Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 599 600
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
I don't know how episode 1 of Black Mirror was able to air on television, it's too messed up.
I don't know how episode 1 of Black Mirror was able to air on television, it's too messed up.
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
I love him so much....
I love him so much....
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
ok
ok
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Questions to the world:

Why do flies exist they are useless

same with fleas they suck (haha get it? No? okay)

Also an answer to one of life's many questions: Why do the best people have to die?

Because It's like a garden of roses. Wouldn't you want to pick the best?

Questions to the world:

Why do flies exist they are useless

same with fleas they suck (haha get it? No? okay)

Also an answer to one of life's many questions: Why do the best people have to die?

Because It's like a garden of roses. Wouldn't you want to pick the best?

OjYCOIV.png
I rlly like eddsworld i mean i rlly like it im so obsessed halp
I rlly like eddsworld i mean i rlly like it im so obsessed halp
OjYCOIV.png
Hope the old thread gets unlocked too, kind of a shame after thousands of pages it's done, but that's just a quick thought. Cool that there's another void!

I've just been thinking nonstop about the canon!Human Bill Cipher from last night's livestream! That was hilarious and hauntingly beautiful!
Hope the old thread gets unlocked too, kind of a shame after thousands of pages it's done, but that's just a quick thought. Cool that there's another void!

I've just been thinking nonstop about the canon!Human Bill Cipher from last night's livestream! That was hilarious and hauntingly beautiful!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
y do ppl ship tom and tord they hate each other

potato wedge

having an otp is like having to choose between your favorite ice cream flavors but you can only pick one.

also i want to experience the thrill of running through the forest. i want tooo. why cant people let me experience the thrill of running through the forest?

i figured out a few days ago MAI VEST HAS INSIDE POCKETS and now i rlly wanna put a teeny pocket knife in one bc if i cant open something or something then boom insta pocket knife brooo. but my sister doesnt believe me and thinks i'll just pretend to stab people. hmph. okay maybe i would but still. lol.

cola.

what am i saying i want to scream into the void eternally
y do ppl ship tom and tord they hate each other

potato wedge

having an otp is like having to choose between your favorite ice cream flavors but you can only pick one.

also i want to experience the thrill of running through the forest. i want tooo. why cant people let me experience the thrill of running through the forest?

i figured out a few days ago MAI VEST HAS INSIDE POCKETS and now i rlly wanna put a teeny pocket knife in one bc if i cant open something or something then boom insta pocket knife brooo. but my sister doesnt believe me and thinks i'll just pretend to stab people. hmph. okay maybe i would but still. lol.

cola.

what am i saying i want to scream into the void eternally
OjYCOIV.png
why is pokemon red so hard
why is pokemon red so hard
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
i thnk im fny
i thnk im fny
H A P P Y
S T A R F A L L
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 599 600