Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Need music suggestions!
1 2 3 4
@Annekin

uhh I listen to a lot of 80's. You should check out Pain by Oingo Boingo. Maybe Love Plus One by haircut 100?
@Annekin

uhh I listen to a lot of 80's. You should check out Pain by Oingo Boingo. Maybe Love Plus One by haircut 100?
You should listen to the music from Sonic games. And no, not just Green Hill.
You should listen to the music from Sonic games. And no, not just Green Hill.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Ahh! Okay, I'l just give you a list of artists that you can look at at your leisure, I guess. Spanning a ton of genres hah
  • The Refreshments (the 90s band, not the cover band. Try Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy)
  • Basement
  • Crown The Empire
  • Face to Face
  • The Falcon
  • The Fratellis
  • Ludo
  • Teen Idols
  • Twin Peaks (the band that sounds really 60s but isn't, not the show. Try Making Breakfast)
  • Without A Face (the 2000s kind of folky band. Try Flux Capacitor)
Ahh! Okay, I'l just give you a list of artists that you can look at at your leisure, I guess. Spanning a ton of genres hah
  • The Refreshments (the 90s band, not the cover band. Try Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy)
  • Basement
  • Crown The Empire
  • Face to Face
  • The Falcon
  • The Fratellis
  • Ludo
  • Teen Idols
  • Twin Peaks (the band that sounds really 60s but isn't, not the show. Try Making Breakfast)
  • Without A Face (the 2000s kind of folky band. Try Flux Capacitor)
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@Annekin - I normally don't espouse my nerdy and eclectic music tastes on people, but seriously, if you haven't, give the Hamilton soundtrack a shot. It's.... Surprisingly good.
@Annekin - I normally don't espouse my nerdy and eclectic music tastes on people, but seriously, if you haven't, give the Hamilton soundtrack a shot. It's.... Surprisingly good.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
@Annekin

When in doubt, Diablo Swing Orchestra. I'd recommend Balrog Boogie, Exit Strategy of a Wrecking Ball, or A Tap Dancer's Dilemma to start at.
@Annekin

When in doubt, Diablo Swing Orchestra. I'd recommend Balrog Boogie, Exit Strategy of a Wrecking Ball, or A Tap Dancer's Dilemma to start at.
NBeoOgB.png
@Annekin

Nico Stai - "Maybe"
Communist Daughter - "Not The Kid"
Pela - "Latitudes"
E Nomine - "Das Rad Des Schicksals" (my recent favorite song of the week)

I have a mix of favorite songs for my dragons, though a lot of them still need themes.
@Annekin

Nico Stai - "Maybe"
Communist Daughter - "Not The Kid"
Pela - "Latitudes"
E Nomine - "Das Rad Des Schicksals" (my recent favorite song of the week)

I have a mix of favorite songs for my dragons, though a lot of them still need themes.
Wait-it’s 2021?! O.o
@Annekin
All the Okami music. For reference, Okami is a little-known game produced by Capcom based on Japanese mythology, and it's so awesome. My favorites are The Sun Rises, Reset-Thank You, and Kurow Loses Faith(from the sequel, Okamiden.) Also try Xenoblade Chronicles musi--actually, just try the game itself. It's an incredible game, available on WiiU eshop and NEW 3ds. But the music is awesome. Lastly, Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker. All the Zelda games have awesome music, but WW has some of the best.

don't mind me with my videogame music obsession
@Annekin
All the Okami music. For reference, Okami is a little-known game produced by Capcom based on Japanese mythology, and it's so awesome. My favorites are The Sun Rises, Reset-Thank You, and Kurow Loses Faith(from the sequel, Okamiden.) Also try Xenoblade Chronicles musi--actually, just try the game itself. It's an incredible game, available on WiiU eshop and NEW 3ds. But the music is awesome. Lastly, Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker. All the Zelda games have awesome music, but WW has some of the best.

don't mind me with my videogame music obsession
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Annekin
I've been listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack recently. Good music, with some of my favorites being "Bombs for Throwing at You", "I AM NOT A MORON", and "Your Precious Moon". Also, there's a few that are actually sung that may take you by surprise- specifically "Want You Gone", "Cara Mia Addio", and "PotatOS Lament" (sort of, hard to hear).
@Annekin
I've been listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack recently. Good music, with some of my favorites being "Bombs for Throwing at You", "I AM NOT A MORON", and "Your Precious Moon". Also, there's a few that are actually sung that may take you by surprise- specifically "Want You Gone", "Cara Mia Addio", and "PotatOS Lament" (sort of, hard to hear).
@Annekin Diablo Swing Orchestra got a lot of attention from FR when it was first mentioned. Not without reason.

I also enjoy Jazz Metal quite a lot. Here, have some Cynic
@Annekin Diablo Swing Orchestra got a lot of attention from FR when it was first mentioned. Not without reason.

I also enjoy Jazz Metal quite a lot. Here, have some Cynic
My writing project.
@Annekin

I made a playlist that is constantly being added to. It's a good amount of what I listen to right now.

Au5 is my favorite artist on it. :D

Some others:
•Bastille (alternative)
•Pentatonix (acapella)
•Owl City (electronica)
•Atlas Plug (errrr... I'm not quite sure what genre this would be)
•Brunuhville (on YouTube- Celtic Music)
•Evanescence (No, not just Bring Me To Life- alternative/"metalloid" rock)

I have others, but I can't remember. >~<
@Annekin

I made a playlist that is constantly being added to. It's a good amount of what I listen to right now.

Au5 is my favorite artist on it. :D

Some others:
•Bastille (alternative)
•Pentatonix (acapella)
•Owl City (electronica)
•Atlas Plug (errrr... I'm not quite sure what genre this would be)
•Brunuhville (on YouTube- Celtic Music)
•Evanescence (No, not just Bring Me To Life- alternative/"metalloid" rock)

I have others, but I can't remember. >~<
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
HdmxfuE.pngACOZFAh.png9hqcHsy.pngmtHAEL4.pngFvSLVNv.png6Dq3jOp.pngWn6vGC1.pngQYpIXaH.png6Cw2S3h.pngtqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png6YousWl.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngjbMLSIO.pngYJYmFy0.pngu7OYglJ.png
1 2 3 4