Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Myers-Briggs (and also ENFPs)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@TanakaTheWarlock
(u didn't see anything)

What's Ne like in an INTP? :o
@TanakaTheWarlock
(u didn't see anything)

What's Ne like in an INTP? :o
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@SpookyKitty I can't say it's not useful sometimes, but for me it tends to be a little sporadic. Ideas just tend to pop into my head, and they're either completely stupid or a stroke of genius. Incredibly useful when I'm working on a project and I'm stuck, but I can't rely on it too heavily (I learned that he hard way).

I just realized that I know an ENFP.
@SpookyKitty I can't say it's not useful sometimes, but for me it tends to be a little sporadic. Ideas just tend to pop into my head, and they're either completely stupid or a stroke of genius. Incredibly useful when I'm working on a project and I'm stuck, but I can't rely on it too heavily (I learned that he hard way).

I just realized that I know an ENFP.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@TanakaTheWarlock
For me, it's... lots of ideas. Lots. All kinds of possibilities all the time. My brain goes into overdrive a lot XD

Who?
@TanakaTheWarlock
For me, it's... lots of ideas. Lots. All kinds of possibilities all the time. My brain goes into overdrive a lot XD

Who?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
Hello everyone! I've taken the test a few times, and I've always gotten ENFP. I feel more like an ambivert (between introvert and extrovert) but the rest of it fits me like a glove!
Hello everyone! I've taken the test a few times, and I've always gotten ENFP. I feel more like an ambivert (between introvert and extrovert) but the rest of it fits me like a glove!
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
@Sylkaen
ENFPs are the most introverted extroverts, actually :D So that makes sense! I know how you feel. It's like, at home, you're an introvert, but when you spend time with people you're usually an extrovert.
@Sylkaen
ENFPs are the most introverted extroverts, actually :D So that makes sense! I know how you feel. It's like, at home, you're an introvert, but when you spend time with people you're usually an extrovert.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Spookykitty oh, I didn't know that! That's pretty cool and it describes me perfectly... At home I want to be alone, and then I go hang out with people and wonder why I wanted to be alone, lol.
@Spookykitty oh, I didn't know that! That's pretty cool and it describes me perfectly... At home I want to be alone, and then I go hang out with people and wonder why I wanted to be alone, lol.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
[img]http://www.myersbriggs.org/_images/estimated_frequency_table.gif[/img] This apparent is a thing, but I haven't encountered any type that was said in the stats pic (because idk, Mega, because it's based on the world instead of concentrated area? srs now, only ISFJs seem like an accurate # which seems to be accurate in my own life/external environment)
estimated_frequency_table.gif

This apparent is a thing, but I haven't encountered any type that was said in the stats pic (because idk, Mega, because it's based on the world instead of concentrated area? srs now, only ISFJs seem like an accurate # which seems to be accurate in my own life/external environment)
@Spookykitty

I'm not sure if I'm an E or I, but I'm most certainly NFP. I've taken the test several different times and on different websites and it's kind of always an even split between whether I classify as an extrovert or an introvert. ?
@Spookykitty

I'm not sure if I'm an E or I, but I'm most certainly NFP. I've taken the test several different times and on different websites and it's kind of always an even split between whether I classify as an extrovert or an introvert. ?
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Foenixie
Which comes first for you, ideas or personal morals/feelings?
Or which comes last? Recall, detail and the past, or organization and efficiency?

@Sylkaen
I know EXACTLY how that feels. Then there's the difficulty of sometimes having to remind people you need alone time even though you're an extrovert. XD
@Foenixie
Which comes first for you, ideas or personal morals/feelings?
Or which comes last? Recall, detail and the past, or organization and efficiency?

@Sylkaen
I know EXACTLY how that feels. Then there's the difficulty of sometimes having to remind people you need alone time even though you're an extrovert. XD
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Spookykitty

Hmmmm. I would say I value morality first, then feelings and ideas would be on the same plane of importance to me. I like the idea of organization, but I'm very bad at actually putting it into practice. I'm interested in detail when it involves certain things, but not usually.
@Spookykitty

Hmmmm. I would say I value morality first, then feelings and ideas would be on the same plane of importance to me. I like the idea of organization, but I'm very bad at actually putting it into practice. I'm interested in detail when it involves certain things, but not usually.
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26