Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
aaaaaa i wish i had motivation to write!!!! rping, lore, anything.
aaaaaa i wish i had motivation to write!!!! rping, lore, anything.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I feel like I should be more excited,, but it's tough to be excited for something when my year's been crap. Maybe I'll be happier later today.
I feel like I should be more excited,, but it's tough to be excited for something when my year's been crap. Maybe I'll be happier later today.
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
[font=courier new]corpse merch... 11 minutes.... [s]is anyone else here waiting tho [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1][/s] [font=courier new]I GOT A HOODIE H OW
corpse merch... 11 minutes.... is anyone else here waiting tho

I GOT A HOODIE H OW
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
Happy holidays to the FR staff and everyone on this thread! Everyone is so wonderful :D
Happy holidays to the FR staff and everyone on this thread! Everyone is so wonderful :D
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I want that corpse hoodie
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I want all of the corpse merch
I've had a migraine all day long, I'm super dissociated overall, and now I'm having an identity crisis on top of it all.
Gosh, I can't wait to talk to my psychologist again about this mess; hopefully she understands tho, and doesn't think negatively of me or my issues... They're kinda "out there" tbh, so I'm a bit afraid about our next meeting.
Also, talking about this all, over the phone too, will be... Eeeeh, stressful.
... I should really write a note or a text or something, to get my thoughts in order... And to get ready in general, before talking to her about this...
- Sylv; he/they/spirit(em)er
I've had a migraine all day long, I'm super dissociated overall, and now I'm having an identity crisis on top of it all.
Gosh, I can't wait to talk to my psychologist again about this mess; hopefully she understands tho, and doesn't think negatively of me or my issues... They're kinda "out there" tbh, so I'm a bit afraid about our next meeting.
Also, talking about this all, over the phone too, will be... Eeeeh, stressful.
... I should really write a note or a text or something, to get my thoughts in order... And to get ready in general, before talking to her about this...
- Sylv; he/they/spirit(em)er
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
getting my bestiary to 900 has given me such potent forum confidence. my power is huge and everyone will know. ladies see my walking down the street with my 900+ familiars and they swoon
getting my bestiary to 900 has given me such potent forum confidence. my power is huge and everyone will know. ladies see my walking down the street with my 900+ familiars and they swoon
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-12-24 15:05:02" ] I want that corpse hoodie [/quote] [quote name="Tivae" date="2020-12-24 15:06:20" ] I want all of the corpse merch [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]I momentarily forgot that there's a guy called Corpse Husband and was very worried [/font=Comic Sans MS]
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-12-24 15:05:02:
Tivae wrote on 2020-12-24 15:06:20:
I momentarily forgot that there's a guy called Corpse Husband and was very worried
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
been binging twd all week and im so close to finishing it also why the hell doesn’t netflix have the rest of the seasons??
been binging twd all week and im so close to finishing it also why the hell doesn’t netflix have the rest of the seasons??
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png