Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 383 384
Oh.... Darn it.... I found this, I will never leave.... someone should post here for flight rising dragon to WoF dragons I might do it...
Oh.... Darn it.... I found this, I will never leave.... someone should post here for flight rising dragon to WoF dragons I might do it...
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
@ErisAlmighty
“Actually, moss doesn't only grow on the north side of trees,it just MOSTLY grows on the north side. Also, that rule only applies in the northern hemisphere--in the southern hemisphere, moss mostly grows on the south sides of trees.” - University of California

also i feel the main character being related to clearsight could easily be false. the anatomy of dragons can be similar without them being related. i mean rainwings and skywing totally share a common ancestor
@ErisAlmighty
“Actually, moss doesn't only grow on the north side of trees,it just MOSTLY grows on the north side. Also, that rule only applies in the northern hemisphere--in the southern hemisphere, moss mostly grows on the south sides of trees.” - University of California

also i feel the main character being related to clearsight could easily be false. the anatomy of dragons can be similar without them being related. i mean rainwings and skywing totally share a common ancestor
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[quote name="ErisAlmighty" date=2017-12-28 14:20:30] [quote=EPICdragon99]Is it just me, or does their tail look suspiciously Nightwing-ish? I wonder if they're a descendant of Clearsight's...[/quote] I realized that it looked oddly like a NightWing, too, but it never crossed my mind that it might be one of Clearsight's descendants. EPIC THEORY RIGHT THERE. Tui confirmed we would meet one or more of Clearsight's descendants, which means either a.) Pantalan dragons have [i]extremely[/i] long lifespans, or b.) if that truly [i]was[/i] her descendant, somehow the NightWing gene continued throughout generations. Also, sorry for continued ranting, but option B is probably not the logical option. Think of it: [spoiler]since Sunny is Darkstalker's great-something granddaughter, and neither she nor Stonemover have any trace of IceWing (besides Stonemover being an animus),[/spoiler] it is highly unlikely that the NightWing gene prevailed among the Pantalan tribe's gene on the cover, unless Pantalan genes are very recessive and the NightWing gene is more dominant. [indent]So, as I come to my conclusion, if the cover dragon was indeed a descendant of[/indent] Clearsight, Pantalans must live significantly longer than Pyrrhians. If the cover is [b]not[/b] of Clearsight's descendant, then her true descendant will not look like a NightWing. If it is something different altogether, then I give up at life and have wasted half an hour on a good-for-nothing theory. Comparison of Pyrrhian dragons to Pantalan dragon: (Well, what do you know, I can't figure out how to upload an image that doesn't have a web address. I just spent two hours making a diagram of similarities and visuals to represent the information below. Yippee. A little help, please? Anyone?) [indent][b]NightWing Similarities:[/b] - Jaw and snout structure - Spines - Large, overlapping scales on neck (although NightWings only have rows of two) - Wing scales that outstretch to claw and gradually fade - Underbelly texture - Frontal talon formation - Back talon formation - Small spots on top of large scales (although NightWings only have them on the body scales, not arms and legs) [b]SeaWing Similarities:[/b] - Horn shape (Pantalan's is just thinner and elongated) - The Pantalan dragon seems to have faint markings under its eye that are muted by the lighting effects, slightly resembling the bioluminescent scales of a SeaWing (Although on a SeaWing's they veer up, and on the Pantalan dragon they sink down) [b]SkyWing Similarities:[/b] - Horns (Although SkyWings' point down and Pantalans' up, they are still closely related in concept.) - Wing scales that outstretch to claw and gradually fade [b]RainWing Similarities:[/b] - Eye ridge - Wing scales that outstretch to claw and gradually fade - Small spots on top of large scales - Underbelly texture - Leg and back talon formation - Stomach area is significantly thinner than rest of torso [b]SandWing Similarities:[/b] - Overlapping large scales - The idea that the number per row of overlapping scales changes from neck to tail (SandWing is 3-2, Pantalan is 3-1) - Underbelly texture - Stomach area is significantly thinner than rest of torso [b]IceWing Similarities[/b] - Arm muscle formation - Underbelly texture [b]MudWing Similarities:[/b] Sorry. After several painstaking minutes of straining my eyes, I found none. MudWings are such a distinct tribe, and look virtually NOTHING like the one on the cover of Book 11.