Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 383 384
@EWSpirit
well who says they can’t be based off spiders but have wings so they’re dragons?
@EWSpirit
well who says they can’t be based off spiders but have wings so they’re dragons?
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
Can I sign up for this? I LOVE Wings of Fire, even the 10th book which all my WoF fan friends hated.
Can I sign up for this? I LOVE Wings of Fire, even the 10th book which all my WoF fan friends hated.
@CrowFur

There's nothing wrong with that idea, I just think that it's more likely that they're based off of something like dragonflies both for the play on words and the four sets of wings. They just don't look spider-like to me ¯\_(?)_/¯

If there were a spider dragon, I would think that they would maybe have an extra set (or two) of legs. That's just me though.
@CrowFur

There's nothing wrong with that idea, I just think that it's more likely that they're based off of something like dragonflies both for the play on words and the four sets of wings. They just don't look spider-like to me ¯\_(?)_/¯

If there were a spider dragon, I would think that they would maybe have an extra set (or two) of legs. That's just me though.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Random comment comin' through.

Am I the only one who is kinda... disappointed with the lost continent dragons?

I guess I was expecting something more....uh.... grand? More whimsical I guess? I mean bug dragons are pretty cool and the theory that they are descended from Clearsight is pretty awesome, but I dunno, they look bland to me.

Though I guess I'm a little biased because I've seen all the crazy awesome fantribes and how detailed their designs are. On DeviantArt Velocirapioca's Peakwings come to mind for me.
Random comment comin' through.

Am I the only one who is kinda... disappointed with the lost continent dragons?

I guess I was expecting something more....uh.... grand? More whimsical I guess? I mean bug dragons are pretty cool and the theory that they are descended from Clearsight is pretty awesome, but I dunno, they look bland to me.

Though I guess I'm a little biased because I've seen all the crazy awesome fantribes and how detailed their designs are. On DeviantArt Velocirapioca's Peakwings come to mind for me.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
@Endie
I dunno, I think they're fine? They could look more unique, sure, but I feel like if they strayed too far from the Pyrhhian designs, it'd be hard to believe they're closely related.
@Endie
I dunno, I think they're fine? They could look more unique, sure, but I feel like if they strayed too far from the Pyrhhian designs, it'd be hard to believe they're closely related.
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
@EPICdragon99

Good point.
@EPICdragon99

Good point.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
If you are hyped to know more about these SilkWings, write the word "Aye" and say why!

I'm hyped because:
1. It's a new tribe and a whole new continent! SCREE!!!
2. Honestly they're beautiful.

If you are hyped to know more about these SilkWings, write the word "Aye" and say why!

I'm hyped because:
1. It's a new tribe and a whole new continent! SCREE!!!
2. Honestly they're beautiful.

Um, since no one else has mentioned it, the graphic novel version of The Dragonet Prophecy should be available in stores now.
Um, since no one else has mentioned it, the graphic novel version of The Dragonet Prophecy should be available in stores now.
3fd02646aa3f6db04d36eb0a1e9dd03f2a556031.png35245a3da26aa58014493e26dad7707b9eb43417.pngdd18029f6d9f47907dfd09694a95608b0e2e91f9.png
46d82f0c63d3b63c971b1bd6da653380c59c0d22.pnge0d4d34a1aeb0889910ad9f6a3bae8a652c9f3a6.pnge669256c8c8a9d2679c5f85b8ee6d9bdeff0a06f.png
The graphic novel is pretty cool, the anatomy is weord in some spots and the violent scenes are interesting but 5 stars lol
The graphic novel is pretty cool, the anatomy is weord in some spots and the violent scenes are interesting but 5 stars lol
wuZplw6.png
@Bekuno

I heard, but I wasn't sure it was worth a mass-ping or anything since I've already missed the release date. Besides that, it's not like it's adding anything new story-wise. Might see if I can get my hands on it at some point, though!
@Bekuno

I heard, but I wasn't sure it was worth a mass-ping or anything since I've already missed the release date. Besides that, it's not like it's adding anything new story-wise. Might see if I can get my hands on it at some point, though!
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 383 384