Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your current obsession?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Sewing things...so, so many things~

With Legend of Zelda patterned fabric! Hehehe~
Sewing things...so, so many things~

With Legend of Zelda patterned fabric! Hehehe~
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Pokemon Sun/Moon (hype!), Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Persona 5 and the newest released track for the new Poets of the Fall album~

And a ton of other things but those are the first few that come to mind.
Pokemon Sun/Moon (hype!), Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Persona 5 and the newest released track for the new Poets of the Fall album~

And a ton of other things but those are the first few that come to mind.
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@SilvestrisDream
Aw yiss same current obsession. XD
@SilvestrisDream
Aw yiss same current obsession. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I'm currently obsessed with Guilty Gear at the moment. Bought GG#Reload on steam on a whim back in July (yay steam summer sales!) and I'm just in love with the series now.

While I like fighting games, I've never really been /too/ big on them. And the only ones I've ever played (prior to GG) was Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive, both 3D fighters and very different from GG. Didn't think I'd stick so long to a fighting game, but I'm now 100 hrs in and counting. Still a joy to play after all this time. Looking forward to playing a ton of Xrd once I get a better comp.

Also, you can tell I'm obsessed with the series because fandergs.
I'm currently obsessed with Guilty Gear at the moment. Bought GG#Reload on steam on a whim back in July (yay steam summer sales!) and I'm just in love with the series now.

While I like fighting games, I've never really been /too/ big on them. And the only ones I've ever played (prior to GG) was Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive, both 3D fighters and very different from GG. Didn't think I'd stick so long to a fighting game, but I'm now 100 hrs in and counting. Still a joy to play after all this time. Looking forward to playing a ton of Xrd once I get a better comp.

Also, you can tell I'm obsessed with the series because fandergs.
40146_v.gif - Call me Sol

- She/Her

- +0 FR time
[quote name="Akenthief" date=2016-09-13 02:14:20] [quote name="SharpSounds" date=2016-09-12 22:13:06] [quote name="Akenthief" date=2016-09-12 08:38:29] Currently into Borderlands and Attack on Titan. Stop me from buying all of the fandom stuff... [/quote] @Akenthief I feel you with Borderlands stuff.... I love all the games and even have some pop figures and an art book. In too deep. Never coming back. [/quote] @SharpSounds I sold my soul to Gearbox and 2K. I'm going to BLands hell and I have no regrets. [s]Also I'm so happy to see other BLands fans here! ;_; Hiiii![/s] [/quote] @Akenthief I will be there will you! Gearbox is so great. I have been playing Battleborn for the last month. Ahaha I'm actually going to school for animation and it really makes me appreciate the art of borderlands even more. The second game is probably my favorite though.
Akenthief wrote on 2016-09-13:
SharpSounds wrote on 2016-09-12:
Akenthief wrote on 2016-09-12:
Currently into Borderlands and Attack on Titan. Stop me from buying all of the fandom stuff...
@Akenthief
I feel you with Borderlands stuff.... I love all the games and even have some pop figures and an art book. In too deep. Never coming back.

@SharpSounds I sold my soul to Gearbox and 2K. I'm going to BLands hell and I have no regrets. Also I'm so happy to see other BLands fans here! ;_; Hiiii!
@Akenthief I will be there will you! Gearbox is so great. I have been playing Battleborn for the last month. Ahaha I'm actually going to school for animation and it really makes me appreciate the art of borderlands even more. The second game is probably my favorite though.
[quote name="BubbleCat" date=2016-09-13 06:46:12] Five Nights at Freddy's [/quote] @BubbleCat I was obsessed when the 4th one came out. Even got into some of the music that people were putting out. //oh god
BubbleCat wrote on 2016-09-13:
Five Nights at Freddy's
@BubbleCat
I was obsessed when the 4th one came out. Even got into some of the music that people were putting out. //oh god
[quote name="OnyxJaguar" date=2016-09-13 15:01:58] I'm currently obsessed with bettering my future : D [/quote] @OnyxJaguar Well I hope you're succeeding!
OnyxJaguar wrote on 2016-09-13:
I'm currently obsessed with bettering my future : D
@OnyxJaguar
Well I hope you're succeeding!
[quote name="pinchaque" date=2016-09-13 16:09:44] Team Fortress 2 and.... this very site.... [/quote] @pinchaque I feel you when it comes to this site. My best friend actually led me here because of her obsession with dragons. And what do you know.... I NOW HAVE ONE!
pinchaque wrote on 2016-09-13:
Team Fortress 2 and.... this very site....
@pinchaque
I feel you when it comes to this site.
My best friend actually led me here because of her obsession with dragons. And what do you know.... I NOW HAVE ONE!
[quote name="gazehound" date=2016-09-13 16:31:33] furry stuff, I guess. that's nothing new but I've been feeling REALLY into it lately, especially fursuiting related things. also zootopia and sort of the lion guard [/quote] @gazehound I'm not into fursuiting personally but I completely admire the art of it and creativity that goes into it. Do you make your own suits? //also omg I love zootopia. I actually watched it last night ahaha
gazehound wrote on 2016-09-13:
furry stuff, I guess. that's nothing new but I've been feeling REALLY into it lately, especially fursuiting related things.

also zootopia and sort of the lion guard
@gazehound
I'm not into fursuiting personally but I completely admire the art of it and creativity that goes into it. Do you make your own suits?
//also omg I love zootopia. I actually watched it last night ahaha
Enderal, I just love that mod/total coversion. The characters, the music the story, about everything. Everything is so sad it breaks me, but I love all those guys. have i mentioned I love that game.
*continues gushing*
Enderal, I just love that mod/total coversion. The characters, the music the story, about everything. Everything is so sad it breaks me, but I love all those guys. have i mentioned I love that game.
*continues gushing*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20