Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your fandom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Once Upon A Time *fandom war* *really good fanfiction* *really bad show writing*
Once Upon A Time *fandom war* *really good fanfiction* *really bad show writing*
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
[quote name="EaterOfPie" date=2016-10-17 12:02:52] Star Wars: *family drama* *space lazers everywhere* *deformed old kermit the frog* [/quote] I can confirm. Warriors: *cats cats cats* *half the fandom is twelve* *the older half sits around and facepalms at the young kid's antics* *so much fanfic* Gravity Falls: *theories* *FLYING DORITOS* *some hecka weird ships* *headcanons galore* *everything means something* *codes* *so many references* *somehow tends to be mainly comprised of those well above the target age*
EaterOfPie wrote on 2016-10-17:
Star Wars: *family drama* *space lazers everywhere* *deformed old kermit the frog*
I can confirm.

Warriors: *cats cats cats* *half the fandom is twelve* *the older half sits around and facepalms at the young kid's antics* *so much fanfic*

Gravity Falls: *theories* *FLYING DORITOS* *some hecka weird ships* *headcanons galore* *everything means something* *codes* *so many references* *somehow tends to be mainly comprised of those well above the target age*
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-10-17 14:40:53] [quote name="EaterOfPie" date=2016-10-17 12:02:52] Star Wars: *family drama* *space lazers everywhere* *deformed old kermit the frog* [/quote] I can confirm. Warriors: *cats cats cats* *half the fandom is twelve* *the older half sits around and facepalms at the young kid's antics* *so much fanfic* Gravity Falls: *theories* *FLYING DORITOS* *some hecka weird ships* *headcanons galore* *everything means something* *codes* *so many references* *somehow tends to be mainly comprised of those well above the target age* [/quote] Yes to all of this! More on GF: Fanfics, crazy conclusions which have no barring on anything (tad strange is not a purple square!) and MORE FLYING DORITOS! Along with cracks in the universe and jokes that go way over kids heads!
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-10-17:
EaterOfPie wrote on 2016-10-17:
Star Wars: *family drama* *space lazers everywhere* *deformed old kermit the frog*
I can confirm.

Warriors: *cats cats cats* *half the fandom is twelve* *the older half sits around and facepalms at the young kid's antics* *so much fanfic*

Gravity Falls: *theories* *FLYING DORITOS* *some hecka weird ships* *headcanons galore* *everything means something* *codes* *so many references* *somehow tends to be mainly comprised of those well above the target age*

Yes to all of this!

More on GF:
Fanfics, crazy conclusions which have no barring on anything (tad strange is not a purple square!) and MORE FLYING DORITOS! Along with cracks in the universe and jokes that go way over kids heads!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Percy Jackson: "Oh, this is fun." "My gods this is getting intense!" "Nico say what?!" "PERCYBETH NOOOOOOooooo!" *uncontrollable crying*
Percy Jackson: "Oh, this is fun." "My gods this is getting intense!" "Nico say what?!" "PERCYBETH NOOOOOOooooo!" *uncontrollable crying*
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

"Hi do you like twenty one pilots"
"yes"
"MY BFF"
"I LOVE YOU"
"LET'S GET MARRIED"
"LETS HAVE CHILDREN AND NAME THEM ALL JOSH AND TYLER"
"BUT WE'RE BOTH GUYS"
"IT'LL WORK OUT SOMEHOW"
"DO IT FOR THEM"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"Hi do you like twenty one pilots"
"yes"
"MY BFF"
"I LOVE YOU"
"LET'S GET MARRIED"
"LETS HAVE CHILDREN AND NAME THEM ALL JOSH AND TYLER"
"BUT WE'RE BOTH GUYS"
"IT'LL WORK OUT SOMEHOW"
"DO IT FOR THEM"
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
The ATLA/LoK fandom on Tumblr has all these:

• 15-year-olds who think they're being feminist but are really just shipping the girl they project themselves onto with the guy they want to make out with, and warp a pure cinnamon roll into a fedora-wearing "nice guy"
• SJWs saying the writers are racist/sexist/homophobic because a bi woman of color isn't an invincible saint
• Puns on character names and certain deaths. Just. So many puns.
• Some really gorgeous art I mean wow
• Memes and edits that are so stupid but you can't help but laugh
• Lesbians who want to make out with a violently insane teenage girl
• A star of the show who's really nice to his fans and often reblogs stuff about his character
• Crying over anything that could be taken as a parallel because we haven't had new content in ages and we're running out of things to do

The ATLA/LoK fandom on Tumblr has all these:

• 15-year-olds who think they're being feminist but are really just shipping the girl they project themselves onto with the guy they want to make out with, and warp a pure cinnamon roll into a fedora-wearing "nice guy"
• SJWs saying the writers are racist/sexist/homophobic because a bi woman of color isn't an invincible saint
• Puns on character names and certain deaths. Just. So many puns.
• Some really gorgeous art I mean wow
• Memes and edits that are so stupid but you can't help but laugh
• Lesbians who want to make out with a violently insane teenage girl
• A star of the show who's really nice to his fans and often reblogs stuff about his character
• Crying over anything that could be taken as a parallel because we haven't had new content in ages and we're running out of things to do

I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Fate series: *waifu/husbando wars* "People die when they're killed." "Help I just spent my entire paycheck on FGO and only got CEs."
Fate series: *waifu/husbando wars* "People die when they're killed." "Help I just spent my entire paycheck on FGO and only got CEs."
Mato | Blue Blue Glass Moon
[b]Fairy Tail:[/b] *ANNOYING SHIPPING I N T E N S I F I E S* *People screaming because this all started out light and bubbly but now it's full of angst* *So many questions* *Crying because main character has been a demon destined to destroy the world this whole time* (Seriously THIS is a demon?!) [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/14/44/0e/14440e77fdb43c9f7fbd5627de5b257a.jpg[/img]
Fairy Tail:

*ANNOYING SHIPPING I N T E N S I F I E S*

*People screaming because this all started out light and bubbly but now it's full of angst*

*So many questions*

*Crying because main character has been a demon destined to destroy the world this whole time*

(Seriously THIS is a demon?!)

14440e77fdb43c9f7fbd5627de5b257a.jpg
waterfull.png
A bunch of teen girls with sharpie cat whiskers on their faces shipping 2 British dudes with matching haircuts.
A bunch of teen girls with sharpie cat whiskers on their faces shipping 2 British dudes with matching haircuts.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
People shipping 20 year olds with 40 through 70 year olds
Another that don't make sense
A character that people thought was abusive being proved wrong and it's hilarious because said character is actually a dork and a sweetheart in canon

Creativeness and amazing art
Angsty stuff
That makes a person cry

Uhhh yeah
People shipping 20 year olds with 40 through 70 year olds
Another that don't make sense
A character that people thought was abusive being proved wrong and it's hilarious because said character is actually a dork and a sweetheart in canon

Creativeness and amazing art
Angsty stuff
That makes a person cry

Uhhh yeah
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63