Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 383 384
@crazyraspberry
I'm interested!
@crazyraspberry
I'm interested!
I find it kinda cute how in the graphic novel, the dragons have like paws.
I've figured wof out, it turns out the dragons descended from cats
I find it kinda cute how in the graphic novel, the dragons have like paws.
I've figured wof out, it turns out the dragons descended from cats
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Hey, may I join in? My Wings of Fire Fandom Wiki is “DragonFireZarox, a.k.a. Snowbound.”
The dragon on my Clan profile page is an IceWing named “Sleet,”
Hey, may I join in? My Wings of Fire Fandom Wiki is “DragonFireZarox, a.k.a. Snowbound.”
The dragon on my Clan profile page is an IceWing named “Sleet,”
most people put something meaningful here...
I was wondering if the graphic novel any good? I'd rather be reading the first arc over the second one rn, but i feel like i'm just gonna read about halfway in and give up, thus wasting the 15 bucks or however much it's gonna cost.
I was wondering if the graphic novel any good? I'd rather be reading the first arc over the second one rn, but i feel like i'm just gonna read about halfway in and give up, thus wasting the 15 bucks or however much it's gonna cost.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
I'm not good at recommending things but I'd say you should get the graphic novel if you really like the characters of the first arc. Of course since it's a graphic novel there's probably more dialog then in the original book.

It's also nice to see what certain dragon's canon colors would be. I would say just look at a few pages and see if you'd be interested since there's people who were turned off by the art style.

If you have any questions about the graphic novel feel free to ask me as I've actually finished it recently :D
I'm not good at recommending things but I'd say you should get the graphic novel if you really like the characters of the first arc. Of course since it's a graphic novel there's probably more dialog then in the original book.

It's also nice to see what certain dragon's canon colors would be. I would say just look at a few pages and see if you'd be interested since there's people who were turned off by the art style.

If you have any questions about the graphic novel feel free to ask me as I've actually finished it recently :D
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
There should be a FR-related game where you raise dragons but a WINGS OF FIRE VERSION...
There should be a FR-related game where you raise dragons but a WINGS OF FIRE VERSION...
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
@ravenfearsome

Ooooo with several different possibilities for each inter tribal combo, like how darkstalker has only a few white scales, but his sister was basically all white, or how sunny has no tail barb!
@ravenfearsome

Ooooo with several different possibilities for each inter tribal combo, like how darkstalker has only a few white scales, but his sister was basically all white, or how sunny has no tail barb!
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
@RavenFearsome

Gods yes that would be epic. We need to blackmail Tui or something.
@RavenFearsome

Gods yes that would be epic. We need to blackmail Tui or something.
7ntZZGM.png
LnZG5ty.png
n17QGji.png
mlHpBMC.png
3CzZFT6.png
hJVZpHL.png
l2iWcDI.png
nogqNNu.png
EpKUNoe.png
I'd like to be in this group!

Has anyone got a chance to read the Graphic Novel adaptation?
I'd like to be in this group!

Has anyone got a chance to read the Graphic Novel adaptation?
kZ05qh2.png
@NoDragonHere Yup! I actually recomend it if you don't mind reading a little different plot (to make the art easier, I suppose.) and if you are a aspiring artist! The book really got me on the antamony of the dragons :D
@NoDragonHere Yup! I actually recomend it if you don't mind reading a little different plot (to make the art easier, I suppose.) and if you are a aspiring artist! The book really got me on the antamony of the dragons :D
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 383 384