably the best of the three, but then I spend the longest tweaking it so.
hmm. Can't decide if I like or dislike the way Florence's portrait turned out. In my defense though, Gaolers are a little funky. I do think Azza's turned out well but my tablet's battery died before I could add any details so it's very rough. Evren's is probably the best of the three, but then I spend the longest tweaking it so.
2XruB4R.png