Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | overweight...
1 2 3 4
@OffensiveTitles

First I noticed that you said you're only eating 1-2 meals a day, don't do that. Under eating doesn't make you lose weight all it does is make you sick. Make sure to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and even snack in between. (All depending on your activity level, though three meals a day is VERY important for your body to function properly and be able to tell the difference between fats to burn and muscle to lose.) If you try to get thin by not eating enough all you're going to do is lose energy that your body is replacing by burning it too quickly. "Where's my source?? What do I do??" <- your body right now (maybe)

Water is very veeerryy important. You can go days without food, but you need water everyday to survive. Remember that...

Also don't believe anyone who says eating healthy is all you need, it isn't. You NEED activity to lose weight and keep it off and honestly, to help you gain more confidence in yourself as well. I can't begin to stress how important it is to try and be active on a daily base. It doesn't have to be much, just go for a walk (half hour) or let's say you're doing work on the computer, get up and stretch half past every hour you've been on. (One hour work, ten minute stretch sorta thing)

Also don't go cheap way out of meals, cook real ones. Don't smoothie it, it loses nutrients that way and won't fill you up as fast (you'll find yourself hungry soon after) so it's best to just eat it as is. DON'T EAT VEGGIES RAW IF THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EATEN RAW! I've seen some diets say "try the raw!" blah blah and no, no don't do that. It can hurt you, somethings are extremely hard to digest and the reason why "this diet makes you NOT HUNGRY!" thing works is because your body is screaming "help me" because you ate stupid food and tried a quick fix. Please, there is no quick fixes. You have to train hard and follow a routine or else you'll feel the repercussions. (even if not now, later on.)

I do think you might be obsessing with being thin without realizing it, your body gains and loses pounds throughout the day, it's completely normal to be five or six pounds heavier one day then it is another. I don't know your age, but don't stress too much on it. You may think that you aren't feeling this way over vain reasoning but influence is very strong, take a good look at what you're surrounding yourself with, both people and media/music and try evaluating again. Remember to stay healthy and fit, not thin and beautiful. Being thin may seem cool but I'd rather always be healthy...though I know it's tough.
@OffensiveTitles

First I noticed that you said you're only eating 1-2 meals a day, don't do that. Under eating doesn't make you lose weight all it does is make you sick. Make sure to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and even snack in between. (All depending on your activity level, though three meals a day is VERY important for your body to function properly and be able to tell the difference between fats to burn and muscle to lose.) If you try to get thin by not eating enough all you're going to do is lose energy that your body is replacing by burning it too quickly. "Where's my source?? What do I do??" <- your body right now (maybe)

Water is very veeerryy important. You can go days without food, but you need water everyday to survive. Remember that...

Also don't believe anyone who says eating healthy is all you need, it isn't. You NEED activity to lose weight and keep it off and honestly, to help you gain more confidence in yourself as well. I can't begin to stress how important it is to try and be active on a daily base. It doesn't have to be much, just go for a walk (half hour) or let's say you're doing work on the computer, get up and stretch half past every hour you've been on. (One hour work, ten minute stretch sorta thing)

Also don't go cheap way out of meals, cook real ones. Don't smoothie it, it loses nutrients that way and won't fill you up as fast (you'll find yourself hungry soon after) so it's best to just eat it as is. DON'T EAT VEGGIES RAW IF THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EATEN RAW! I've seen some diets say "try the raw!" blah blah and no, no don't do that. It can hurt you, somethings are extremely hard to digest and the reason why "this diet makes you NOT HUNGRY!" thing works is because your body is screaming "help me" because you ate stupid food and tried a quick fix. Please, there is no quick fixes. You have to train hard and follow a routine or else you'll feel the repercussions. (even if not now, later on.)

I do think you might be obsessing with being thin without realizing it, your body gains and loses pounds throughout the day, it's completely normal to be five or six pounds heavier one day then it is another. I don't know your age, but don't stress too much on it. You may think that you aren't feeling this way over vain reasoning but influence is very strong, take a good look at what you're surrounding yourself with, both people and media/music and try evaluating again. Remember to stay healthy and fit, not thin and beautiful. Being thin may seem cool but I'd rather always be healthy...though I know it's tough.
yGResdm.gif
1 2 3 4