[/indent] (The more I look at that list, the less I think the cover dragon is related to Clearsight.) New Concepts: [indent][b]Deduced from Pantalan Dragon:[/b] - For those of you that are blind in your left eye and color blind in your right, or just plain blind altogether, DEM DREGGONS GOT FOUR WINGS, MATE. - The sector of the wing near the claw divides into three limbs instead of the Pyrrhian four-limb division - The extra set of wings doesn't have limb divisions in the first place except for the mid-divide between claw and the torso connection - The extra set also is noticeably smaller, meaning they are not solely for flying, and must serve a different purpose (maybe just decoration? Coolness? Idk, mate.) - The wing claws (on all wings) are significantly smaller than any dragon tribe we've seen so far - Underneath the horns are two antennae, or at least antenna-looking structures - Only single-overlap scale rows on the tail - Clearly crested arms and legs - Completely rounded ear [b]Deduced from Background:[/b] - Savannah biome. Aww yeah, mate. (Now all we need is mesa and some other obscure ones) - The dragons' wing membranes might be different colors, possibly based off of family genetics, as can be concluded by analyzing position and interaction - Three moons... One of the background dragons' wing membranes is clearly divided into TWO COLORS. At this point I don't need more theories, and you as the reader are probably hurting your brain reading all of this, so I'll spare us both the pain on that one and just leave that odd, misfit dreggon alone. - Also for those of you blind people, there is a massive, outrageously epic, extremely, amazingly tall pillar thing, and some more of that same type in the background. YAY. - The pillars have rope bridges connecting them, although it is hard to make out the one behind the title. - There is a gently sloping hill on the left horizon. Plains biome, perhaps? Or just aesthetic purposes? [b]Logical Errors:[/b] - Moss only grows in the north, at least on Earth. It is CLEARLY growing in places more than north on the tower. Again, probably aesthetics, but if it was intended, that means the WoF planet's axis is not tilted, meaning no seasons or temperate biomes. (I cry ;-;) Even so, the moss would be growing more one the inside of the tower, not DIRECTLY ON THE TOP FACING ALL THE SUNLIGHT. Oh. I just realized it might not be moss. :P - Those rope bridges could NOT hold the weight of a dragon, lest multiple dragons stomping across it. I bet all the Pantalan dreggons have to sign wavers before crossing it. "WARNING: This structure you are about to attempt to walk across can AND WILL collapse at any moment due to lack of any structural support whatsoever."[/indent] Lol this turned out to be so much longer than I originally intended. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this useless theory I wasted half my day on, if you even read it at all. I appreciate it, and now I respect all theory-makers and wiki-contributors more than ever. If you're one of them, I FEEL YOUR PAIN, MATE. Did I miss anything? Got any questions? Concerns about my mental state of being? (lol I'm sure you do) Want to ellaborate? Please ping me in chat, I love to read others' thoughts and ideas. Thanks for your time and patience, - Eris [/quote] hey there i enjoyed ur thinking
ErisAlmighty wrote on 2017-12-28:
EPICdragon99 wrote:
Is it just me, or does their tail look suspiciously Nightwing-ish? I wonder if they're a descendant of Clearsight's...
I realized that it looked oddly like a NightWing, too, but it never crossed my mind that it might be one of Clearsight's descendants. EPIC THEORY RIGHT THERE. Tui confirmed we would meet one or more of Clearsight's descendants, which means either a.) Pantalan dragons have extremely long lifespans, or b.) if that truly was her descendant, somehow the NightWing gene continued throughout generations. Also, sorry for continued ranting, but option B is probably not the logical option. Think of it: since Sunny is Darkstalker's great-something granddaughter, and neither she nor Stonemover have any trace of IceWing (besides Stonemover being an animus), it is highly unlikely that the NightWing gene prevailed among the Pantalan tribe's gene on the cover, unless Pantalan genes are very recessive and the NightWing gene is more dominant.
So, as I come to my conclusion, if the cover dragon was indeed a descendant of
Clearsight, Pantalans must live significantly longer than Pyrrhians. If the cover is not of Clearsight's descendant, then her true descendant will not look like a NightWing. If it is something different altogether, then I give up at life and have wasted half an hour on a good-for-nothing theory.

