Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 367 368
This is my first event where I'm active, I want a wintertide so bad we'll see if I can snag one in time...
This is my first event where I'm active, I want a wintertide so bad we'll see if I can snag one in time...
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Happy New Year! I hope everyone was able to get all the eggs they wanted during the Dragon Cave holiday event this year, including the new Light Weaver dragons (what a coincidental name, huh? [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]). As a reminder to new players/those that might not know, there probably won't be any new dragon releases on DC this month, because there almost never are any during January. So now's a good time to take it easy, work on any projects you may have, or get a head start preparing for the Valentine's event in February. Personally, I'm working on amassing some more BSA dragons (pinks, purples, etc.) because I just never seem to have enough. Here's to another great year of Dragon Cave [emoji=firework size=1]
Happy New Year! I hope everyone was able to get all the eggs they wanted during the Dragon Cave holiday event this year, including the new Light Weaver dragons (what a coincidental name, huh? ).

As a reminder to new players/those that might not know, there probably won't be any new dragon releases on DC this month, because there almost never are any during January. So now's a good time to take it easy, work on any projects you may have, or get a head start preparing for the Valentine's event in February. Personally, I'm working on amassing some more BSA dragons (pinks, purples, etc.) because I just never seem to have enough.

Here's to another great year of Dragon Cave
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
Woo! Thank you, and Happy New Year!
Woo! Thank you, and Happy New Year!
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
DC's Valentines event is starting in less than two weeks now, on the 8th of February. For those who don't know, that means past Valentines dragons will be obtainable in the cave, with a new Valentine breed coming out on the 14th. You can only have two Cave Borns of each Valentine breed, but you can have as many non-CBs as you want, though more of them can only be bred during the event. Anyone got any Valentines breeding plans? Personally, I missed most of my previous Valentines event, so I'll mostly be focusing on catching any CBs I don't have two of yet (which is most of them). I would like to breed a Vermeil x Pyrrhichios though, and maybe a Yulebuck x Soulstone, though I might have to trade for that one if I can't catch and grow another Soulstone in time. Oh, and I'm excited to see what the new minigame will be as well! Almost forgot about that [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]
DC's Valentines event is starting in less than two weeks now, on the 8th of February. For those who don't know, that means past Valentines dragons will be obtainable in the cave, with a new Valentine breed coming out on the 14th. You can only have two Cave Borns of each Valentine breed, but you can have as many non-CBs as you want, though more of them can only be bred during the event.

Anyone got any Valentines breeding plans? Personally, I missed most of my previous Valentines event, so I'll mostly be focusing on catching any CBs I don't have two of yet (which is most of them). I would like to breed a Vermeil x Pyrrhichios though, and maybe a Yulebuck x Soulstone, though I might have to trade for that one if I can't catch and grow another Soulstone in time.

Oh, and I'm excited to see what the new minigame will be as well! Almost forgot about that
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
I'm going to try and get as many Valentines dragons as I can, this is my first valentines event
I'm going to try and get as many Valentines dragons as I can, this is my first valentines event
Thanks for this thread. DC looks interesting and I never would have heard of it.
Thanks for this thread. DC looks interesting and I never would have heard of it.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Argh.

DC is not really making any sense to me. Anyone interested in sending tips/encouragement or clues would be heartily welcome.
Argh.

DC is not really making any sense to me. Anyone interested in sending tips/encouragement or clues would be heartily welcome.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
@Newtinmpls

Have you gotten you first egg yet?
@Newtinmpls

Have you gotten you first egg yet?
Well here is what I have managed so far

Picked up one egg by the Cavs
Found my way to discord.
Found a click site that does not work with my browser
Found one that seems to
Clicked a lot of eggs
Got a egg on a discord giveaway