Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 118 119
coming back in w another one -

sad homeless boy saves a guy from a river. out of gratitude, the river guy and his friend buy the homeless boy food and employ him after discovering an interesting fact about him. the river guy and no-longer-homeless guy work together to work out several mysteries, many of which strongly feature figures from the river guy's past. as they do this, the sad homeless guy gains a better understanding of himself and his self-worth, partially through his friendship with the river guy, and the river guy works on his own problems with the no-longer-homeless guy. they're very in love.

dazai osamu and nakajima atsushi from bungou stray dogs
coming back in w another one -

sad homeless boy saves a guy from a river. out of gratitude, the river guy and his friend buy the homeless boy food and employ him after discovering an interesting fact about him. the river guy and no-longer-homeless guy work together to work out several mysteries, many of which strongly feature figures from the river guy's past. as they do this, the sad homeless guy gains a better understanding of himself and his self-worth, partially through his friendship with the river guy, and the river guy works on his own problems with the no-longer-homeless guy. they're very in love.

dazai osamu and nakajima atsushi from bungou stray dogs
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
pompadour and cash money antagonize local serial killer
pompadour and cash money antagonize local serial killer
Mr. Glowy Hand and Stick Wielding Boy travel through time and fall in love.

Guy who never washes his face manages to win the heart of a grump that glows in the dark.

Bad dancer and man who can't cook finally escape the friendzone.
Mr. Glowy Hand and Stick Wielding Boy travel through time and fall in love.

Guy who never washes his face manages to win the heart of a grump that glows in the dark.

Bad dancer and man who can't cook finally escape the friendzone.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
I actually don't ship much but uh yeah-

"Don't dis his hair" and LOUD child go on a bro adventure to save their town from a murderous cat man

BIG Egyptian man and BIG french man helps a friend fight a vampire to save his mom

Dancing robot hires a skeleton to make puns

Local baseball man yells at man with a cat mask as he terrorizes towns

Space clown and alien bull spit some sick fires

I actually don't ship much but uh yeah-

"Don't dis his hair" and LOUD child go on a bro adventure to save their town from a murderous cat man

BIG Egyptian man and BIG french man helps a friend fight a vampire to save his mom

Dancing robot hires a skeleton to make puns

Local baseball man yells at man with a cat mask as he terrorizes towns

Space clown and alien bull spit some sick fires

Three losers from different points in time get together through time-space shenanigans and proceed to break every aspect of canon they can. Killing dragons optional.
Elder Scrolls, Nerevarine/Hero of Kvatch/Last Dragonborn...kill me

An aformentioned loser has to save another plane of existence and falls in love with its mad ruler. Unfortunately, because their life sucks, they end up becoming him.
Elder Scrolls, Hero of Kvatch/Sheogorath

Tragedy child loves sunshine child who is the only person in his life who hasn't hurt him(I'm not exaggerating) but sunshine child might be dead. We just don't know.
Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki/Hide

Ignore me, I'm trash.
Three losers from different points in time get together through time-space shenanigans and proceed to break every aspect of canon they can. Killing dragons optional.
Elder Scrolls, Nerevarine/Hero of Kvatch/Last Dragonborn...kill me

An aformentioned loser has to save another plane of existence and falls in love with its mad ruler. Unfortunately, because their life sucks, they end up becoming him.
Elder Scrolls, Hero of Kvatch/Sheogorath

Tragedy child loves sunshine child who is the only person in his life who hasn't hurt him(I'm not exaggerating) but sunshine child might be dead. We just don't know.
Tokyo Ghoul, Kaneki/Hide

Ignore me, I'm trash.
VAAnkLY.png
Thomas and Newt :D
Thomas and Newt :D
Fnw48LX.png

mxk5Q9c.png
Rather unintelligent gay Asian denies feelings for rather unintelligent gay dude. Me and friend ship it so hard in the background.
Rather unintelligent gay Asian denies feelings for rather unintelligent gay dude. Me and friend ship it so hard in the background.
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
A gay Englishman & a perverted Frenchman claim their "enemies" but are actually friends the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME.

Dude is gay for one but the other BARELY even notices.

Shy cinnamon roll & loud as all hell albino.

Kolkolkol & Aru.

Ya.

That's all I got.

A gay Englishman & a perverted Frenchman claim their "enemies" but are actually friends the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME.

Dude is gay for one but the other BARELY even notices.

Shy cinnamon roll & loud as all hell albino.

Kolkolkol & Aru.

Ya.

That's all I got.

tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
Here is another one

A pyromaniac and a hawk who are totally in love with each other but can't be together because reasons. RoyAi from FMA
Here is another one

A pyromaniac and a hawk who are totally in love with each other but can't be together because reasons. RoyAi from FMA
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
fat guy loves money more than people

Wario and treasure
fat guy loves money more than people

Wario and treasure
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 118 119