Comparison of Pyrrhian dragons to Pantalan dragon:
(Well, what do you know, I can't figure out how to upload an image that doesn't have a web address. I just spent two hours making a diagram of similarities and visuals to represent the information below. Yippee. A little help, please? Anyone?)
NightWing Similarities:
- Jaw and snout structure
- Spines
- Large, overlapping scales on neck (although NightWings only have rows of two)
- Wing scales that outstretch to claw and gradually fade
- Underbelly texture
- Frontal talon formation
- Back talon formation
- Small spots on top of large scales (although NightWings only have them on the body scales, not arms and legs)
SeaWing Similarities:
- Horn shape (Pantalan's is just thinner and elongated)
- The Pantalan dragon seems to have faint markings under its eye that are muted by the lighting effects, slightly resembling the bioluminescent scales of a SeaWing (Although on a SeaWing's they veer up, and on the Pantalan dragon they sink down)
SkyWing Similarities:
- Horns (Although SkyWings' point down and Pantalans' up, they are still closely related in concept.)
RainWing Similarities:
- Eye ridge
- Small spots on top of large scales
- Underbelly texture
- Leg and back talon formation
- Stomach area is significantly thinner than rest of torso
SandWing Similarities:
- Overlapping large scales
- The idea that the number per row of overlapping scales changes from neck to tail (SandWing is 3-2, Pantalan is 3-1)
- Underbelly texture
- Stomach area is significantly thinner than rest of torso
IceWing Similarities
- Arm muscle formation
- Underbelly texture
MudWing Similarities:
Sorry. After several painstaking minutes of straining my eyes, I found none. MudWings are such a distinct tribe, and look virtually NOTHING like the one on the cover of Book 11.
(The more I look at that list, the less I think the cover dragon is related to Clearsight.)

New Concepts:
Deduced from Pantalan Dragon:
- For those of you that are blind in your left eye and color blind in your right, or just plain blind altogether, DEM DREGGONS GOT FOUR WINGS, MATE.
- The sector of the wing near the claw divides into three limbs instead of the Pyrrhian four-limb division
- The extra set of wings doesn't have limb divisions in the first place except for the mid-divide between claw and the torso connection
- The extra set also is noticeably smaller, meaning they are not solely for flying, and must serve a different purpose (maybe just decoration? Coolness? Idk, mate.)
- The wing claws (on all wings) are significantly smaller than any dragon tribe we've seen so far
- Underneath the horns are two antennae, or at least antenna-looking structures
- Only single-overlap scale rows on the tail
- Clearly crested arms and legs
- Completely rounded ear
Deduced from Background:
- Savannah biome. Aww yeah, mate. (Now all we need is mesa and some other obscure ones)
- The dragons' wing membranes might be different colors, possibly based off of family genetics, as can be concluded by analyzing position and interaction
- Three moons... One of the background dragons' wing membranes is clearly divided into TWO COLORS. At this point I don't need more theories, and you as the reader are probably hurting your brain reading all of this, so I'll spare us both the pain on that one and just leave that odd, misfit dreggon alone.
- Also for those of you blind people, there is a massive, outrageously epic, extremely, amazingly tall pillar thing, and some more of that same type in the background. YAY.
- The pillars have rope bridges connecting them, although it is hard to make out the one behind the title.
- There is a gently sloping hill on the left horizon. Plains biome, perhaps? Or just aesthetic purposes?
Logical Errors:
- Moss only grows in the north, at least on Earth. It is CLEARLY growing in places more than north on the tower. Again, probably aesthetics, but if it was intended, that means the WoF planet's axis is not tilted, meaning no seasons or temperate biomes. (I cry ;-;) Even so, the moss would be growing more one the inside of the tower, not DIRECTLY ON THE TOP FACING ALL THE SUNLIGHT. Oh. I just realized it might not be moss. :P
- Those rope bridges could NOT hold the weight of a dragon, lest multiple dragons stomping across it. I bet all the Pantalan dreggons have to sign wavers before crossing it. "WARNING: This structure you are about to attempt to walk across can AND WILL collapse at any moment due to lack of any structural support whatsoever."

Lol this turned out to be so much longer than I originally intended. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this useless theory I wasted half my day on, if you even read it at all. I appreciate it, and now I respect all theory-makers and wiki-contributors more than ever. If you're one of them, I FEEL YOUR PAIN, MATE. Did I miss anything? Got any questions? Concerns about my mental state of being? (lol I'm sure you do) Want to ellaborate? Please ping me in chat, I love to read others' thoughts and ideas.

