Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 410 411
@evosoul Hope you enjoy the game. :D If the event is anything like last year's, it should be a blast. The events that have PvE modes are def my faves.
@evosoul Hope you enjoy the game. :D If the event is anything like last year's, it should be a blast. The events that have PvE modes are def my faves.
"Time to tip the scales!"
00544ed1c9.png
anyone else in this thread in love with lynx17?
anyone else in this thread in love with lynx17?
Woah, I didn't though that here will be a thread about Overwatch. :D

I'm still a newbie to the game - I tried it on the anniversary free weekend and fell in love straight away. Funny, because I thought after CSGO I will never play a shooter again. Also I didn't like the concept with the different heropowers. That's why I was never really interested in the game, but of couse I knew it since the first announcement. Now I really regret that I didn't start playing in the beta...
But, as I said. Still a newbie. I have only 35 hours playtime because I don't have so much time. But I love to play ranked and I'm tryharding for Gold atm, not even 100 points to go aaah.
And I'm SO hyped for the halloween event!
Woah, I didn't though that here will be a thread about Overwatch. :D

I'm still a newbie to the game - I tried it on the anniversary free weekend and fell in love straight away. Funny, because I thought after CSGO I will never play a shooter again. Also I didn't like the concept with the different heropowers. That's why I was never really interested in the game, but of couse I knew it since the first announcement. Now I really regret that I didn't start playing in the beta...
But, as I said. Still a newbie. I have only 35 hours playtime because I don't have so much time. But I love to play ranked and I'm tryharding for Gold atm, not even 100 points to go aaah.
And I'm SO hyped for the halloween event!
Team Gigantti ;A; What a game, I was at the edge of my seat, but the homebois took the prize in the end, I couldn't be happier for them.
Team Gigantti ;A; What a game, I was at the edge of my seat, but the homebois took the prize in the end, I couldn't be happier for them.
sIYtCYI.png
Is it just me or do healers that aren't Mercy feel irrelevant now? I mean, would a team rather have a Mercy over an Ana, Lucio, or Zenyatta? Idk but it just feels that way, especially since the Mercy changes!
Is it just me or do healers that aren't Mercy feel irrelevant now? I mean, would a team rather have a Mercy over an Ana, Lucio, or Zenyatta? Idk but it just feels that way, especially since the Mercy changes!
Seagull + EnVyUs hyyyype!

Shoutout to Shadowburn tho
Seagull + EnVyUs hyyyype!

Shoutout to Shadowburn tho
Wow the Contenders site lists the NA grand finals as 2 hrs later.... rip the viewcount

Still, get HYPE
Wow the Contenders site lists the NA grand finals as 2 hrs later.... rip the viewcount

Still, get HYPE
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
@Maladroit

Yea, no one wants ana now, unless it's an ana+mercy combo. But I see a lot of solo mercy even atm, so yea. People get extremely toxic also if you don't switch to Mercy and the pick seems so mandatory with the current ress that if the other team has mercy and you don't, you're already doing worse just because of that.
@Maladroit

Yea, no one wants ana now, unless it's an ana+mercy combo. But I see a lot of solo mercy even atm, so yea. People get extremely toxic also if you don't switch to Mercy and the pick seems so mandatory with the current ress that if the other team has mercy and you don't, you're already doing worse just because of that.
sIYtCYI.png
@Kaamos

Yeah every time I lose I can't help but think "If that non-Mercy switched to Mercy would have we won?". It also doesn't help that non-Mercy healers are a little harder to heal with, which makes them unappealing to some. I'd imagine something thinking, "Why should I play as Ana and have to aim carefully to heal someone when I can just play as Mercy and hold down one button?"

It's sad really :'( I hope more adjustments/additions to the overall healer class are going to be made in the future!
@Kaamos

Yeah every time I lose I can't help but think "If that non-Mercy switched to Mercy would have we won?". It also doesn't help that non-Mercy healers are a little harder to heal with, which makes them unappealing to some. I'd imagine something thinking, "Why should I play as Ana and have to aim carefully to heal someone when I can just play as Mercy and hold down one button?"

It's sad really :'( I hope more adjustments/additions to the overall healer class are going to be made in the future!
I think the new Mercy changes will nerf her really hard. At least the resurrect part. Here heal is okay, but the resurrect part makes the game no fun. :/
I think the new Mercy changes will nerf her really hard. At least the resurrect part. Here heal is okay, but the resurrect part makes the game no fun. :/
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 410 411