Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm so ready to put this place in the rear view mirror and never come back.
I'll miss some of the people here, but the job? Naw.
I'm so ready to put this place in the rear view mirror and never come back.
I'll miss some of the people here, but the job? Naw.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
oh. oh planning this out is actually helping. is this how actual writers do it

i'll never be a writer but writing is fun, even if it's stupid self-indulgent fanfiction
oh. oh planning this out is actually helping. is this how actual writers do it

i'll never be a writer but writing is fun, even if it's stupid self-indulgent fanfiction
me desperately trying to prove myself to people i don't know yet. lol

it's almost like nobody has ever believed me when i said i'm capable enough. trust me.

they seem nice enough, if they don't want to take me in they'll probably at least tell me. would hurt to be left on seen
me desperately trying to prove myself to people i don't know yet. lol

it's almost like nobody has ever believed me when i said i'm capable enough. trust me.

they seem nice enough, if they don't want to take me in they'll probably at least tell me. would hurt to be left on seen
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
Man this fanart is taking me forever but I really adore these characters so I need to do them justice
Man this fanart is taking me forever but I really adore these characters so I need to do them justice
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
My head hurts because I forgot to eat lunch. ow

My brother and I have had some dumb fights but I think the dumbest one yet was my brother claiming Jimmie Walker played J.J. on What's Happening!! and me telling him it was Good Times (and then he was ****** at me bc I got it right).
My head hurts because I forgot to eat lunch. ow

My brother and I have had some dumb fights but I think the dumbest one yet was my brother claiming Jimmie Walker played J.J. on What's Happening!! and me telling him it was Good Times (and then he was ****** at me bc I got it right).
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
I need to watch MMHOPH again man
that show slapped and I wanna get back into the fandom
I need to watch MMHOPH again man
that show slapped and I wanna get back into the fandom
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Why did I have a dream about a pizza eating competition... AND WHY DID I WIN
Why did I have a dream about a pizza eating competition... AND WHY DID I WIN
Been feeling off for the past few days. Kinda wish that if there’s a cold lurking or something, it would just get on with it. Honestly, I don’t really care if I’m ill, just hate the lead up.
Been feeling off for the past few days. Kinda wish that if there’s a cold lurking or something, it would just get on with it. Honestly, I don’t really care if I’m ill, just hate the lead up.
Why do the tickets in Cookie Run OvenBreak take so long to replenish /rh

I’m completely hooked on this game and I’m desperate to play it some more, but I gotta wait ;3;
Why do the tickets in Cookie Run OvenBreak take so long to replenish /rh

I’m completely hooked on this game and I’m desperate to play it some more, but I gotta wait ;3;
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Wow the snow is still holding on to the tree branches, but it’s so pretty…. I ended up playing Pokémon Rumble Blast a little bit before I went to go sleep… I also got no legendary Pokémon at all, but oh well.. every one gets nothing in a video game some times…
Wow the snow is still holding on to the tree branches, but it’s so pretty…. I ended up playing Pokémon Rumble Blast a little bit before I went to go sleep… I also got no legendary Pokémon at all, but oh well.. every one gets nothing in a video game some times…
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.