Thanks for your time and patience,
- Eris
hey there i enjoyed ur thinking
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
[quote=CrowFur]“Actually, moss doesn't only grow on the north side of trees,it just MOSTLY grows on the north side. Also, that rule only applies in the northern hemisphere--in the southern hemisphere, moss mostly grows on the south sides of trees.” - University of California[/quote] @CrowFur Oh, now that you mention it, I do remember being taught that in science class. Probably living in the northern hemisphere biased my knowledge. Thank you for that correction. Also, the more I think about it, the more I agree with your statement that the cover dragon is probably not a descendant of Clearsight's. It is true that several of the Pyrrhian tribes share common characteristics, so it is likely that we will see some of those features being shared with Pantalans' designs. The fact that it shares almost as many traits with NightWings as it does with RainWings (and that it has numerous similarities to other tribes altogether) probably means it's just coincidental. Thank you, CrowFur, as well as @ItsCharlooloo, for reading that and adding your input.
CrowFur wrote:
@CrowFur
Oh, now that you mention it, I do remember being taught that in science class. Probably living in the northern hemisphere biased my knowledge. Thank you for that correction. Also, the more I think about it, the more I agree with your statement that the cover dragon is probably not a descendant of Clearsight's. It is true that several of the Pyrrhian tribes share common characteristics, so it is likely that we will see some of those features being shared with Pantalans' designs. The fact that it shares almost as many traits with NightWings as it does with RainWings (and that it has numerous similarities to other tribes altogether) probably means it's just coincidental.
Thank you, CrowFur, as well as @ItsCharlooloo, for reading that and adding your input.
7ntZZGM.png
LnZG5ty.png
n17QGji.png
mlHpBMC.png
3CzZFT6.png
hJVZpHL.png
l2iWcDI.png
nogqNNu.png
EpKUNoe.png
@EPICdragon99 can i be added :D:D:D:D:D:D btw has anyone seen the new cover?
@EPICdragon99 can i be added :D:D:D:D:D:D btw has anyone seen the new cover?
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
@SteamPunker777
Yeah, someone posted the cover on page 296.
:3
@SteamPunker777
Yeah, someone posted the cover on page 296.
:3
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Oooooooooh yes a WOF fan group I have found my peoples. :3

AGH that cover is amazing? This just increased my hype SO MUCH because that dragon is BEAUTIFUL. *throws confetti* So interested to learn more about these new tribes! ^-^
Oooooooooh yes a WOF fan group I have found my peoples. :3

