Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A story from a 7 year old
So, my brother decided to spend the night with me, and as we get ready for bed, he tells be the following story.... So, here's a story from my 7 year old autistic brother: 'fulm etamist'
"hey, i gotta tell you a story. Once, i was a man. A man cutting up the meat, but i was so bored. The meat was boring. So now, you see this? this is my head. and there's my body over there. See? my face is the skull now, and my body is over there. Oh! and there was a guy. a guy with one arm. what happened to his arm? He lost it. and there was his friend. No, his brother. he was like me. there's his head, but nothing inside his body. Ah! You're the freak! hey thats not nice..... And there was the guy. whats that guy's name.... Gluttony. Gluttony ate all the people. and that was the end."

..............So, that's my brother's interptation of Full Metal Alchemist, i guess.
So, my brother decided to spend the night with me, and as we get ready for bed, he tells be the following story.... So, here's a story from my 7 year old autistic brother: 'fulm etamist'
"hey, i gotta tell you a story. Once, i was a man. A man cutting up the meat, but i was so bored. The meat was boring. So now, you see this? this is my head. and there's my body over there. See? my face is the skull now, and my body is over there. Oh! and there was a guy. a guy with one arm. what happened to his arm? He lost it. and there was his friend. No, his brother. he was like me. there's his head, but nothing inside his body. Ah! You're the freak! hey thats not nice..... And there was the guy. whats that guy's name.... Gluttony. Gluttony ate all the people. and that was the end."

..............So, that's my brother's interptation of Full Metal Alchemist, i guess.
@Reguna

As an autistic person who loves FMA, this is adorable.
@Reguna

As an autistic person who loves FMA, this is adorable.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
That's so cute. I love it.
That's so cute. I love it.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Sounds like my brother. :) OOh, show him Kenichi, see what he says
Sounds like my brother. :) OOh, show him Kenichi, see what he says
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
@Reguna
Sounds like he was talking about Barry the Chopper. XD
But yes that is pretty adorable!
@Reguna
Sounds like he was talking about Barry the Chopper. XD
But yes that is pretty adorable!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
oh my gosh
that's cute <3
Barry the Chopper!
oh my gosh
that's cute <3
Barry the Chopper!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Lesley @Ravage @Shadria @ImpossibleJedi4 @Sylversylvan
Yeah, FMA is one of my favorite shows, so of course he's seen it too. And he loves it. His favorite characters are Barry and Gluttony. You know those Halloween butcher knives? well, he has one of those and after he heard Barry the Chopper tell his story, he ran around the house with the toy knife and was quoting most of what he said. He also wanted to name our Pacman frog Gluttony, which is pretty fitting considering pac man frogs will eat anything that fits in their mouth. (which is allot) There was a little more to his story, but i can't remember the exact words. It wasa about Gluttony liking Lust.

(heh, and before this, i was reading him some lego pirate book and he kept stopping me, while pointing at characters and saying "oh, that's his boyfriend? and who does this guy like?" it was pretty cute)
@Lesley @Ravage @Shadria @ImpossibleJedi4 @Sylversylvan
Yeah, FMA is one of my favorite shows, so of course he's seen it too. And he loves it. His favorite characters are Barry and Gluttony. You know those Halloween butcher knives? well, he has one of those and after he heard Barry the Chopper tell his story, he ran around the house with the toy knife and was quoting most of what he said. He also wanted to name our Pacman frog Gluttony, which is pretty fitting considering pac man frogs will eat anything that fits in their mouth. (which is allot) There was a little more to his story, but i can't remember the exact words. It wasa about Gluttony liking Lust.

(heh, and before this, i was reading him some lego pirate book and he kept stopping me, while pointing at characters and saying "oh, that's his boyfriend? and who does this guy like?" it was pretty cute)
@Reguna
I love the manga and have seen a lot of the anime. ;) It's pretty awesome, and your little brother sounds really, really cute.
@Reguna
I love the manga and have seen a lot of the anime. ;) It's pretty awesome, and your little brother sounds really, really cute.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Yeah, i think he's pretty cute. And he likes allot of the anime i do. He talks allot about death note too, though there are some he doesn't like. Like the anime Shiki. any time i'd put it on he'd say something like "no, we're not watching that"
@ImpossibleJedi4

Yeah, i think he's pretty cute. And he likes allot of the anime i do. He talks allot about death note too, though there are some he doesn't like. Like the anime Shiki. any time i'd put it on he'd say something like "no, we're not watching that"
I have never seen FMA so honestly that was... a little creepy. But cute
I have never seen FMA so honestly that was... a little creepy. But cute
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png