Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
why must a single eliminate cost THREE HUNDERED TWENTY THOUSAND TREASUREE
why must a single eliminate cost THREE HUNDERED TWENTY THOUSAND TREASUREE
quarry
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
loimysO.pngbYt72YT.pngFvSLVNv.png
e7lpONG.pngz8s5c34.pngJ8zFKyY.png
ahaha actually admitted my feelings to my family
ahh that felt a little better
ahaha actually admitted my feelings to my family
ahh that felt a little better
Why can’t you cook with the window open? This is why the house stinks...
Why can’t you cook with the window open? This is why the house stinks...
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
mutes my mic just bc i can't explain these cleaves any more and i am tired <3 pls just download cactbot if it's too hard! no shame in that
mutes my mic just bc i can't explain these cleaves any more and i am tired <3 pls just download cactbot if it's too hard! no shame in that
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
I now have spooky month brainrot
I now have spooky month brainrot
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
I have problems at work but cant talk about it because all I'll hear is "you must stand up for yourself otherwise it's your own fault you're suffering" like thanks i know that but my anxiety is through the roof already and I have 0 energy
I have problems at work but cant talk about it because all I'll hear is "you must stand up for yourself otherwise it's your own fault you're suffering" like thanks i know that but my anxiety is through the roof already and I have 0 energy
2aoyUTU.png
I want a new fandragon but I also want to save my money.
...and I can't find whatever skin/accent I'm looking for because I forgot the name of it.

I want a new fandragon but I also want to save my money.
...and I can't find whatever skin/accent I'm looking for because I forgot the name of it.

w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
if parallel universes exist, then all movies are based on a true story
if parallel universes exist, then all movies are based on a true story
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN1.pngyhQ281.pngeqreO1.png3RxWo1.png3Wzsn1.pngqtefN1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Less than a week since my partner left back to work, and I've already set off the smoke alarm, cut open my hand nearly to the bone, and drilled a hole through the wall and into the electrical.

How I've regularly survived the 10+ months of the year I'm normally in solitude I really don't know, but I hope my Darwin Award entry is spectacular.
Less than a week since my partner left back to work, and I've already set off the smoke alarm, cut open my hand nearly to the bone, and drilled a hole through the wall and into the electrical.

How I've regularly survived the 10+ months of the year I'm normally in solitude I really don't know, but I hope my Darwin Award entry is spectacular.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
i am... a simp fool. and for what
i am... a simp fool. and for what
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png