Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 559 560 561 562 563 ... 648 649
@NoonAlt
Oh my, I'm in love with your art, both the idea and the art style are perfection!
@NoonAlt
Oh my, I'm in love with your art, both the idea and the art style are perfection!
@fatui I'd like a join link too! :o
@fatui I'd like a join link too! :o
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@Regression Thank you <3
@Regression Thank you <3
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
1st anniversary w/ my lovely boyfriend is coming up soon!
1st anniversary w/ my lovely boyfriend is coming up soon!
@absolutesquash
How do I even tell my parents I asked a girl out?
@absolutesquash
How do I even tell my parents I asked a girl out?
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
. anyway today I discovered moongender exists and so many people have made the absolute prettiest flags. Never before have I felt such an instant connection to a xenogender, my nd brain is very pleased. :0
. anyway today I discovered moongender exists and so many people have made the absolute prettiest flags. Never before have I felt such an instant connection to a xenogender, my nd brain is very pleased. :0
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png
[quote name="NoonAlt" date="2022-10-01 15:31:37" ] What do you guys think? I sketched this together pretty fast but I've been thinking about drawings this for so long now. Ridgeback putting on a fake snoot is probably a really bad joke, but I felt oddly affirmed drawing this lol [/quote] Really really love this
NoonAlt wrote on 2022-10-01 15:31:37:
What do you guys think? I sketched this together pretty fast but I've been thinking about drawings this for so long now.
Ridgeback putting on a fake snoot is probably a really bad joke, but I felt oddly affirmed drawing this lol

Really really love this
xoTBwi7.png
Nice too meet y’all! I’m confused haha

At times (which is most of the time) I want to be more masculine like boys, and I just dislike acting feminine whether it’s my voice or my mannerisms. But alas that fails since I am shy, however with my peers I feel a little more free to be the way I want to be? I wish I could be taller and have board shoulders like they do, and idk feel more confident.
Lmao I don’t even know what this is
Nice too meet y’all! I’m confused haha

At times (which is most of the time) I want to be more masculine like boys, and I just dislike acting feminine whether it’s my voice or my mannerisms. But alas that fails since I am shy, however with my peers I feel a little more free to be the way I want to be? I wish I could be taller and have board shoulders like they do, and idk feel more confident.
Lmao I don’t even know what this is
WBsJuD1.png
[font=American Gothic][size=4]Summoning the LGTBQ+ community of FR to ask a dire question. If a transbian in a trans lesbian.... what's a trans mlm? [emoji=aberration confused size=1] And, if a lesbian is from Lesbos, should it be a denizen of a location? So.... where would they come from? Thank you for my sister for bringing this up while playing the Sims when we were trying to figure out a Sim's pride flags.
Summoning the LGTBQ+ community of FR to ask a dire question.

If a transbian in a trans lesbian.... what's a trans mlm?

And, if a lesbian is from Lesbos, should it be a denizen of a location? So.... where would they come from?

Thank you for my sister for bringing this up while playing the Sims when we were trying to figure out a Sim's pride flags.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy Lesbos is an island in Greece in the Aegean sea. Famously home of the lesbian poet Sappho.
@Requacy Lesbos is an island in Greece in the Aegean sea. Famously home of the lesbian poet Sappho.
Remi
He/Him
1 2 ... 559 560 561 562 563 ... 648 649