Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
I hate being egglocked and I already have the maximum number of dragons that can be caught from the cave available
I hate being egglocked and I already have the maximum number of dragons that can be caught from the cave available
Excellent "unique names mechanic" rebelling, Fishlung. :D
Excellent "unique names mechanic" rebelling, Fishlung. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I love dragon cave, they have lots of fun events on holidays. I am still sad of something that happened to me I got second place on a raffle but then I had exams and forgot about the egg so it died on april fools day.
I love dragon cave, they have lots of fun events on holidays. I am still sad of something that happened to me I got second place on a raffle but then I had exams and forgot about the egg so it died on april fools day.
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
Oh no! It really seems like prize eggs shouldn't die
Oh no! It really seems like prize eggs shouldn't die
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Hi, I joined in 2022 but only became active recently! Please help me hatch the eggies in my forum signatures [emoji=eternal youth size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi, I joined in 2022 but only became active recently! Please help me hatch the eggies in my forum signatures
Won my first CB prize, a silver tinsel! Only took a little over 11 years but better late than never!
Won my first CB prize, a silver tinsel! Only took a little over 11 years but better late than never!
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
Thank you to the person who woke up one day about two weeks ago and decided that they were going to breed Avatars of Change (:
Thank you to the person who woke up one day about two weeks ago and decided that they were going to breed Avatars of Change (:
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
ARRRRGH, I was egg hunting in the Jungle right at the turn of the hour, and I had my mouse over the middle egg and was refreshing, and when the new eggs finally loaded, even though I SAW that my mouse was over "Beautiful glow" the egg next to it said "Delicate petals" and I'd spent so much time hunting astraels that I MOVED MY MOUSE TO GRAB IT INSTEAD OF CLICKING THE GADDANG SILVER EGG!!!

...i am foolish
ARRRRGH, I was egg hunting in the Jungle right at the turn of the hour, and I had my mouse over the middle egg and was refreshing, and when the new eggs finally loaded, even though I SAW that my mouse was over "Beautiful glow" the egg next to it said "Delicate petals" and I'd spent so much time hunting astraels that I MOVED MY MOUSE TO GRAB IT INSTEAD OF CLICKING THE GADDANG SILVER EGG!!!

...i am foolish
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
managed to win the raffle, and i now have a gold egg awaiting to be hatched. idk what breed it is, but im excited to see what i won ^^
managed to win the raffle, and i now have a gold egg awaiting to be hatched. idk what breed it is, but im excited to see what i won ^^
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
I kept seeing links and people speaking of Dragon Cave so I looked it up and it seems I have an account ? Since 2008 ??

I have no idea what to do with this... *goes off to learn about this game I played when I was teen*
I kept seeing links and people speaking of Dragon Cave so I looked it up and it seems I have an account ? Since 2008 ??

I have no idea what to do with this... *goes off to learn about this game I played when I was teen*
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
1 2 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368