AGH that cover is amazing? This just increased my hype SO MUCH because that dragon is BEAUTIFUL. *throws confetti* So interested to learn more about these new tribes! ^-^
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
i need her to make more and more and more books. i dont care if their for 12 year olds. IF U HAVE A PROBLEM TAKE IT TO THE COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT. *gestures to trash can* srsly though, with the graphic novel and new book, i think this is anouther Christmas
i need her to make more and more and more books. i dont care if their for 12 year olds. IF U HAVE A PROBLEM TAKE IT TO THE COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT. *gestures to trash can* srsly though, with the graphic novel and new book, i think this is anouther Christmas
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
@Temerarie @Selki @asho2218 @Arcticuno2011 @nappez @PrismaticSkies @DoctorAlphys @Eaglefairy @ThatOneIceWing @KyuremStar @CrowFur @RiftSeaWing @sh33pskin @JumpingDragons @LyraFlameThrower @Rosezuma @pureblood @MyPi @chaircatshizen @Aikidoka @CheetahCat @mythicalMagpie @QueenClam @Mydragonsfly @TreeDragon @Firetear @eener9lilly @SwiftSeagull @SakuraOkami7 @winterrose21@Pyra @crazyraspberry @PepperHead @Deramadus @Skyhigh2004 @Gemhydra @Amazonite @DoctorAndersWiki @EtherealRaven @SariStar @perilhellfire @deputykuriboh @Wymetz @UnkemptOptimist @Qibli @supernovas @Kpribbit @FrootLoopDingus @Zexeos @NightFire102 @Chilicpepper @StarlineRose @ArcticGalaxy @Dragonheartnight @Gazebo @ElecSquirrel10 @heartcrusher1 @dogsword @SahelSandWing @MagicJade @colali @TheStormCatcher @HeavenlyHydra7 @BloomingAzalea @Tricky67 @dragonlover1003 @MeapyBlossom @SandwingQueen @ThornOfStorm130 @Nightshades @FantasticHaxorus @FlightRiser2005 @Crystalcave @PhoenixTheAnimus @TiaDaWerecat @Eeveemastergamer @TalonsAndTails @MoonEclipse @Sparrowhound @Allunar @MysterySandwing @Quackey @Oapha @chrissi1997 @Rainwing68 @AuroratheIceWing @Blizzardwing @dragoncat24 @kiwis @DestinyRainwing @Frysa @TheDragonHawk @TsunamiHolmes @Texasface @SpyroFire @saltyscone @CalamityDawn @FireMaster101 @OpalSplash514 @s0ki @BattleATrueHero @TNTEpicMadness @EchoSoul @FlareScaple @MoonlightxAmulet @Threemoons @ShardofSun @GreyWardenNova @Fizzywits @Sootfeather @PyrrhianDragon @Blackstone359 @CrypticCat121803 @Nmgreendragon7 @Lightacres @MacyGracie @winterclaws89 @Dragondreamer @Lizhardking @Blueflare @PrismRainIceWing @rinthesecond @NifltheIceWing @watermellon @Ciroth9002 @Jurastics @GingerC @arcticstar @ravencloudcat @StygianDragon @RedHydraX @TheLostHeir @TaigaIce @Jennybeans @Windshear @Ivyfeather @usbdongle @moonrisewolf @Kaltalria @DawnMist2 @SawsbuckOakleaf @Lunagirl6780 @Pandacow @smokingponies @Talleyrand @Aleutian @LividBlood @Icewinglight @dragonnatalie @Japachi @DracoLeo @Amorii @Birddragon936 @PixelWings @KhajiitHasWares @Hiscusbiscus @Starlightwonders @ShinyTyphlosion @riseandshine @FelixMcTrashy @Bronykid101 @thePurple @ColossalLemon @thebossdragoness @PureNarcissus11 @SweetToothArt @lilacwolf @GilaTheHybrid @Willowfern28 @goldenglory @KemaLynn1515 @Kaeqiin @Tacodoodle @Amyatzu @Rey185 @Violeteevee @PhoenixDaSkywing @BombSwan @TyphoonSeawing @FeatherCats @NocturnistheDark @1010nightflyer @clairthedemon @DragonLover76589 @skylexar @AetherDragon @MeepWing @Sailine @IzzyWizzy @Supersalamander @Svecounia72 @slydinosaur98 @SkyTheMcPro @Phrixi @ArtsyDragon7 @Alphanix @Moonsong48 @Serrated @TheDeathseer @erinbo1 @Reinnu @VioletAttack @ScarletTheDragon @ArcaneShadows @LapisDragon17718 @DawnGlory105 @Aetherstorm @Rainbowkitty0221 @xxneonblazexx @Hisscale @Dragonartist24 @Gusted @IcyWolfDragon @Sssargon @Mayari @Dawnfrost246 @Vaugen @ErisAlmighty @Slushychase @RavenFearsome @doomcat @WingsOfWisps @Darkmoonbreeder @Willowfrost10 @TehKitsuneNeko @WiffleSnuf @GlitchingFlame @FadeHopper @Pathfinder777 @snowwing @Endie @Kinkajou02 @Hyviter @FireSandWof @SteamPunker777 @Knickknacks Hey, everyone! Sorry if the ping is unwanted, but I've found a bunch of free to use bases, that can be sold as adoptables, and I was wondering if any of you WOF fans might be interested if I opened an adopt shop, where I sold fully coloured dragons, and unhatched eggs for mystery dragons? I thought I might throw the interest check down here, as you all like the books. I'd probably be selling them for 30kt-ish depending and they'd look something like this: [img]https://imgur.com/Ysx9BMd.png[/img] (This is DiamondBack, one of my dragons!) It might be a fun way to get some new dragon Oc's and just have some fun! ^_^
