Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I NEED SOMEWHERE TO SAY THIS OMG
ok so i got SO TIRED of those coliseum puzzles cuz the boosts were so small i didnt even realize they were like captchas against bots!! so i just angrily smacked it a buncha times and now im locked out of coliseum I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS WAS MY PLAN FOR THE NIGHT D:
I NEED SOMEWHERE TO SAY THIS OMG
ok so i got SO TIRED of those coliseum puzzles cuz the boosts were so small i didnt even realize they were like captchas against bots!! so i just angrily smacked it a buncha times and now im locked out of coliseum I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS WAS MY PLAN FOR THE NIGHT D:
Qpv2mvo.png
I BROKE MY SIGNATURE BUTTONS
game is so hard for no reason my poor signature buttons !!!
NEO TWEWY MY BELOVEEEEEED
if i enjoy something a lot my only options are:
- stim
- cry
NEO TWEWY MY BELOVEEEEEED
if i enjoy something a lot my only options are:
- stim
- cry
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
Nevermind I fell back asleep
Nevermind I fell back asleep
seGmw74.jpg
I can't believe I'm being forced to choose between my brother and my mother.
I can't believe I'm being forced to choose between my brother and my mother.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Humans attributing literally any complex behaviour that could potentially portray non-human animals as smart to "instinct" is not only lame, disgusting and horrible, it's also senseless. Are you THAT scared that maybe there are some creatures who are smarter than you in some aspects? One day it's a feeling, one day it's an urge, one day it's an assumption, the other day it's behaviour, then the next day it's suddenly a power - none of those are correct. Literally none. Gods, make your freaking mind up!!! What do you think instinct is based on? What do you think gives organisms the ability to process information? That's right: intelligence. Everything is based on it, it's not a human concept nor is it a human-only trait, that is a primal trait that has existed since the beginning of life. So many of you also keep mistaking knowledge for intelligence. Those two are vastly different. Knowledge is the information that is gathered from the environment, intelligence, on the other hand, PROCESSES that information. Instinct aka intelligence does that same thing. The way an individual processes information and what choices they make based on it is entirely their own making, behaviour is never pre-determined. However the hardware that gives the organism to process information gives the organism a set of abilities that they can use. That's why fish who have lateral lines have tactile sensory abilities that humans cannot mentally process.

I will continue to say it but anthropocentrism has the same exact bases as racism and ableism. Hating or misattributing someone who is "different" than you based on their appearance, culture, species/race/breed simply because they're "others", and considering someone lesser and stupid because they don't exhibit the same behaviour you're familiar with - both are the same, both are ignorance and lack of empathy and understanding. Seeing that humans hate on their own species just hints at how horribly they'd treat other beings and, unfortunately, it's true. Clueless. Just completely clueless. The patterns are EVERYWHERE, how are they not obvious. Please, for the love of god, do research before spewing harmful nonsense. I didn't spend 10 years on studying ethology to argue with people online.
Humans attributing literally any complex behaviour that could potentially portray non-human animals as smart to "instinct" is not only lame, disgusting and horrible, it's also senseless. Are you THAT scared that maybe there are some creatures who are smarter than you in some aspects? One day it's a feeling, one day it's an urge, one day it's an assumption, the other day it's behaviour, then the next day it's suddenly a power - none of those are correct. Literally none. Gods, make your freaking mind up!!! What do you think instinct is based on? What do you think gives organisms the ability to process information? That's right: intelligence. Everything is based on it, it's not a human concept nor is it a human-only trait, that is a primal trait that has existed since the beginning of life. So many of you also keep mistaking knowledge for intelligence. Those two are vastly different. Knowledge is the information that is gathered from the environment, intelligence, on the other hand, PROCESSES that information. Instinct aka intelligence does that same thing. The way an individual processes information and what choices they make based on it is entirely their own making, behaviour is never pre-determined. However the hardware that gives the organism to process information gives the organism a set of abilities that they can use. That's why fish who have lateral lines have tactile sensory abilities that humans cannot mentally process.

I will continue to say it but anthropocentrism has the same exact bases as racism and ableism. Hating or misattributing someone who is "different" than you based on their appearance, culture, species/race/breed simply because they're "others", and considering someone lesser and stupid because they don't exhibit the same behaviour you're familiar with - both are the same, both are ignorance and lack of empathy and understanding. Seeing that humans hate on their own species just hints at how horribly they'd treat other beings and, unfortunately, it's true. Clueless. Just completely clueless. The patterns are EVERYWHERE, how are they not obvious. Please, for the love of god, do research before spewing harmful nonsense. I didn't spend 10 years on studying ethology to argue with people online.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
feeling motivated to be a stronger and better me, competitively and personally even though im gonna go sleep soon and i know it'll probably go away in the morning but, i'll be happy i tried to fire myself up
feeling motivated to be a stronger and better me, competitively and personally even though im gonna go sleep soon and i know it'll probably go away in the morning but, i'll be happy i tried to fire myself up
Hey hi! you can call me Wilds! Hope too see you soon!!
fLdYOuE.pngmtHAEL4.pngBb9XFYa.png
10ttDG2.pnga129Nss.pnggTTW2gA.png
5BsilZ9.pngCQ7Bbrl.pngllvL1Jf.png
gettin my ears pierced today with my brother let’s go
gettin my ears pierced today with my brother let’s go
Ot3Ahks.jpg
lmao completely ignored again
Thankz guyz rlly showz ya care
lmao completely ignored again
Thankz guyz rlly showz ya care
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Funny how you hate my pets until there's a guest that needs entertaining. Enter Finn's room and I swear to god I refuse to cook your dinners anymore.
Funny how you hate my pets until there's a guest that needs entertaining. Enter Finn's room and I swear to god I refuse to cook your dinners anymore.
I'm covered in poison ivy.
I'm covered in poison ivy.