Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 383 384
@Threemoons

MOONBLI AWW YISS
@Threemoons

MOONBLI AWW YISS
VOTjwpe.pngxJN67Zo.png Peril-Skywing-Bounce.gif
YOU GUYS ARE ALL INSANE ITS WINTERWATCHER FER LIFE!!!!!
YOU GUYS ARE ALL INSANE ITS WINTERWATCHER FER LIFE!!!!!
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
//gasps inwardly// Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
//gasps inwardly// Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Code:
I started a war. O_o Anyways, I still can't decide, so somebody try to convince me. I mean, if I were Moon, I would like Qibli because he's not a grump. But I'm not Moon and Tui seems to like Winterwatcher.
I started a war. O_o Anyways, I still can't decide, so somebody try to convince me. I mean, if I were Moon, I would like Qibli because he's not a grump. But I'm not Moon and Tui seems to like Winterwatcher.
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
nah no shippers here

just a person tryna catch up
nah no shippers here

just a person tryna catch up
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@Chilicpepper

It's true, that both Winter and Qibli have been acting as if they both have crushes on her, but so far, Moon has only been acting that way to Winter, even though he's a grump (I'm pretty sure he would be much nicer if it weren't for his parents).

That's why I support Winterwatcher.

@Chilicpepper

It's true, that both Winter and Qibli have been acting as if they both have crushes on her, but so far, Moon has only been acting that way to Winter, even though he's a grump (I'm pretty sure he would be much nicer if it weren't for his parents).

That's why I support Winterwatcher.

wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I'm not a shipper at all
I literally ship two things: Starspeaker and something from another fandom
And I absolutely hate Glorybringer :"D
I'm not a shipper at all
I literally ship two things: Starspeaker and something from another fandom
And I absolutely hate Glorybringer :"D
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
Glorybringer is one of the best thing in WoF; Qibli is better than Winter, Qibli is interesting, Winter is kind of whiny. (At least I think so.)
Glorybringer is one of the best thing in WoF; Qibli is better than Winter, Qibli is interesting, Winter is kind of whiny. (At least I think so.)
Find a problem before trying to find a solution.
NaBvOBu.pngsmall_gif_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ipma.gif
Okay, I don't mean to hate. But Winter is pretty much an angsty and selfish IceWing. Sure, he definitely loves Moon. However, until he can act loving and caring and not as if Rankings are still all that matter, I deem him unworthy.
Just my two cents.
Okay, I don't mean to hate. But Winter is pretty much an angsty and selfish IceWing. Sure, he definitely loves Moon. However, until he can act loving and caring and not as if Rankings are still all that matter, I deem him unworthy.
Just my two cents.
Code:
[quote name="Threemoons" date=2016-10-03 14:33:02] Okay, I don't mean to hate. But Winter is pretty much an angsty and selfish IceWing. Sure, he definitely loves Moon. However, until he can act loving and caring and not as if Rankings are still all that matter, I deem him unworthy. Just my two cents. [/quote] Exactly my thoughts! That's why he needs Qibli to help keep him in line and set a good example! Moon won't do it, and therefore I believe a relationship between them wouldn't be very healthy. Qibli does it pretty consistently, that's why I ship them instead or Moonbli or Winterwatcher.
Threemoons wrote on 2016-10-03:
Just my two cents.

Exactly my thoughts! That's why he needs Qibli to help keep him in line and set a good example! Moon won't do it, and therefore I believe a relationship between them wouldn't be very healthy. Qibli does it pretty consistently, that's why I ship them instead or Moonbli or Winterwatcher.
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 383 384