Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Myers-Briggs (and also ENFPs)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Foenixie Tentative ENFP maybe?
I'm not really sue, heh ^^;
@Foenixie Tentative ENFP maybe?
I'm not really sue, heh ^^;
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Spookykitty

It's okay, no one's ever been really sure how to figure it out XD
@Spookykitty

It's okay, no one's ever been really sure how to figure it out XD
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Spookykitty @Foenixie Eyo, I thought I could talk about stuff, hope you don't mind my jumping in - [quote]I value morality first, then feelings and ideas[/quote] More [b]Fi (INFP)[/b] than Ni (ENFP), Ni which "focuses its energy on thoughts, ideas, and concepts" than Fi which is based on a personal system. Of course, you can use Ni, but it sounds like Fi-dom because morality is more an individual thing that could be part of a collective, but usually an individual decides what they consider their morals to be (whether or not it is coming from/came from part of a collective) [quote]I like the idea of organization, but I'm very bad at actually putting it into practice[/quote] [b]Inferior Te (INFP)[/b] vs. Tert Te (ENFP) because inf would be what one wants rather than how one expresses themselves when the other functions are difficult to use/how one uses their tert function when the rest of their functions need help [quote]I'm interested in detail when it involves certain things, but not usually[/quote] Tert Si (INFP) vs [b]Inf Si (ENFP)[/b] because you're cool with details sometimes but nah on some things -> inf Edited: still trying to learn roles
@Spookykitty @Foenixie

Eyo, I thought I could talk about stuff, hope you don't mind my jumping in -
Quote:
I value morality first, then feelings and ideas
More Fi (INFP) than Ni (ENFP), Ni which "focuses its energy on thoughts, ideas, and concepts" than Fi which is based on a personal system. Of course, you can use Ni, but it sounds like Fi-dom because morality is more an individual thing that could be part of a collective, but usually an individual decides what they consider their morals to be (whether or not it is coming from/came from part of a collective)
Quote:
I like the idea of organization, but I'm very bad at actually putting it into practice
Inferior Te (INFP) vs. Tert Te (ENFP) because inf would be what one wants rather than how one expresses themselves when the other functions are difficult to use/how one uses their tert function when the rest of their functions need help
Quote:
I'm interested in detail when it involves certain things, but not usually
Tert Si (INFP) vs Inf Si (ENFP) because you're cool with details sometimes but nah on some things -> inf

Edited: still trying to learn roles

INTP lurkin in the corner here *waves*
INTP lurkin in the corner here *waves*
@Megalodonius
Actually, ENFPs have Ne :P
Ni is convergent. It forms long-term plans and wants to understand things at their deepest level.
Ne is divergent. It generates possibilities. It starts with one bounce and generates many others.

Now, @Foenixie couldn't have both inferior Te and Si. It's one or the other. Nix's functional stack, the way you explained it, leans towards INFP. Morality/feelings first, then ideas, then detail, then organization.

The thing to remember, though, is that INFPs and ENFPs both value ideas highly--it's just that ENFPs generate ideas first (dominant Ne) and then go on to how they feel (auxiliary Fi). INFPs ask "How do I feel?" first (dominant Fi) and then come up with reasons why through auxiliary Ne.

"Cool with details sometimes but nah on some things" -> more like a less-developed tertiary.

What do you think, Nix?
@Megalodonius
Ni is convergent. It forms long-term plans and wants to understand things at their deepest level.
Ne is divergent. It generates possibilities. It starts with one bounce and generates many others.

Now, @Foenixie couldn't have both inferior Te and Si. It's one or the other. Nix's functional stack, the way you explained it, leans towards INFP. Morality/feelings first, then ideas, then detail, then organization.

The thing to remember, though, is that INFPs and ENFPs both value ideas highly--it's just that ENFPs generate ideas first (dominant Ne) and then go on to how they feel (auxiliary Fi). INFPs ask "How do I feel?" first (dominant Fi) and then come up with reasons why through auxiliary Ne.

"Cool with details sometimes but nah on some things" -> more like a less-developed tertiary.

What do you think, Nix?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@AWB
eyyy INTP
there are so many Ti doms on this thread owo
@AWB
eyyy INTP
there are so many Ti doms on this thread owo
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Megalodonius Ooh, thank you so much! That's really fascinating, though I will admit it all sounds a bit complex. I suppose that would mean I'm more likely to be INFP? EDIT, didn't see @Spookykitty 's reply! [quote name="Spookykitty" date=2016-08-17 13:07:30] @Megalodonius Actually, ENFPs have Ne :P Ni is convergent. It forms long-term plans and wants to understand things at their deepest level. Ne is divergent. It generates possibilities. It starts with one bounce and generates many others. Now, @Foenixie couldn't have both inferior Te and Si. It's one or the other. Nix's functional stack, the way you explained it, leans towards INFP. Morality/feelings first, then ideas, then detail, then organization. The thing to remember, though, is that INFPs and ENFPs both value ideas highly--it's just that ENFPs generate ideas first (dominant Ne) and then go on to how they feel (auxiliary Fi). INFPs ask "How do I feel?" first (dominant Fi) and then come up with reasons why through auxiliary Ne. "Cool with details sometimes but nah on some things" -> more like a less-developed tertiary. What do you think, Nix? [/quote] Hmmm. I would say I tend to bounce from idea to idea more than constantly stick with one and see it through, firstly. I'd also say I tend to decide how I feel, and then form ideas based off of that, most likely.
@Megalodonius

Ooh, thank you so much! That's really fascinating, though I will admit it all sounds a bit complex. I suppose that would mean I'm more likely to be INFP?

EDIT, didn't see @Spookykitty 's reply!
Spookykitty wrote on 2016-08-17:
@Megalodonius

What do you think, Nix?

Hmmm. I would say I tend to bounce from idea to idea more than constantly stick with one and see it through, firstly. I'd also say I tend to decide how I feel, and then form ideas based off of that, most likely.
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Foenixie
Definitely sounds INFP to me :D
@Foenixie
Definitely sounds INFP to me :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Spookykitty [quote]Actually, ENFPs have Ne :P[/quote] AH GDI I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF thank you Edit: Ni - spider's web Ne - rocketship with rovers (Y) [quote]Now, @/Foenixie couldn't have both inferior Te and Si[/quote] yeah i gave up at that point because i was trying to wrap my head around roles [i]cries[/i] @Foenixie I actually wanted more info to make a definitive conclusion, but Spook has/had the answer! 'v'
@Spookykitty
Quote:
AH GDI I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF thank you Edit: Ni - spider's web Ne - rocketship with rovers (Y)
Quote:
Now, @/Foenixie couldn't have both inferior Te and Si
yeah i gave up at that point because i was trying to wrap my head around roles cries

@Foenixie
I actually wanted more info to make a definitive conclusion, but Spook has/had the answer! 'v'
Every single test i've taken says i'm an INTP. I dunno, I just don't feel like one. I tend to rely heavily on feeling, but I try hard not to because this thinking has led me astray. Also, for J vs P, I really have no idea.
Every single test i've taken says i'm an INTP. I dunno, I just don't feel like one. I tend to rely heavily on feeling, but I try hard not to because this thinking has led me astray. Also, for J vs P, I really have no idea.
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26