Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Survey!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Took it ^w^
Took it ^w^
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I took the survey! That last question.. too hard. >.> I couldn't list just one, but I did write it so you could say Blaziken is my favorite.
I took the survey! That last question.. too hard. >.> I couldn't list just one, but I did write it so you could say Blaziken is my favorite.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Done!
Done!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@peacekeeper

I took it!

Gen 3 just wasn't for me, to be honest. I still liked it, but... I don't know, it wasn't very exciting to me. The contests were the best part, haha!

(( Picking a favorite obviously wasn't hard for me, as you can tell by my username. :p

I also love Mega Audino, as well as the very new Pokemon, Cosmog. ))
@peacekeeper

I took it!

Gen 3 just wasn't for me, to be honest. I still liked it, but... I don't know, it wasn't very exciting to me. The contests were the best part, haha!

(( Picking a favorite obviously wasn't hard for me, as you can tell by my username. :p

I also love Mega Audino, as well as the very new Pokemon, Cosmog. ))
Forum-Signature.png
Done and finished! :3
Done and finished! :3
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

Yup, done c:
Yup, done c:
Took it! You don't need to give me any shrooms though-I've plenty of my own! Was a fun survey, not going to lie.

Seriously though-Gen 4 had too many HMs. Never hated a gen due to the pokemon in it, but due to the amount of HMs.
Took it! You don't need to give me any shrooms though-I've plenty of my own! Was a fun survey, not going to lie.

Seriously though-Gen 4 had too many HMs. Never hated a gen due to the pokemon in it, but due to the amount of HMs.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Did it earlier today and forgot to post here, whoops! I've not played much Pokémon yet, I picked up Blue and Gold yesterday because I found them in a cupboard with a game boy. I knew a few Black/White ones from the Pokédex app thing they had going for a while on 3DS, I think they stopped it though. Shame, I didn't fill the Pokédex xD
Did it earlier today and forgot to post here, whoops! I've not played much Pokémon yet, I picked up Blue and Gold yesterday because I found them in a cupboard with a game boy. I knew a few Black/White ones from the Pokédex app thing they had going for a while on 3DS, I think they stopped it though. Shame, I didn't fill the Pokédex xD
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
I filled it in, there was a lot of green :D
I filled it in, there was a lot of green :D
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
diddly done it
diddly done it
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8