Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Yeah, we don't need to get a Wifi extender, because the only one impacted by your horrible router placement is me. Not that I need to have a stable connection for Zoom calls. Not that I need to work on essays without being interrupted every five minutes.
Yeah, we don't need to get a Wifi extender, because the only one impacted by your horrible router placement is me. Not that I need to have a stable connection for Zoom calls. Not that I need to work on essays without being interrupted every five minutes.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
crying to the instrumental version of binks booze
crying to the instrumental version of binks booze
Ot3Ahks.jpg
*Sad Daft Punk noises*
*Sad Daft Punk noises*
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
i am tired but I want to do artsy stuff but I also wanna sleep, why am I like this?
i am tired but I want to do artsy stuff but I also wanna sleep, why am I like this?
Songie, 24, Canada, Always tired. +3 FR time
I am genuinely at my ******* limit.
I am genuinely at my ******* limit.
PJb908Z.png
[quote name="MintToast" date="2021-02-22 15:04:17" ] It's hard to think logically while judging myself. For example, today I was thinking about this one time when an old friend told me she had a crush on a fictional character. That's fine, many people have crushes on fictional characters. But when I saw a fictional character and thought they were cute, my brain said, "No, you can't do that. We're not doing that." How does that work? And my brain does that with so many things [/quote] THIS
MintToast wrote on 2021-02-22 15:04:17:
It's hard to think logically while judging myself.
For example, today I was thinking about this one time when an old friend told me she had a crush on a fictional character. That's fine, many people have crushes on fictional characters.

But when I saw a fictional character and thought they were cute, my brain said, "No, you can't do that. We're not doing that."
How does that work? And my brain does that with so many things
THIS
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
144444 total damage. That's....quite the number. Thanks to my HoV.
144444 total damage. That's....quite the number. Thanks to my HoV.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
beauty is fake do what u want
beauty is fake do what u want
OjYCOIV.png
Augh I forgot that old dungeons have 15 minute repop timers on monsters. This is taking foreveeeeeeeeer.
Augh I forgot that old dungeons have 15 minute repop timers on monsters. This is taking foreveeeeeeeeer.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Now my urge to make a bunch of fandragons of Daft Punk songs has increased tenfold. Maybe I’ll do it after I finish all my Drawn to Life ones.
Now my urge to make a bunch of fandragons of Daft Punk songs has increased tenfold. Maybe I’ll do it after I finish all my Drawn to Life ones.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg