Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | hi im gay and tired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i am also gay and i have a headache
also tired
i am also gay and i have a headache
also tired
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
super gay, super tired, i just got back to my dorm from home which is a 2 hour flight away like 20 minutes ago, time to die
super gay, super tired, i just got back to my dorm from home which is a 2 hour flight away like 20 minutes ago, time to die
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
im bi and sleepy but not ready for bed yet! I wanna watch youtube videos and dragon #_#
im bi and sleepy but not ready for bed yet! I wanna watch youtube videos and dragon #_#
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
ace and an insomniac. also tired at the same time
ace and an insomniac. also tired at the same time
1468711001v3.png
I'm not gay but I am tired.

'Sup
I'm not gay but I am tired.

'Sup
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I'm Queer and existentially tired. Zzzzzz

( @SilverDragon568 Simplest definition of pansexual: a sexual orientation where sexual attraction is not dependent on gender/gender identity. It comes from the prefix "pan-" meaning all or every. ) Edit: I'm so tired, in fact, that I thought your post was on the last page of this thread. Sorry for the re-ping if someone answered before me! ^^;
I'm Queer and existentially tired. Zzzzzz

( @SilverDragon568 Simplest definition of pansexual: a sexual orientation where sexual attraction is not dependent on gender/gender identity. It comes from the prefix "pan-" meaning all or every. ) Edit: I'm so tired, in fact, that I thought your post was on the last page of this thread. Sorry for the re-ping if someone answered before me! ^^;
hi gay and tired im dad
hi gay and tired im dad
***** same
***** same
I'm asexual and very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy tired
I'm asexual and very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy tired
Not gay, but i could eat an elephant and sleep my way through the biggest earthquake ever and thats really what i oughta be doin but here i am playing fr
Not gay, but i could eat an elephant and sleep my way through the biggest earthquake ever and thats really what i oughta be doin but here i am playing fr
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8