Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I have now reached the part of the day where I'm tired and sad
I have now reached the part of the day where I'm tired and sad
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
imma give up on my art shop now-
imma give up on my art shop now-
natureb1.png > SnekInAPumpkin
> Photographer, artist, and writer
> U can call me Max or Snek :):):):)
> Genderfluid and pansexual

> Art shop here~

nature.png image_1.png natureshade.png
This book is actually based garbage. I just can't. They're forcing us to read such a horrible, bland and agenda-pushing book that has an average of 2.1 stars. I have to pretend to like this book so i get a good grade? Excuse me?

I'm sick and tired of schools forcing us to read these horrible one-off books because they have an 'interesting plot' or a 'political theme'. Oh, you want interesting plot? THEN WHY DON'T YOU FREAKIN' ASSIGN US CLASSIC LITERATURES.

I'm losing brain cells, my eyes are skipping phrases and sentences. I had to freakin' buy this horrible book and actually support the author because I refuse to listen to a barely audible audiobook of this steaming pile of hot garbage.

The Marrow Thieves, how I loathe thee.
This book is actually based garbage. I just can't. They're forcing us to read such a horrible, bland and agenda-pushing book that has an average of 2.1 stars. I have to pretend to like this book so i get a good grade? Excuse me?

I'm sick and tired of schools forcing us to read these horrible one-off books because they have an 'interesting plot' or a 'political theme'. Oh, you want interesting plot? THEN WHY DON'T YOU FREAKIN' ASSIGN US CLASSIC LITERATURES.

I'm losing brain cells, my eyes are skipping phrases and sentences. I had to freakin' buy this horrible book and actually support the author because I refuse to listen to a barely audible audiobook of this steaming pile of hot garbage.

The Marrow Thieves, how I loathe thee.
Ah, yes. Not knowing how much I've missed is FANTASTIC thanks.
Ah, yes. Not knowing how much I've missed is FANTASTIC thanks.
3 hours
Hours
Are you kidding me
That's an insultingly low limit
3 hours
Hours
Are you kidding me
That's an insultingly low limit
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
please. this is very cool, but please. i want to see my children for even three seconds
please. this is very cool, but please. i want to see my children for even three seconds
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Sapphic rep in podcasts makes my heart happy it’s so cute!
Sapphic rep in podcasts makes my heart happy it’s so cute!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
got Rosmontis from the limited banner in Arknights- I wanted Mudrock though...
kinda comforted by the fact Ros is really powerful, but oh the lack of hitting aerial enemies is a pain.

Still have some time to try and get Mudrock too, but it took 64 pulls before I got a single 6* so I have little hope :I
got Rosmontis from the limited banner in Arknights- I wanted Mudrock though...
kinda comforted by the fact Ros is really powerful, but oh the lack of hitting aerial enemies is a pain.

Still have some time to try and get Mudrock too, but it took 64 pulls before I got a single 6* so I have little hope :I
That was the funniest thing I have ever heard

That was the funniest thing I have ever heard

w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Even though it's completely new to me and I won't know this stuff unless someone tells me, I still feel stupid as heck when someone tells me something at work that I didn't know about because in my old department I didn't have to worry about it and never learned it. I feel stupid like I should have known about it, but how would I have known if I didn't learn it just then?
I hate being an awkward, anxiety ridden piece of garbage.
Even though it's completely new to me and I won't know this stuff unless someone tells me, I still feel stupid as heck when someone tells me something at work that I didn't know about because in my old department I didn't have to worry about it and never learned it. I feel stupid like I should have known about it, but how would I have known if I didn't learn it just then?
I hate being an awkward, anxiety ridden piece of garbage.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace