Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 367 368
[quote name="Ivoricktheepic" date="2021-01-25 21:55:39" ] Another question: What do unique views and overall views mean? [/quote] Unique veiws are the ones that the dragon recives from the people who clicked on the egg for the first time, and overall are all the veiws the dragon has
Ivoricktheepic wrote on 2021-01-25 21:55:39:
Another question: What do unique views and overall views mean?

Unique veiws are the ones that the dragon recives from the people who clicked on the egg for the first time, and overall are all the veiws the dragon has
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
hello i have joined DC and i was wondering if there is any click site that is more active or more recommended than others :3
hello i have joined DC and i was wondering if there is any click site that is more active or more recommended than others :3

Please ping me :>
@dragontoad I'm not sure. But posting regularly on forums with your eggs/hatchlings in the signature really gets veiws!
@dragontoad I'm not sure. But posting regularly on forums with your eggs/hatchlings in the signature really gets veiws!
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
I've just started playing dragon cave!
I've just started playing dragon cave!
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
Did i just join a second dragon breeding game? Perhaps...
Did i just join a second dragon breeding game? Perhaps...
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Dragoneko @GlitchedGacha @EvergreenUwU @dragontoad @Ivoricktheepic Hello! It's always nice to see new people joining the site! Here are some suggestions to make your life easier on DC (hopefully you don't mind the pings!). You'll see me posting around once a month on this thread as I like to update people on the new breeds releasing every month. This is because not everyone is subscribed to the DC Forums or Discord and because new releases only "flood" (meaning they are the only breed spawning in the biomes they can be found in for a certain amount of time - this only happens on the first release day then the eggs start appearing at their intended rarity rate). This will be quite wordy as I try to make it as clear as possible, but don't hesitate to ask for help! [LIST] [*][url=https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Click_Sites#Free-to-Use_click_sites]Here [/url]is a link the DC Wiki to a list of all Free to Use click-sites. Your best bet is Allure of the Neglected but all sites are fairly trafficated so you're good with any and all of them. [*]It is common practice not to post your eggs/hatchlings on multiple click sites unless they have less than 4 days on their counter (from 3d 23h onwards) as they can get sick if they are exposed to too many views and won't hatch/grow unless they are in that time frame. [*]Unless the action "Kill" is used on an adult, they will never be able to die. Through the action "Kill" (has 5 uses with a 2 week cooldown) and can be used on eggs/hatchlings/adults. On eggs it can force the hatchling to come out prematurely but there is a small chance the hatchling will escape the player's scroll. On hatchlings/adults it can be used to create Undead dragons, once on the dead dragon's page, go to actions > revive, there is a small chance the dragon will come back to life as an Undead dragon. Undead dragons will display a tombstone during the day and their new sprite during the night, here's an example of one of mine! (After a couple of weeks from its death, the tomb will receive a custom sprite depending on the habitat the dragon originally came from, if it is a CB) [center][url=https://dcave.net/v/3BYEB][img]https://dcave.net/i/3BYEB.gif[/img][/url][/center] The best time to try for Undead dragons is on Halloween day, where the chances of a dead dragon reviving are highly boosted! [*]Depending on the rarity of the breed the number of views needed can vary from just a couple hundred to more than a thousand. Don't let these numbers scare you! If you manage to sign your eggs/hatchlings up on multiple click sites, you will have no problems. ([url=https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Rarity_Guide]Here [/url]is a link to the DC Wiki about rarities.) [*]Some useful acronyms: [b]CB [/b](Cave Born - a gen 1 dragon, one you catch in the wild) [b]SAlt/S.Alt[/b] (Spriter Alternative - Artists who make a dragon breed sprite are gifted with alternative forms of said breed, they are scroll-locked and eggs hatched by other users will not receive the alternative palettes, thus this usually refers to breeding lineages) [b]Alt [/b](Alternative Form - some breeds have alternative forms, they can vary in colour palettes or even have different sprites from the original breed variant) [b]BSA [/b](Breed Specific Action - some dragon breeds have an additional action that can enhance your account or help with the growth of your eggs/hatchlings, some breeds can obtain alternative forms through using actions on their egg/hatchling/adult forms) [*]Every time you catch/adopt/hatch eggs or breed dragons you will receive a small amount of Shards (displayed at the top of the page next to your username and site time), they are the Market currency. You can obtain a maximum of 100 shards a week (resets on Sundays). Once you unlock a breed's egg in the encyclopedia you will be able to purchase it in the market for Shards. Prices may vary greatly so keep track of them as they work around the breed's population, not only its rarity! Market eggs cannot be traded, will be Gen 1 and will have "Market" listed as their habitat. Be mindful as they can still get sick and die! [/LIST]
@Dragoneko @GlitchedGacha @EvergreenUwU @dragontoad @Ivoricktheepic

Hello!
It's always nice to see new people joining the site!

Here are some suggestions to make your life easier on DC (hopefully you don't mind the pings!).

You'll see me posting around once a month on this thread as I like to update people on the new breeds releasing every month. This is because not everyone is subscribed to the DC Forums or Discord and because new releases only "flood" (meaning they are the only breed spawning in the biomes they can be found in for a certain amount of time - this only happens on the first release day then the eggs start appearing at their intended rarity rate).

This will be quite wordy as I try to make it as clear as possible, but don't hesitate to ask for help!

• Here is a link the DC Wiki to a list of all Free to Use click-sites. Your best bet is Allure of the Neglected but all sites are fairly trafficated so you're good with any and all of them.

• It is common practice not to post your eggs/hatchlings on multiple click sites unless they have less than 4 days on their counter (from 3d 23h onwards) as they can get sick if they are exposed to too many views and won't hatch/grow unless they are in that time frame.

• Unless the action "Kill" is used on an adult, they will never be able to die. Through the action "Kill" (has 5 uses with a 2 week cooldown) and can be used on eggs/hatchlings/adults. On eggs it can force the hatchling to come out prematurely but there is a small chance the hatchling will escape the player's scroll. On hatchlings/adults it can be used to create Undead dragons, once on the dead dragon's page, go to actions > revive, there is a small chance the dragon will come back to life as an Undead dragon. Undead dragons will display a tombstone during the day and their new sprite during the night, here's an example of one of mine! (After a couple of weeks from its death, the tomb will receive a custom sprite depending on the habitat the dragon originally came from, if it is a CB)
    3BYEB.gif

The best time to try for Undead dragons is on Halloween day, where the chances of a dead dragon reviving are highly boosted!

• Depending on the rarity of the breed the number of views needed can vary from just a couple hundred to more than a thousand. Don't let these numbers scare you! If you manage to sign your eggs/hatchlings up on multiple click sites, you will have no problems. (Here is a link to the DC Wiki about rarities.)

• Some useful acronyms:
    CB (Cave Born - a gen 1 dragon, one you catch in the wild)

SAlt/S.Alt (Spriter Alternative - Artists who make a dragon breed sprite are gifted with alternative forms of said breed, they are scroll-locked and eggs hatched by other users will not receive the alternative palettes, thus this usually refers to breeding lineages)

Alt (Alternative Form - some breeds have alternative forms, they can vary in colour palettes or even have different sprites from the original breed variant)

BSA (Breed Specific Action - some dragon breeds have an additional action that can enhance your account or help with the growth of your eggs/hatchlings, some breeds can obtain alternative forms through using actions on their egg/hatchling/adult forms)

• Every time you catch/adopt/hatch eggs or breed dragons you will receive a small amount of Shards (displayed at the top of the page next to your username and site time), they are the Market currency. You can obtain a maximum of 100 shards a week (resets on Sundays). Once you unlock a breed's egg in the encyclopedia you will be able to purchase it in the market for Shards. Prices may vary greatly so keep track of them as they work around the breed's population, not only its rarity! Market eggs cannot be traded, will be Gen 1 and will have "Market" listed as their habitat. Be mindful as they can still get sick and die!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@HoraDusk thank you so much!! I have a friend who wants to gift me a dragon, but we don't know how to send dragons to someone, can you help?
@HoraDusk thank you so much!! I have a friend who wants to gift me a dragon, but we don't know how to send dragons to someone, can you help?
@voricktheepic Trading is related to the BSA "Teleport" unique to Magi Dragons, you can transfer up to 4 eggs and/or hatchlings and it has a 2 days cooldown once the trade has been done. [center][url=https://dcave.net/v/pNyw0][img]https://dcave.net/i/pNyw0.gif[/img][/url][/center] Sadly, if neither of you own a Magi, you will not be able to trade. They are a very common breed that can be found in every biome and, being part of a hybrid pair, many hybrid fail eggs can be picked up from the Abandoned page. Here is what the egg looks like and its description: [center][img]https://dragcave.net/images/KgTM.gif[/img] [i]This egg has an orange aura radiating from it.[/i][/center]
@voricktheepic

Trading is related to the BSA "Teleport" unique to Magi Dragons, you can transfer up to 4 eggs and/or hatchlings and it has a 2 days cooldown once the trade has been done.
pNyw0.gif

Sadly, if neither of you own a Magi, you will not be able to trade.

They are a very common breed that can be found in every biome and, being part of a hybrid pair, many hybrid fail eggs can be picked up from the Abandoned page. Here is what the egg looks like and its description:
KgTM.gif

This egg has an orange aura radiating from it.
@HoraDusk
Thank you so much for the helpful information!

I was wondering, I saw on the wiki that there's a ton of valentines event dragons. Would those "flood" on Feb. 1st? Or is it closer to Valentine's itself?
I want to make sure I can get event dragons and not accidentally have a lair full of just normal eggs and miss out :>
@HoraDusk
Thank you so much for the helpful information!

I was wondering, I saw on the wiki that there's a ton of valentines event dragons. Would those "flood" on Feb. 1st? Or is it closer to Valentine's itself?
I want to make sure I can get event dragons and not accidentally have a lair full of just normal eggs and miss out :>
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Dragoneko

Usually Fest floods are one week (7 days) with the actual day of the festivity being the last day (which is also the day the new yearly limited breed floods).

A special biome will appear in which all past limited breeds of that fest will be up for grabs as well as being able to obtain said limited breeds through breeding fest dragons. (Out of the festivities, breeding fest dragons will never result in the limited breed!)

If I were to guess, it will probably be during the second week of February, around the 8th, so you're good!

Also, a lot of players will be breeding their own fest dragons so the Abandoned Page (AP for short) will be full of those limited eggs for a couple of days even after the event is over ^^
@Dragoneko

Usually Fest floods are one week (7 days) with the actual day of the festivity being the last day (which is also the day the new yearly limited breed floods).

A special biome will appear in which all past limited breeds of that fest will be up for grabs as well as being able to obtain said limited breeds through breeding fest dragons. (Out of the festivities, breeding fest dragons will never result in the limited breed!)

If I were to guess, it will probably be during the second week of February, around the 8th, so you're good!

Also, a lot of players will be breeding their own fest dragons so the Abandoned Page (AP for short) will be full of those limited eggs for a couple of days even after the event is over ^^
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 367 368