@Temerarie @Selki @asho2218 @Arcticuno2011 @nappez @PrismaticSkies @DoctorAlphys @Eaglefairy @ThatOneIceWing @KyuremStar @CrowFur @RiftSeaWing @sh33pskin @JumpingDragons @LyraFlameThrower @Rosezuma @pureblood @MyPi @chaircatshizen @Aikidoka @CheetahCat @mythicalMagpie @QueenClam @Mydragonsfly @TreeDragon @Firetear @eener9lilly @SwiftSeagull @SakuraOkami7 @winterrose21@Pyra @crazyraspberry @PepperHead @Deramadus @Skyhigh2004 @Gemhydra @Amazonite @DoctorAndersWiki @EtherealRaven @SariStar @perilhellfire @deputykuriboh @Wymetz @UnkemptOptimist @Qibli @supernovas @Kpribbit @FrootLoopDingus @Zexeos @NightFire102 @Chilicpepper @StarlineRose @ArcticGalaxy @Dragonheartnight @Gazebo @ElecSquirrel10 @heartcrusher1 @dogsword @SahelSandWing @MagicJade @colali @TheStormCatcher @HeavenlyHydra7 @BloomingAzalea @Tricky67 @dragonlover1003 @MeapyBlossom @SandwingQueen @ThornOfStorm130 @Nightshades @FantasticHaxorus @FlightRiser2005 @Crystalcave @PhoenixTheAnimus @TiaDaWerecat @Eeveemastergamer @TalonsAndTails @MoonEclipse @Sparrowhound @Allunar @MysterySandwing @Quackey @Oapha @chrissi1997 @Rainwing68 @AuroratheIceWing @Blizzardwing @dragoncat24 @kiwis @DestinyRainwing @Frysa @TheDragonHawk @TsunamiHolmes @Texasface @SpyroFire @saltyscone @CalamityDawn @FireMaster101 @OpalSplash514 @s0ki @BattleATrueHero @TNTEpicMadness @EchoSoul @FlareScaple @MoonlightxAmulet @Threemoons @ShardofSun @GreyWardenNova @Fizzywits @Sootfeather @PyrrhianDragon @Blackstone359 @CrypticCat121803 @Nmgreendragon7 @Lightacres @MacyGracie @winterclaws89 @Dragondreamer @Lizhardking @Blueflare @PrismRainIceWing @rinthesecond @NifltheIceWing @watermellon @Ciroth9002 @Jurastics @GingerC @arcticstar @ravencloudcat @StygianDragon @RedHydraX @TheLostHeir @TaigaIce @Jennybeans @Windshear @Ivyfeather @usbdongle @moonrisewolf @Kaltalria @DawnMist2 @SawsbuckOakleaf @Lunagirl6780 @Pandacow @smokingponies @Talleyrand @Aleutian @LividBlood @Icewinglight @dragonnatalie @Japachi @DracoLeo @Amorii @Birddragon936 @PixelWings @KhajiitHasWares @Hiscusbiscus @Starlightwonders @ShinyTyphlosion @riseandshine @FelixMcTrashy @Bronykid101 @thePurple @ColossalLemon @thebossdragoness @PureNarcissus11 @SweetToothArt @lilacwolf @GilaTheHybrid @Willowfern28 @goldenglory @KemaLynn1515 @Kaeqiin @Tacodoodle @Amyatzu @Rey185 @Violeteevee @PhoenixDaSkywing @BombSwan @TyphoonSeawing @FeatherCats @NocturnistheDark @1010nightflyer @clairthedemon @DragonLover76589 @skylexar @AetherDragon @MeepWing @Sailine @IzzyWizzy @Supersalamander @Svecounia72 @slydinosaur98 @SkyTheMcPro @Phrixi @ArtsyDragon7 @Alphanix @Moonsong48 @Serrated @TheDeathseer @erinbo1 @Reinnu @VioletAttack @ScarletTheDragon @ArcaneShadows @LapisDragon17718 @DawnGlory105 @Aetherstorm @Rainbowkitty0221 @xxneonblazexx @Hisscale @Dragonartist24 @Gusted @IcyWolfDragon @Sssargon @Mayari @Dawnfrost246 @Vaugen @ErisAlmighty @Slushychase @RavenFearsome @doomcat @WingsOfWisps @Darkmoonbreeder @Willowfrost10 @TehKitsuneNeko @WiffleSnuf @GlitchingFlame @FadeHopper @Pathfinder777 @snowwing @Endie @Kinkajou02 @Hyviter @FireSandWof @SteamPunker777 @Knickknacks

Hey, everyone! Sorry if the ping is unwanted, but I've found a bunch of free to use bases, that can be sold as adoptables, and I was wondering if any of you WOF fans might be interested if I opened an adopt shop, where I sold fully coloured dragons, and unhatched eggs for mystery dragons?
I thought I might throw the interest check down here, as you all like the books. I'd probably be selling them for 30kt-ish depending and they'd look something like this:
Ysx9BMd.png
(This is DiamondBack, one of my dragons!)
It might be a fun way to get some new dragon Oc's and just have some fun! ^_^
MBjujvx.png
@crazyraspberry

Sounds cool!
@crazyraspberry

Sounds cool!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 383 384