Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your current obsession?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I have been dragged back into Kirby and we recently got Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and I have been obsessing to high heavens over Magolor. That freaking egg is just too cute. XD
I have been dragged back into Kirby and we recently got Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and I have been obsessing to high heavens over Magolor. That freaking egg is just too cute. XD
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
Podcasts for me

I don't find watching movies or shows easy so I tend to have one going in the background while I write, for the moment the big ones are Wolf 359, King Falls AM, ars PARADOXICA and the Bright Sessions, which basically shows how much I adore aspects of fantasy being brought into situations that could be plausible, along with my love for space is something I can't quite sate and I will indulge when I get the chance
Podcasts for me

I don't find watching movies or shows easy so I tend to have one going in the background while I write, for the moment the big ones are Wolf 359, King Falls AM, ars PARADOXICA and the Bright Sessions, which basically shows how much I adore aspects of fantasy being brought into situations that could be plausible, along with my love for space is something I can't quite sate and I will indulge when I get the chance
Mystic Messenger.
I've fallen back into my otome game obsession. A lot of people I follow on tumblr were talking and posting about it and I was like 'hella' and downloaded it. No regrets.
Mystic Messenger.
I've fallen back into my otome game obsession. A lot of people I follow on tumblr were talking and posting about it and I was like 'hella' and downloaded it. No regrets.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
Bioware in general. I replayed KOTOR, played through the Mass Effect trilogy five times, and now I'm working on Dragon Age (played DAO/Awakening/DA2 twice, and now I'm working on my first Inquisition playthrough). I've got more Mass Effect and DA playthroughs planned, too; I like to switch up romances/origins/classes/etc (...except in DA2 lmao).

Also, space. I've been reading books about astrophysics and stuff just for the hell of it.
Bioware in general. I replayed KOTOR, played through the Mass Effect trilogy five times, and now I'm working on Dragon Age (played DAO/Awakening/DA2 twice, and now I'm working on my first Inquisition playthrough). I've got more Mass Effect and DA playthroughs planned, too; I like to switch up romances/origins/classes/etc (...except in DA2 lmao).

Also, space. I've been reading books about astrophysics and stuff just for the hell of it.
no one you look up to is better than you are
One PUUUUNCH Man
One PUUUUNCH Man
eVPLuox.gif
Monster Hunter and The Legend of Zelda. So obsessed right now.
Monster Hunter and The Legend of Zelda. So obsessed right now.
9CxYF0H.png
60s television and this song
60s television and this song
I'm currently obsessed with bettering my future : D
I'm currently obsessed with bettering my future : D
Currently busy raising a new puppy!
Overwatch and my french class.

I got Overwatch fairly late but am very glad to have it now. uvu Its a wonderful game!

I had to fight tooth and claw to get into my highschools french class, but eventaully got a spot! Im so happy to be taking it and am learning a lot as well. uvu
Overwatch and my french class.

I got Overwatch fairly late but am very glad to have it now. uvu Its a wonderful game!

I had to fight tooth and claw to get into my highschools french class, but eventaully got a spot! Im so happy to be taking it and am learning a lot as well. uvu
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20